21♣️

Jimin Pov

As soon as we got home, we headed straight to my office. Sitting at my desk with a sinister smile on my face. They were the daughters of Hayashi Gou. But why were they here? Shouldn't they be home? Why did they escape?

"Jimin, your deep in thought. What are you thinking about?" Hobi asked

"I'm curious why they left their father. And starting a new life here" I said

"Maybe they were tired of the Mafia life?" Taehyung asked

"That's possible. But now we have a way to take over Japan. We have his daughters and he's already weak without them. This makes if fucking easy" I said

"So, the question is how are we going to get them?" Jin asked

I smiled again

"Bring that dick tommy in" I said

Minutes later, a frightened tommy came in. My boys stood up and was around tommy as he sat down. All their hands on their guns getting ready for the right moment to kill him.

"M-Mr. Park" tommy said

"Sit!" I demanded

He was frightened and sat down in his seat. Let's just say he looked like he like he was going to shit his pants.

"Are you sure you don't know a Jay and Lo Gou?" I asked

"I-I'm positive sir" he said

I shook my head at him and got up from my sleep. Walking around my desk and to face him. My hands on the back of his chair as he was facing forward. Not turning around to look at me.

"Now im going to fucking ask you again. Before I blow your fucking brains out" I growled.

My gun was on the back of his head. Digging the barrel into his head. As I hear him hiss in pain for how hard I was pushing it into his skull.

"Taehyung bring that to me" I said

He handed me a picture that I had Namjoon print out for me. It was Jay, Lo and him last year.

Putting the picture in front of his face and I pushed the barrel of the gun farther into his skull. His hands grabbing the arms of the chair really tight that they were turning white.

"Now is that you? Or is that someone else hm?" I asked

Tommy didn't answer so I whacked him in the back of the head.

"AHHHH yes yes that's me" tommy screamed in agony.

I backed away as Jungkook and Jin spun his chair around so he can face me.

He started crying as blood trickled down from his skull and drops of it hitting my floor

He started crying as blood trickled down from his skull and drops of it hitting my floor. Walking closer to him as I kept shaking him and he cried in agony. Watching this put a smile on my face.