60♣️

Jimin Pov

POW POW POW!

The gun went off shooting at someone that was one of my men. I was afraid to see which person that he killed. My head slowly turned as I see the one person on the floor. Which made my heart sink to the ground.

"J-Jimin"

No no no ..

It was Jay.

"BABY!!" I screamed with tears in my eyes. Trying to barge my way towards her but Jin and Namjoon stopped me.

"We got her... Take care of him first" Namjoon said

My vision blurry with the tears in my eyes. I nodded my head as I looked at Hayashi. His eyes wide as they seen who he just killed.

"T-That wasn't s-supposed to be for her!" He screamed

"Then who the fuck was it for???" I screamed

He didn't say anything just staring at Jay turning pale with blood coming out of there stomach and her mouth.

"I-I" he said

"I hope you fucking rot in Hell"

I look to my right and there was Yoongi with blood coming out of his mouth. Hobi and Taehyung holding him up as he shot the gun. The bullet going straight into Hayashi's head.

Hayashi was down on the ground lying in his own pile of blood. My father and Jackson came over to us.

"I-I thought you took his side" I said

"Never. Why would I betray my own son's" my dad said

"B-but you died" I said

He just chuckled and put his hands on my shoulder.

"A don never dies..." he said with a smile

"She's loosing to much blood" Jackson said

I ran towards Jay who was lifeless on the ground. I kneeled down holding her hand as blood kept pouring out of her body. She was trying to keep her eyes open. But they were failing.

"J-Jay" I said sobbing

She struggled to keep her eyes open and her one hand held my cheek. I nuzzled my head in her hand crying harder than ever.

"J-Jimin, I will always love you" she said

That was her last words... Her hand left my cheek and fell on the floor. Eyes closed and she was pail white.

"NO NO NO! Jay wake up" I cried

"Jimin! We have to take her to the hospital" Jackson said " they could save her"

"B-but aren't we not allowed to step in a hospital?" I asked sobbing

"Only certain ones. Let's go!" He said

I held Jay in my arms.. while hobi and Taehyung held up yoongi, Namjoon and Jin held up a unconscious Lo. Jungkook was next to me hold up Jay.

"Put her in here" Jackson said

I laid her down in the backseat of Jackson's car. I laid her head on my legs while Jungkook laid her legs on his.

Jackson drove so fast to the hospital. The other cars carried Yoongi and Lo.

"P-please don't leave me" I said running my fingers through her hair crying so hard.

It took a little bit to get to the hospital but we finally made it. Jackson got out getting the nurses and a Gurnee to put her on.