39♣️

Jimin Pov

I heard a bunch of noise coming from the kitchen. But I didn't pay no attention to it. I was trying to find ways to apologize to Jay and hunt down for Lo.

The noises started getting louder and scrambling around for certain things Hearing curse words and everything. Peeking my head outside of the door I see a nervous Namjoon and Hobi looking through the fridge and the cabinets.

Jungkook staring at them like I am both of us confused as shit.

They had bottles of water, wet clothes, medicine, ice packs all in their hands. They ran so fast that I didn't even ask what was going on.

I watched as they went upstairs with an confused Jungkook following them. My curiosity got the best of me as I followed behind them.

Noises were coming out of one door...

It was Jay's

My heart beating fast as I barged into the room. Seeing everyone worrying and Jin helping her.

"What the fuck is going on??" I asked frantic

I came to the door and saw what was happening.

She was on the floor hunched over throwing up.

"W-what happened?" I asked worried

"All I did was bring her breakfast and then she started puking" Jin said

"Did someone call the doctor???" I asked

"I-I don't n-need a doctor... Go a-away" she said dry heaving

I ran my fingers through my hair as I was nervous beyond belief. What could be going the fuck on with her???

 What could be going the fuck on with her???

"What could be wrong?" Jungkook asked

"There could be two things" Jin said

"What's that hyung?" Jungkook asked

"1. From her nerves and possibly she hasn't ate. The stress and all could make her do this" Jin said

"Oh. What's the other?" Jungkook asked

"2. She could be pregnant" Jin said

They all looked at me and I felt like I was going to get sick myself.

But how???? We were protected by her pill. isn't what that pill supposed to do? Stop you from getting pregnant?

"P-Pregnant?" I stuttered

"It's possible but I'm not doctor. But have you guys use protection? Is she on the pill?" Namjoon asked

"No we haven't but I remember her telling me she was on the pill" I said

We were too busy talking and figuring this out... until I heard her say my name.

"J-Jimin" she said

"I'm here baby" I said kneeling Infront of her while she was in the bed.