32♣️

I waited for Jimin to come home and hear about what my father said. Scanning through the channels on tv and I couldn't find anything that interested me. Sitting on the couch with a blanket on me watching fucking SpongeBob SquarePants since nothing else was on.

The door opened and I knew it was him. He kept his promise. I smiled so big as I watched him come in and my feet started to move to go to him. But he stopped me and didn't pay no mind to me. It's like he didn't even know I was there. Which shattered my heart.

What did I do? What did my father say?

This morning we made love, cuddled, kissed, even said 'i love you' smiling. We were just so happy... But he came in and straight up ignored me. Not even a kiss or any kind of acknowledgement.

Was I just a toy to him? Just saying words to me to believe him? Only used me for pleasure? Was everything he told me was false?

Tears streamed down my cheeks and I started to sob quietly. I felt a hand on my shoulder my head moving on its own when I came face to face with him.

"Don't worry he just has a bad day. Everything is going to be okay" Namjoon said

I just nodded my head and walked away. So much shit was running through my head that I didn't even know what to think. This hasn't even been processed in my brain.

I walked to the back patio and sat down in the chair. Gazing up at the stars as I kept crying. This is the worst... Worse than Chris.

But I guess Jimin didn't feel the same way as I did.

A door slammed and I looked back seeing a crying Jungkook and hobi running after him. What could've happened?

I didn't get involved since that wasn't my place. So I continued enjoying the cool breeze and the stars. It calmed me down.

It was getting late I couldn't stay out here all night. I just needed to crawl into Lo's bed and cuddle.

As I walked into the house, I heard Jin's voice coming from the office. My heart couldn't take no more and I didn't want to ease drop.

Every step I took felt like I was sinking into quick sand. Hoping this was a dream and Jimin right in front of me saying "Just Kidding" kissing me everywhere. But it wasn't. It was reality and I had to face it.

Made it too the second floor where everyone stays except for Jimin. It was an eerie silence and I felt like I was in the shinning. Waiting to see the twins at the end of the hallway Staring into my soul.

But that's a movie

But that's a movie... Isn't it? That wouldn't really happen. And if it fucking happened I'd probably run away screaming like Cindy from Scary Movie.