10 ♣️

My new life, new name, new everything. Waking up in bed, I had a smile on my face. I couldn't believe it... I was free from the wicked world.

"Wakey wakey! I made breakfast and we have to go job hunting" she said

Lo was so cheerful this morning. I guess she feels the same way I do.

Getting out of bed and doing what I always do in the morning. Coming out putting a comfy outfit on. My hair is still wet from my shower.

Sitting down at the table, I see a plate of pancakes, eggs, bacon and some toast. Right next to it was a cup of coffee and orange juice.

Digging into the delicious breakfast Lo made. I couldn't think of anything so far. As the food flooded my mind. Yes yes I'm a fat ass okay. Any type of food makes me happy and in a good mood.

"So, there's a lot of places that are hiring" she said taking a sip of her coffee.

"Like what?" I asked

"Store associate, intern, assistant, maid ooo a dancer or shot girl at the club" lo said

"That soundd actually interesting. I heard they make really good money" I said

"Plus, we have the body that they are looking for. Big ass, slim body, huge tits. That's perfect for us. And they will pay good" she said

"Let's do it" I said

"But first thing first, we need to dress really sexy." She said

After we ate breakfast, I started to get ready. Found a tight black slim dress in my closet, black heels, silver jewelry. I put that on my bed. Started to curl my long air and applied my make up. Doing my eyes body with cat winged eye liner.

Spraying myself with one of my favorite perfumes tease from Victoria secrets.

Checking myself in the mirror I gotta say I looked fucking hot.

"Dayummm! Is that my little sister?" Lo asked

"Oh shut up" I said

"Wow you look hot babe especially with that red hair and black tips. That ombre design was a good idea" she said

"Your hair looks amazing too!" I said

We both left our apartment driving to the club that's not so far from our house. It maybe is about 15 mins in the car while walking would be close to 30.

Arriving to the club, we parked the car in the back. Turning it off and walking to the main entrance.

Lo already called saying we would like to apply for the job. And the manager told us to come in when we are available.

Walking through the double doors, we were in awe How it looked.