never really had a chance

With his back to the bed, varino had pieced the divorce papers together, something didn't seem right to him, he then read over them to start to grow angry.
He then looked up to see sinki come in with two bags, one had blood the other food, sinki kept his eyes down to then go inside to turn about to close the door behind him to then turn back to raise his head to eye over varino.
"What?"
Varino narrowed his eyes to then toss the papers at him.
It hit his chest for him to eye down to flex his jaw.
"You didn't sign the divorce papers. Also with really reading, these are not real! What the hell sinki!?"
Sinki darted his eyes over the paperwork to then grit his teeth and hard has he felt a very hard pain to his stomach, varino looked him up and down to then roll his eyes to get out of the bed to place on his boxers to then go about to grab the bags to place them to the bed to go back to sinki to hang his head to place his hands to his extended stomach.
"Calm yourself."
Sinki slowly looked up to smile.
"Your like tharn. He could always calm us."
Varino slowly looked up with that still very angry glare.
Sinki looked him over.
"Don't be this way varino."
Sinki tried to place a hand to his cheek for him to slap it away to then step back.
"Why does everything always have to be a trick? Everything has to be rushed and...... I'm sick of it!"
"Do you need me to go get medicine?"
Varino rolled his eyes to then wrap his arms about himself.
"This is not time for any jokes sinki."
Sinki stepped closer to grab one of varinos hands to place to his stomach to then place his hand to the back of his neck to really eye over him.
"I know, however we have created a life together. Don't take it out on them."
Varino scoffed to then place his hands to sinkis chest to then push him gently back.
"I am not taking it out on them! God.....you don't care that you've deceived me time and time again to get what you want!"
"Well.....if you would stop with this ridiculous Patience thing and waiting, I wouldn't have to and...."
Varino then pushed sinki to the door, making sure he didn't hurt his unborn to really look over him.
"I've been very patient with you, about all of this, and I've..... Held back a lot but..... I'm done..... There is a reason isn't there."
Sinki looked over varino a bit confused.
"What?"
Varino took in a very deep breathe.
"All of this...... Is because of type, isn't it."
Sinkis lips parted.
"Varino.... Do not bring my father into this."
Varino narrowed his eyes.
"The rushing...... You forcing..... This...."
Varino looked to sinkis stomach, sinki darted his eyes.
"You wanted children too varino, so don't!"
Varino snapped his eyes up to him.
"One day! In the future, we haven't even be together for 5 years yet! Sinki...... You forced my virginity to be taken by you, forced the blood ring, forced the Marriage...... You even tricked and...... Enticed...... This...."
Varino placed a hand to sinkis stomach once again to then caress.
Sinki gritted his teeth to speak through them.
"You..... Wanted this has much has I did! Don't at all be this way!"
Sinki placed his hands to varinos to dart his eyes back and forth.
"You..... Forced this against my will sinki... Like you always do."
Sinki narrowed his eyes to then move and quick, for varino to be placed to his back to the bed, for sinki to be in him with his hands to his throat.
"You love me."
Varino gritted his teeth to then place his hands about his wrists to grip to eye over him.
Sinki darted his eyes has varino kept silent.
"Damnit varino! You love me! I did not force that!"
Sinki kept darting his eyes frantically has varino kept silent.
"Varino! Say something!"
"When I met up with your father... Type.... He asked me.... Do you love my son."
Sinkis eyes widened to then slowly move his hands away from his throat to then place his hands to his stomach.
"What.... What did you tell him?"
"Couldn't...... Give an answer. Sinki.....I really can't give an answer "
Sinkis lips parted for him to then make a sick face to get up and quick to run to the bathroom.
Varino got up on his forarms to turn his head to eye over him to sign, he immediately got up to then run to him to go to his knees to the side to place a hand to his back to move it up and down has his head was in the toilet.
"Thought..... Your morning sickness was under control?"
Sinki puked more into the toilet, to then lift his head up to eye forward.
"Been worse..... Without you."
Sinki turned his head to look over varino.
"Please..... Please don't leave us......."
Varino really looked over sinki.
"You need to drink sinki."
Varino moved his wrist out for sinki to eye over it to then get up to flush the toilet to go to the sink to wash his mouth, varino stood to eye over him, he then moved back to keep his head hung.
"I've..... Forced a lot of us..... Because of my father.... I.... Don't want him to take you away from me..... From.... Us...."
Sinki moved back a bit to then place his hands to his stomach to caress, varino parted his lips to then go to him to eye over.
"I hold no feelings for your father sinki.......a one day crush...... You need to let it go..."
Sinki turned and quick to look over him.
"Then.... Tell me!"
Sinki stepped to varino to place his hands to either side of his neck has blood tears started to go down his face.
Varino took in a deep breathe to place his hands to his wrists to dart his eyes about, hating what he was seeing.
"Sinki......I honestly can't give you an answer."
Sinki hung his head to move his hands back has blood droplets hit the floor, varino stepped to him to then pull sinki in to wrap his arms about to hold and tight to take a deep breathe has he felt sinki wrap his arms about him.
"I..... Won't leave you sinki.....I wont leave our boy....."
Varino closed his eyes has his own tears went down has he knew he never really had a chance.