11♣️

Jimin Pov

Arriving to Japan once again for business. Having a massive hangover and flying on my plan isn't the greatest idea. The whole time I was drinking water and sleeping. Didn't even take no medicine to ease the pain.

"Boss we are here" Jungkook said

Opening my eyes as I see that the plan had landed. I couldn't wait to get off and close my eyes in my bed.

My driver was already waiting for us so once we got off and into the car. We headed to my other house here in Tokyo.

All the events that had happen with Yoongi and with the don of the red dragons tired me out. So much shit for someone who runs the Mafia. It ain't fun. To much stress. How did my step father handle this all?

And to think I'm only 26 years old. I'm the youngest Don in any Mafia known to man. But you know what? It's life and I have to deal with it. Cause there's no way of getting out.

To be honest, I wish I could've told him no that I didn't want to be a part of it. Just to be a normal kid. But he convinced me that I'll have a better life and get what I want. Which it is true. But my life isn't better... I kill people. Where's the joy in that?

Maybe I am a pussy... I let a guy go because he had a newborn baby. If it was anyone else they would've killed him on the spot. Not me. At least I have a heart compared to every heartless mother fucker out there.

So much shit running through my head that I didn't realize that we were at the mansion. My bed was surely calling me and I needed it bad. I felt like I was going to throw up because of how much a drank, smoke and the lines of coke. I am in that much pain and I figured that it would help it. But it didn't, it made everything was and now I have to deal with it.

Not saying a word as we got into the house. All my workers bowed as we walked into the door. And I didn't even acknowledge them. I just walked right into my bedroom. I took off all my clothes and jumped in the shower. Letting the hot water loosen my muscles and maybe help my headache.

After my shower, I threw on my white Tshirt and jogging pants. Pulling the duvet down and laying down on my memory foam pillow and pulling the covers over me.

My eyes closed instantly and I fell into a deep sleep.

Maybe I'll feel better in the morning.

*****************************************

Morning came and the sun was shining through my curtains. Opening my eyes as I felt a little bit better than last night. Sitting up as I stretched my body and walking to the shower.

Cleaning myself to wash away from sins and mistakes. As I see the water going down the drain. And that's exactly how I felt. That my life was drowning in a puddle. Soon it'll be my own blood.

Am I that depressed? I'm the don for fuck sake. I shouldn't be feeling like this. I'm supposed to be cold hearted and hated by everyone. But what is this that I'm feeling? Regret? Sorrow?

Maybe it's because I don't have a lover? Why would I need one in the first place? I get to fuck any time I want. But then again, maybe having a misses would bring happiness to me and less stress.

Jimin what the fuck are you thinking??
My conscience was asking me.

After turning the shower off and drying my body and brushing my teeth. I threw on a white v-neck Tshirt and my black slacks. Brushing my hair back and applying a little bit of gel to hold back the baby hairs.

As soon as I open the door I hear talking and silverware hitting the plates. I knew my boys were enjoying their breakfast. Like they always say, breakfast is the first meal of the day.

When I got into the kitchen and see all my brothers dressed in everyday clothes like me. They actually look relaxed then in their everyday attire.

"Good morning boss! How are you feeling?" Jin asked

"Eh could be better" I said sitting at my chair of the head of the table.

No one said a word as they enjoyed their breakfast. Jungkook and hobi always moan when they are eating. Which made all of us laugh.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook asked with a mouth full of food.

"Jungkook! What did I say?? Do not talk with your mouth open" Jin said

"Oooo kookie got in trouble" Namjoon said

Again we all laughed at what was happening.

"Jin breakfast was delicious. Thank you" hobi said

"Wait.. Jin you cooked this?" I asked

"Mhm I figured I'd give the chef a little break and cook for everyone. I even made a plate for the chef himself the maid and the butler. They deserved it because they work so hard. It's all out of respect" Jin said

"Wow that's really nice of you. And thank you for this" I said

We got finished eating and Jungkook took out dishes. I hear the water running and I figured Jin was washing them as well. Which I was right cause he's scolding Jungkook at the moment.

"So boss, what's the plans for today?" Hobi asked

"Well, we have to go get our shipment that will be around 6pm. But first, we need to talk to Hayashi Gou again." I said

"What why?" Hobi asked

"Because we really didn't get to talk to him due to yoongi's out burst" I said

"By the way, hobi have you heard from him?" Jungkook asked sitting at his seat.

"Nope, I tried to contact him just to see how he was doing and it kept going to  voicemail." He said

"I hope he's alright" Taehyung said

"Knowing Yoongi he probably is. He can handle himself" Namjoon said.

We all went into my office as we just continued our conversation about the missions we have to do.

"I think after all this we should hit the club. Get some drinks in our systems to calm us down" Jin said

"That sounds like a good idea. But no drugs this time. I thought I was going to puke this morning" Taehyung said

"Same... But I think the worse one of all had to be Jimin" Namjoon said

"Boss you were pretty fucked up last night. But I gotta give it to you" Jungkook said

"And why is that?" I asked

"Because you fucked two girls at the exact same time" hobi said

What the fuck? I have never done that in my life. And I don't even remember anything that happened.