Chapter 12 - Craig's House Party

Kyle's pov:

We decided to go to one of the many end-of-the-year/pre-prom parties, this time held by Craig. I wanted to go to the one the weekend before but found out Tolkien was hosting it and didn't feel like possibly upsetting Stan or Wendy again, it sucked though because Tolkien has a mansion so I decided to go anyways just to say I went with my old friend Heidi from my science class, which was really lame. We just got drunk off of tequila shots, but I put my new make out skills to the test, and she even gave me head in the bathroom, but nothing else after that. I probably would've had way more fun with Stan and Wendy, which is why I was so excited for tonights. Craig's house was definitely smaller and less planned out than Tolkiens, but being with my friends is all I really cared about. Stan made conversation with Kenny on the couch for a bit after Kenny recognized him and got really excited to see him again. Him and Kenny used to do hard drugs together because Kenny would sell to Stan for a discount, but this time Stan wasn't doing any surprisingly. I talked with Wendy while I waited and then him and Kenny walked up to us smiling suspiciously hard. "Yo, whats up Kyle, Wendy." Kenny said dapping me and Wendy up. "If y'all wanna ditch these losers Craig and some of our old homies are upstairs, I made enough money tonight we can go chill up there." he said looking off into the distance, I guess he still sells. "Sure, fuck it" I say, and look at Wendy who's confusedly smiling at who might be there. As we walk upstairs the smell of weed immediately hits my nose, oh shit its gonna be one of those hang outs. I see stans smile get bigger as the same smell hits his, he's such a fien. Kenny knocks loud then busts in "Whats up bigggg C" he says smilin as he goes to dap up craig. "Yoooo wuddap K-doll" Craig says back, a lot of people call Kenny Ken-doll for some reason. I always thought it was kinda gay but he likes it so. "Aye you remember these dudes right? We all used to chill back in junior high, Stan, Kyle, & Wendy" Kenny says looking at us, Craig examines us and smiles, "No way, Marsh? I thought you were dead bro." he says as he gets up to come greet us. I examine the room and see a few girls that u recognize, red, nichole, beth. Wendy said Bebe was supposed to be coming but we weren't sure, Bebe is Wendy's best friend so it would be kind of fucked up if she didnt. I also noticed Tweek (Craigs boyfriend for like 8 years now), Alex, and Tolkien. Tolkien?! Oh fuck.

Half an hour passes by and we've finished the bottle of alcohol amongst ourselves. Bebe finally arrived and her and Wendy had been talking all night. Stan was hitting it off with Craig and Kenny too which left me sitting there with a beer just listening to the hip hop that was playing on his stereo. "Why don't we play spin the bottle?" I heard Bebe say from the other side of the room. All the girls get excited and plop down on Craig's floor. How juvenile, are we in fucking 7th grade still. Craig looks over to us "Do yall wanna play?" he says as he looks at each other us. "Hell nah man im loyal to Marj." Kenny says shaking his head. "Come on man we wont tell her." Craig says nudging Kenny on. "Nah bro I'm good, yall go ahead" he said lighting up a cigarette. Me and Stan looked at each other and went down to the floor with everyone else. I felt kind of bad, Craig convinced Tweek to play, and I know how Tweek was about seeing other people with Craig. Me and Tweek used to be friends but we fell off in the summer. He would always tell me about how Craig has girls and guys lined up, and everytime they'd break up Craig would try a new one. It made Tweek really insecure, but he'd always come back because he told me no one would ever love him the way Craig did. Kind of pathetic, but I get it I guess.

The night went on and I had no luck. Craig had kissed pretty much every girl in the room, I feel like he was doing it on purpose. When it would land on Tweek, Craig would give that person a death stare, which was really hypocritical of him but I guess he's just the type that wants to be with everyone, but as soon as its done to him he has a problem. I watched the bottle spin so many times and watched the pairs kiss in-front of everyone. Bebe and Wendy even got it once, I instead of just kissing they had a whole make out sesh in-front of everyone, it was pretty hot I guess. Boring. Boring. Boring. Bori-.. Stan? Oh shit. Wendy. How fucking cliche. I mean I don't care but what a fucking cliche. I saw Wendy's face get red and Bebe started laughing hard from amusement and drunkness. "Come on Wendy don't be scared" she laughed slightly pushing Wendy towards him. Stan shrugged like always and leaned in. I thought it would just be a quick kiss, but after the first she leaned back in, and he didn't even stop her. Okay, what the fuck. He was just talking about helping me hide her body. She fucking hated him not too long ago. What the fuck? "Broooo." I heard Kenny say from the other side of the room. Thats all I could think too. By this point shes on-top of him sitting in his lap, and one hand is on her waist while the other is on her ass. Everyone just went "damnnn." as they continued. Jesus christ can they stop already. I don't want to see my two best friends making out.. especially my fucking crush. "Oh my god Wendy you slut!" Bebe laughs loudly while pulling her back. Wendy laughs too, its clear shes way too drunk. She doesn't usually drink because when she does she doesn't know when to stop. Stan sat there not really having any emotion, but I could tell he was smiling. What a fucking bitch. I couldn't tell who I was more mad at, but I tried to keep it together, it was apart of the game, Tweek's boyfriend kissed the whole fucking room by now, my best friends making out isn't that serious. "Im gonna go get another beer." I said getting up from my spot, I heard a unison of Okay's as i stumbled down the stairs, I was already tipsy, but after that I need to get drunk.

I got a bottle with only about 1/5th of vodka left and started chugging. It burned so bad but I didn't care, I needed to let off all that anger I should'nt even have. "Kyle what the fuck?" I hear a voice say, I almost spit out the vodka but swallow fast and turn around. Stan's standing behind me smiling, "I thought you were getting a beer you alcoholic" he said as he took the bottle from me and took a swig. "Yea i got distracted and.. I don't know." "It's okay bro im not the police or something." he said laughing. I did an exhale out my nose but didn't say anything. "Are you good? U seem down.", he said slightly frowning at me. "Yea seeing you kiss Wendy just kinda made me-", fuck, why did I tell him that. His eyes were opened a bit wider, not too wide though because he was definitely drunk and high which made them almost shut, but wide enough where I knew he was suprised at me. "Oh shit bro, you like her don't you?" he said like he had seen a ghost. "NO.. (I accidentally screamed, I really need to stop drinking) sorry, no, it was just kinda weird, after everything that happened". He probably knew I was lying, but he didnt say anything. "I'm sorry bro, I just got caught up I guess. I kinda missed having her a bit, you know? Feeling her kissing me again just kinda made me.. I dont know." he said looking down and grabbing the bottle again. I felt so bad. Just then, Kenny runs down stairs with Craig in a rush. "Yo Stan, you wanna come help me with some business real quick?" Kenny said rushing through the kitchen to the living room with his duffel bag full of what I know was drugs, money, or both. "Fuck it" Stan said now in a panicked state, he kissed me on the cheek fast, "i'll be back later" and grabbed the bottle from my hands, what a dick. "You wanna come with us Kyle-B?" Craig said, embarrassing as fuck, I haven't been called that name in so long. It sounds so overly masculine like im some kind of jock. "Uh I don't know.." I said worried about what might go down on this "business trip". "Oh come on bro, pleaseee", Stan said to me with nearly puppy dog eyes, I cant say no to him. I sigh and look at him "Fine." I say defeated. "Aye everyone, parties off get the fuck out" Craig says in a joking tone as everyone starts clearing out. "Oh shit forgot something", Craig says running upstairs. I hear him say be right back to all our friends still up there, and come back down with a glock. Bro. What did I just agree to.