Chapter 21 - Stan.. Wait, No. Wendy.

Tw: Sexual Situations/Smut

Kyles Pov:

Wendy threw me playfully into the middle of her queen sized bed. I watched her as she crawled on top of me and sat in my lap before pushing me down, then leaning down to kiss me again. Fuck im getting hard again, this is so embarrassing. It wasn't my fault, I had been waiting my whole life for this, I had always used to fantasize about it when Stan would tell me the things they did, that was probably fucked up. THIS is really fucked up, I keep thinking to myself remembering this is my best friends ex. She didn't seem to care. She moved her hips back and forth on it teasing me as she continued kissing me. "What about Stan?" I said on impulse. "Fuck him." she said quietly as she continued kissing me. Once she finally stopped, she crawled back down my body and began rubbing her hand on my bulge while looking back at me, fuck she was so hot. I felt it twitch as she did, and she did too because she giggled before undoing my pants. Fuck. No way shes about to.. Fuckkk. She put me into her mouth so easily. As her head went up and down and her tongue swirled around I couldn't help but throw my head back. No one's ever gave it to me this well. I gripped her hair and pushed her down enjoying every second of her. She choked for a bit, but the pervert in me liked it so much I didn't let go. She began going on her own, letting me jam into the back of her throat and moaning in pain or pleasure. Jesus christ she's good, I almost felt jealous of Stan, he probably got this treatment very often. I closed my eyes and layed back, letting her do all the work. As I did my mind kept racing about Stan again. Where he was. What he'd think about me and Wendy right now. What if Stan was Wendy instead. That thought startled me, as I realized I was thinking about it really heavily as she continued. I kept my eyes closed, imagining her lips were his. Imagining the hand that she used to grip my leg as she went was his. I couldn't pretend that I didn't want to think about him anymore, I let my mind run crazy as her speed increased. I started moaning out loud a bit, I know guys aren't supposed to do that, but I couldn't help myself. Everytime I opened my eyes I saw the girl I've liked my whole life giving me what I always dreamed of, but everytime I closed them I saw the guy I finally realized I loved my entire life doing the same thing. I don't know which turned me on more, but I felt myself almost about to be at my breaking point. "F-fuckk S-" I felt myself about to say it and panicked. "S-s-soo good!". Thank god, she would've fucking killed me and burned my body if I mentioned him. Just then, she stopped, right before I was almost done. "Nuh uh, i'm not letting you go that easy." she said as she got really close to my face, then leaned over to her nightstand and pulled out a condom. She ripped it open with her teeth and tried to put it on. "Jesus you're that big?" she said giggling as I looked down at it not fitting. It made me really confused, me and Stan had literally compared our sizes a long time ago (dont ask.) and he had a pretty good size considering we were only like 14, probably about what I am right now, I don't even wanna know how big he is now, so there's no way it was his. I kind of pondered about that idea until I heard "Well I guess we have to use none." my heart dropped as she slid off her panties and positioned me right where her hole was. "UH IM NOT TRYING TO HAVE YOUR KIDS" I blurted out in a state of panic. She started dying and I got really embarrassed, "Relax loser I'm on the pill.", so she had pulled that shit intentionally to scare me. I almost felt mad at her for embarrassing me until she slipped it in, and all my worries went away at once. I can't believe my first time is gonna be with her, I know Stan would probably slit my neck open if he ever found out. I gripped her waist as the friction between us increased. She was really wet, it felt like fucking heaven. She moved her waist back and forth, before leaning down and moaning in my ear as she continued. I groaned as she tightened around me, the fact that I could get in so much trouble for this turned me on even more. She came to a stop and slowly moved off of it, moaning as it slid out slowly. She jumped over and layed on her back, opening her legs for me and removing her shirt and bra, as she gave me puppy eyes. Fuck, I couldn't even resist. I pulled my shirt and the rest of my clothes off before positioning myself in between her. I put her legs on my shoulders and slipped myself in, we both let out a gasp. The matching necklace me and her had dangled over her body as I thrusted into her harder and harder each time, making her scream. I covered her mouth with my body weight as I kept going, looking into her eyes deeply. I had never felt like such a man in my life, maybe I wasn't gay. Sweat dripped down body our bodies as my speed became faster and faster, she wrapped her arms and legs around me screaming in pleasure, while digging her nails into my back. I didn't even mind, I was enjoying it way too much to feel the pain. I felt her legs start shaking, Stan always told me thats when she was about to finish so he tried extra hard, so thats what I did. I rubbed her most sensitive area as I thrusted with all my strength, keeping one hand on her chest. I felt myself finishing too. I made sure to go until she let out a final scream and relased all her tension, then I pulled out and finished on her stomach. We stayed there for a good minute trying to catch our breath, laughing at the mess we created. "Oh my god Kyle, I would've never thought you had that in you." she said throwing her head back and looking at the ceiling. I laughed a bit and let out a big sigh, very satisfied with my job. I looked around her house for the towels and grabbed two to get us both cleaned up.

We both hopped in the shower, way too tired to go even think of going for a round two. Wendy said it would be quicker if we both did and I wasn't complaining, she had already seen my body what was any different. "So, are you still scared about what Stan's gonna say." She said while rubbing soap into her wash cloth. "Uh, Stan kinda got.. kicked out. I haven't seen him since." I said in a down tone waiting for her to pass the soap. "What, really? What happened?" she said with a concerned face. "Our parents found out we were doing drugs. Stan was doing a lot." I said looking down at my feet, getting small glances of her pretty body. She just shook her head. "Are you doing okay?" "Not really, it fucking sucks not having him around." "Yea.. At least you don't have to explain to him about tonight.", she said trying to lighten the mood, it really didn't. We finished up and went back to Wendy's bed to lay down. As I held her and we watched TV I thought about what she said. If Stan was gone, and I really had no one else but her now, at least I could do what I always wanted to. "Wendy.. Do you maybe wanna like.. Go out..?" I said as my stomach burned from the anxiety, she turned around and looked at me with big eyes. "I mean, we don't have to be fully committed to each other if you don't want! I just thought you know si-", she shushed me with a kiss. "Of course Ky, you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to ask." she said as she looked into my eyes. She gave me one more kiss before laying down and putting herself back into my arms. And just like that, my dream girl was mine.