41♣️

Waking up the next morning, I felt nothing but pain in my stomach. I couldn't figure out why. The pain got sharper each time breathed. It felt like I was having my period which I didn't have it a couple years.

Rushing to the toilet as I sit down and I feel a gush of God knows what comes out. As I screamed in pain. And I heard the door open up roughly. The pain finally subsided but I was curious what was in the toilet.

"Jay? Jay? Are you okay?" Jin asked through the door.

"I-I think so" I said

"Okay I'll be right here" he said

"O-okay" I said

I got up from the toilet and I was afraid to look inside. But I was curious. I take a peak of the blood filled toilet as I see a little blob.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked myself

"J-Jin I know this is awkward and weird but c-could you come in here for a second?" I asked

"Yeah sure" he said

I made sure I cleaned myself up and put on my shorts. Unlocking the door and Jin walked inside.

"Um you don't get gross out do you?" I asked

"No not really. Hobi is the one that faints at the sight of blood" he said

"O-okay, um w-what is that?" I asked pointing in the toilet.

He takes a look and instantly a tear falls down in eyes.

"W-whats wrong?" I asked

"U-um let me get J-Jimin in here" he said

"No! Please" I said grabbing his arm.

"Jay, he needs to be here. And we will explain everything afterwards okay?" He asked

I stood there not even flushing the toilet as I watched him leave. Not even 5 mins later, Jimin comes in with Jin.

As Jimin looks in the toilet he starts to sob harder than before.

"C-can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on" I said

Jimin closed his eyes as a single tear dropped in the toilet and he flushed it. Taking my hand in his as we walked down to the family room.

The rest of the guys were sitting there on the couch eating their breakfast. Didn't even know that we were there.

They finally looked over and stopped eating