wanting to learn

Moved up to his side, nitra had his hand to his head to have an extended index finger to ciseros chest to move it about to then eye up has this vampire was still to his state given he was overly used.
Nitra then made a face.
When will you wake up?
Nitra rolled his eyes to then go to his back to stretch to eye over the ceiling to then get slowly up to eye about has something came about his mind, he then looked back at cisero who was still to then get slowly up to go about to head to the bathroom to grab a towel to place about his waist to then go about ciseros house.
The doctor was in a two story, 4 bedroom, 2 bath, the other rooms were filled with things, like books, files etc, nitra eyed about to make a face to then stop.
There was nothing to the walls, no pictures, paintings, absolutely nothing.
Nitra clicked his teeth together to then go downstairs to find more of nothing, he then went to the kitchen to warm up some blood in the refrigerator, he drank from the bottle to then move it away from his mouth to move his wrist to his mouth to make a disgusted face.
Ugh!
Nitra turned the bottle about to read it was his favorite blood type, he then shook his head to go to the trash to throw it away to then turn to go about with a hand to his neck.
You have drank a bit from cisero, sure that's what it is. Mmm..... Wish I can have that right now.
Nitra shrugged it off to go about to head to a book shelf to widen his eyes.
There were family albums there.
Nitra eyed about to then go closer to grab one to open to smile.
He saw a woman, a man, then baby cisero.
Nitra looked over it to then turn the page to raise an eye brow..
Huh, you have a brother.
Nitra Darted his eyes over the pictures to turn the pages a few to see that cisero had quite the family, 4 brothers, 3 sisters.
Has nitra was downstairs, looking into something he didn't ask if he could, ciseros eyes opened to move up to then eye about, he patted the bed in a rush.
"Nitra?"
The doctor didn't know why, but he didn't like he didn't wake up with nitra, cisero then got up to go about, not caring to cover up. Downstairs, nitra was looking through that one album with fascination, he then turned to the last page to see names, he saw his mother and father to then start to look down for the book to be taken right out of his hands, nitra turned his head to eye over one angry vampire.
"Nitra!"
Nitra turned fully to eye over him.
"What?"
The doctor moved about to place this album back to then look over everything to place his hands to his hips.
"This is my private things, it is rude to go through."
Nitra wraped his arms about himself.
"You said we don't know the other, trying to get to know you."
Cisero rolled his eyes to turn to look over nitra.
"That is just an excuse. Do not go through my things without asking." He said in a tone.
Nitra raised an eye brow.
"Why can't I look over your family albums? Should know my man's family."
The doctor narrowed his eyes.
"Nitra....I am not your man. You are just filling up a hole, given everything that has happened, you just need time and...."
The doctor moved his head back has not nitra took a step forward to look over him with a serious face.
"I am serious about you cisero, serious about an us. I don't know why you are fighting so hard against this, but most of the mates of my family do. It's quite frustrating."
"Nitra, I told you why."
Nitra rolled his eyes.
"You don't have to be my brother's doctor. Also.... Does having sex with me..... Is it bad?"
The doctor hung his head to look down.
"You are right, I don't need to be your brothers doctor and after this, I will not be and..... No.... The sex is quite.....nitra!"
Nitra moved to the doctor to have shoved him a bit to the cabinet to eye over him..
"You are just over thinking this. Look cisero, I have never ever in my life been this..... Happy....."
Cisero parted his lips.
"Now that can't be....."
Nitra moved a bit closer.
"But it is. You make me so very.... Happy..... This.... Thing I have about my self, I have unleashed it always on accident, I really don't mean it. I have always had a deep seeded hatred for myself, but when I'm with you, I don't even think, all I want is to be immersed with you. Please cisero...... Can we be immersed with the other?"
The doctor made a hard face to move his hands slowly up.
"Nitra, you really don't know what you are asking."
"Cisero, yes I do."
Nitra then turned his head to the side to give the doctor a hard kiss, cisero made a face to give it back. Nitra then moved his head back a bit to then eye down to see the doctor was very much hard, to slowly eye back up with a bright smile that made the doctor very weak.
He then took off nirtas towel to then grab him up to place him about for them to go into a very hard kiss, nitra made a face however, he needed more.
I'm.... Sorry cisero but I need......
Nitra took his mouth off of the doctors to then place his canines into his neck, nitra was ravenous, cisero moved his head back to moan and high to place himself in to take nitra to another way to ram himself in and hard.
"Damn..... You....mmm....xians! Aaah god nitra! Already going to..... Cum!"
Cisero couldn't help but to cum into nirtas tight cavity while this boy suckeled on him, for cisero to turn them about to go even harder on the couch, has the doctor was so very much in trouble.