51♣️

Jungkook's words played in my head.. was it true that Jimin and Yoongi were only using us just to have sex?

No way would Jimin do that.. Right?

Did he plan to get me pregnant just to get money out of it? And throw me away?

What the fuck is wrong with me? I don't know who or what to believe at this moment.

We're Me and Lo just toys to these two? Like pawns in a chest game?

I couldn't be around anyone at this very moment.

So I walked off leaving the boys in the basement. I needed fresh air just to figure out what to do.

I ended outback walking to the swing that was hunged to a tree. I wonder why this is here? Maybe it came with the house?

As I sit on the swing I looked up at the sky. Not a cloud in sight just the stars as they glow in the night.

What has my life come too? It was perfect when I was little. But as I got older it just became too complicated. Lived my whole life in a Mafia. Not living the life a normal kid did. Which I always wanted...

Rubbing my tummy which didn't have a bump yet. Praying that this miracle will bring happiness to me. With or without Jimin I'll take care of it.

"Don't worry my baby, I will make sure you live the life you deserve" I said

"We both will"

I turn around as I see Jimin right behind me. He started to push me lightly on the swing my feet going up to the sky. I felt like I was flying.

Slowly coming back down as Jimin wraps his arms around me from behind. Kissing my head and holding me close.

"You okay?" He asked

"Mhmm" was all I could say

I didn't know what to say to him. My heart's been ripped apart and put back together because of him.

As a kid, I always wanted my prince charming to sweep me off my feet just like Cinderella. Giving me the life I deserved. Loving and caring about me. Kissing the ground I walked on. Showing me off to his friends and family. Being proud that I was his. The one who made him complete like a puzzle. His one and only.

But that never came true... Instead, I was trapped in this game of so called love. Which became truly dangerous.

"Jay?" Jimin asked

"Yeah?" I said

"Please tell me that your not letting Jungkook's words get to you" Jimin said

I couldn't answer. It's like I lost my voice that very moment.

Jimin walked around facing me as I just looked at the sky. I couldn't look at him. What if Jungkook's words were true. I can't face this man that I loved and is the father of my baby right this moment.

"Baby" Jimin said

My eyes were looking at the stars.. how they twinkled and shine. I swore I saw a shooting star. As I closed my eyes and made a wish hoping it would come true. Opening my eyes as I see the moon shining down on me. It's so beautiful.

Jimin's hand was on my chin as he lightly pulled it down to face him. His eyes met mine as I tried to look away from him but he wouldn't let me.

"Listen to me. Not one single word that Jungkook said was true" he said

"How do you know that?" I asked

Jimin intertwined our hands together.

"Because if it wasn't... I wouldn't have poured out my love my to you. I wouldn't have thought about you after the club. I wouldn't... Be planning to propose to you." He said