5♣️

Jimin Pov

Driving from the club to the warehouse. Jungkook's words played in my head over and over again.

"She's the daughter of Hayashi Gou"

Wow, never thought that he would have a daughter. I knew he had a son who passed away. But finding out he has a daughter is shocking to me.

Pulling up to the warehouse, I turned off my car and sat in there for a bit recollecting my thoughts. The Don of the Red dragons had a daughter. I couldn't believe this. This is going to be so much fun.

Opening my door, I locked the doors and walked into the warehouse. It was dark, rotten, broken glass on the floor, rusty and smelled like mold. A place where I kill all my worthless souls. Sometimes I kill them at my place in the dark room. But I like it here cause no one will ever fucking find them. This place has been abandoned for years. It's a perfect setting.

I already heard noises that were coming from the Bottom room. Hearing metal bars hitting something, to groans, cursing, and sobs echoed the whole place. Walking my way into the room I see the poor useless soul in agony. Toed up in the air. As Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook beating the living heal of this man.

My boys stopped what they were as soon as I walked into the door. I'm looking at them and I noticed one was missing.

"Where is Hoseok?" I asked

"Yoongi wanted him" Jungkook said

"For what fucking reason?" I asked

"Boss we really don't know. We didn't ask no more questions" Jin said

"Hmph" I said

Walking up to the battered guy that look like he was going to die any minute brought a smile to my face. The way his head hung low, his face destroyed, blood all over his outfit, head almost busted in, lip bloody and I swear I see some broken teeth.

Touching his leg as his body swinged from the metal chains tied to his hands. Seeing him so useless and hopeless was actually bring my anger fade away. I like to see people suffer.

His bruised eyes met mine as his lip trembled. Not even able to life his head as it hung low to the ground. Blood spilling out onto the pavement from his face.

"P-please s-sir l-let m-me g-go" he said weakly

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled

I saw him gulp has my loud voice startled him. I see the fear in his eyes and he knew this was the time he's going to take his last breath.

"Now, you disrespected me, called me name, and degraded me. And you didn't even fucking know who I was. What kind of fucking man are you?" I yelled

"A-A p-patheic o-one" he said

"That's fucking right!" I yelled

Pulling out my gun from my pocket as I aimed it right at him. He begged for mercy. I signaled Taehyung and I watched as my underboss struck him right in the stomach. Which more blood poured out.

He tried to breath but it was so hard for him to do so. This asshole cried in pain. But he deserved everything coming his way.

"Now, who what's the fucking girl?" I asked

Still pointing my gun at him. Waiting for him to answer my question.