30♣️

Jimin Pov

Waking up in bed, looking at a peaceful Jay next to me. Her lips pouted and hair all over the pillow. She looked like a fucking angel. Moving her hair away from her eyes as I see the little details that I have noticed before on her face.

The beauty mark under her eye, her plump lips, lite freckles over her cheeks and nose, long eyelashes, and a little scar over her lower lip.

I wonder where she had gotten that from?

Moving slowly so I didn't wake up my beautiful girl. Putting back on my boxers and pants. Walking to her door as I take a glance back of my angel on the bed. I couldn't take my eyes from her. I just wished I can sleep next to her forever.

Opening and walking out and closing the door behind me gently. Walking to my room and getting in the shower. Today was the meeting I was having with her father.

As soon as I made it down to the kitchen where I hear my loud obnoxious friends talking. Still couldn't get over the amazing sex I had last night with Jay.

Sitting down in my usual seat as I kept smiling and biting my lip. My dick was getting hard again and wishing I was inside her again.
That's all I was thinking about and made me harder. My dick in pain from the strain in my pants.

"Oooo someone got some pussy last night!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the culprit who said that. And it was none other than Taehyung.

"Shut up" I said with my cheeks a tint of red.

"You think we did hear anything? Especially with the loud ass screaming" Namjoon asked

"Mmmm Jimin ahhh faster" Jungkook mimicked

"You guys are assholes. At least I'm getting it. When was the last time you got it hm?" I asked

"Actually I got it from the girl in the strip club" hobi said

"I got it from my hoe that I always call" Jungkook said

"I jerked off to porn" Taehyung said

We all looked at Taehyung at what he just said.

"What? You guys don't?" Taehyung asked

"Well once in a blue moon but I do get my dick sucked when I can" Namjoon said

"I haven't had it in a while" Jin said

"That's bullshit! You had it with your wife not to long ago" Hobi said

"I'm not married!" Jin said

As we were all talking, my phone dinged. Seeing it was from the angel from upstairs.

[Babygirl]

Where'd you go daddy? I woke up and you weren't there. I wanted my baby so bad... I was soaked. But you were no where to be seen and I had to do it myself.

Fuck... My dick was hurting this time.

I dropped my silverware and ran upstairs into her room. Barging in as I see her out of bed naked. I stripped my clothes instantly and locked the door behind me.

"Well hello" she said smiling

I picked her up and placed her on the bed. Hovering over here and I kissed her delicious lips, her neck and her breast. Bitting and leaving marks all over while I'm rubbing her clit.

"Fuck!" She said breathless

Not leaving from marking her body I showered my fingers inside her and started fingering as I'm rubbing her clit