28♣️

As soon as I closed the door, my back was against the door. I held my heart and I had huge ass smile on my face. Fuck, what is he doing to me?

My finger went over my lip as I still felt his kiss lingering on mine. I wanted to kiss him again. Feel his body on mine, kissing me all over and making love to me.

The last time I felt this way was with Chris. But, Jimin makes me feel differently, I thought I was in love with kiss but I guess not.

I'm in love with Jimin...

I pulled myself from the door and did my nightly routine. It was already 4 am but my body and mind couldn't go to sleep. I laid in my bed looking up at the ceiling. Smiling so huge. I felt like a girl with his high school crush.

About to close my eyes when there was a knock at my door. Getting up out of my bed and going to the knob. Closing my eyes as I pray that it's Jimin.

Opening the door up and my wish came true. It was Jimin. In just his jogging pants and shirtless. His abs were on display and I swore I was drooling.

"Eyes up here princess" Jimin said

I looked at him and just kept smiling. His eyes turned into crescents when he smiled. He pulled me closer and I can hear is heartbeat going fast. And I wonder if he can feel mine too.

"I just was wondering if you needed someone to cuddle with" he said

Holding his chest as I looked up at him still smiling. Why can't I stop smiling???

"Yes I'd love that" I said

He walked in and closed the door behind him I grabbed his hand as I took him to my bed. But instantly he laid me down gently. My head on the pillow as his body hovered over me.

"Fuck, you look so sexy" he said

His lips were on my neck kissing and hitting them. As I rubbed my legs together to ease the friction. I was craving him.

"I love you" I whispered

He stopped his moments and didn't pull away. Omg did I just say that out loud? It was to be in my head but my mouth did all the work.

Jimin lifted his head and looked into my eyes. As I saw confusion and shock written all over his face.

I messed up... I'm so stupid... What the fuck did I just do ?

"W-what did you say?" He asked

Now I couldn't say anything. I was speechless. The way he looked at me I couldn't figure out what he was thinking.

"I-I said I-I love you" I said

Jimin smiled so big and kissed me all over. As he moved away and sat on the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor as he made me straddle him. Still kissing me all over as I giggled.

"Say it again" he said as he pulled away looking into me.

"I said I love you" I said smiling

"Fuck, I love you too baby" he said

H-he loves me?

"Y-you love me?" I asked

"Yes since the first night I met you. You were the only thing I kept thinking about. I've been wanting to confess to you but I didn't want to scare you away." He said as he held on to my hips.

I placed my lips upon his as our kids was passionate. Our youngest massaging each other's. He wasn't letting me go afraid that I'd disappeared.

"I...love...you..." He said through the kisses.