liking my life here more then there

With his arms over the edge, minka smiled and wide has he was to a underground swimming pool, to feel actual warmth everywhere to his body. He very much liked this.
Turning his head to the other side, he heard a noise to see Aurlio coming down the stairs to be to his phone to be speaking another language, to go about, minka then placed his chin to his arm to look up to eye over him has he stood before to then roll his eyes.
Aurlio got off the phone to then place it to his back pocket to shake his head.
"You really should go with blue."
Aurlio raised his eye brow.
"How do you know what...."
"One of my family members know so many languages, I started to learn from them. I know Russian very well."
Aurilo couldn't help but to smirk to then have it disappear to sign to crotch down to place his hand to minkas chin to raise his head up to place his thumb over his chin to move it back and forth.
"Please don't be sad."
Minka peered his eyes down has it had been over a month since he saw his family, he was missing them like crazy.
"I'm going to stay home from work today."
Minka then looked to Aurlio.
"No...... I'll be okay. We also need to talk about what to come next aurlio. When can I go home?"
Aurilo looked over minka.
"Don't think your going to like the answer I will give."
Minka rolled his eyes to take his head away to his grasp, to place his chin to his arm to then start to kick, he liked feeling the water go through his toes.
"I can't stay here forever aurilo."
"Will see about that. I'm making a few moves here."
Minka looked to him.
"What moves?"
Aurilo moved closer.
"For us to have that forever. Mm... Maybe you should get pregnant."
Minka widened his eyes to then grab aurilos hand and quick to grab to then pull him in to turn to place his arms to either side of the edge to look into the water to smile and wide.
Aurlio then moved up to take a deep breathe has he broke through the water to then stand to eye over minka with narrow eyes, he then signed to grab his phone from his pocket to then toss it behind minka to then swim close to be right in front of him.
"That's my 7th phone this month minka."
"Have you've ever heard don't piss off a vampire?"
Aurlio raised an eye brow, he then moved and quick to minka to turn him about to place his arms behind him together, to place a hand to his head to grip his hair to go to his ear.
"Have you've ever heard, do not piss off your elders?"
Minkas arms then we're let go for him to place them to the edge to turn his head to look over the surface of the pool has aurlio had gone down.
What is he....nnn!
Minka hunched himself over a bit to moan and hard, Aurlio had gone under the water to move one of minkas legs up to go to his inner thigh to bite down and hard.
Minkas canines went down to place his nails into the concrete, he couldn't help be able to get out of this hold to move about to get aurlio up to place him with his back to the wall to go straight under the water to press his canines into his groin to then wrap a hand around his erection to stroke, Aurlio lifted his head back to moan with heightened pleasure.
The two in that month had found there others weak spots for there biting, minkas was his inner thigh, aurlio was to his groin.
He then moved his hands down to pick up minka to move him to the wall to have him wrap his legs about to place a hand to his head to grip his hair to go to his neck to bite down and hard, to wrap his other arm about to keep minka there, he had his hands to his chest to try to push him away to no avail to have his head lifted up to be moaning.
"Aurlio.....mmm.....aurlio.....no.... Not.... Without a.....mm...."
Aurilo took his mouth off to go to his ear.
"One time went hurt, haven't came into you for a month."
"Doesn't.... Work like that...... Need a condom....."
Aurlio then placed his hands to either side of minkas face to look over him.
"I'm sick of using God damn condoms! I want to fill what is mine!"
Minka rolled his eyes to place his hands to Aurlios wrists.
"I never said I was.....aaah!"
Aurilo then rammed himself in to place his forehead to his to really give him everything he had.
To the bed, minka was to his stomach, with a face has aurlio was to his stomach, to have a hand to his head, to have a finger going up and down minkas back.
Minka rolled his eyes.
"Aurlio.... Go to work."
Aurlio stopped the action to eye over minka.
"You wanting me to leave hurts my feelings here."
Minka darted his eyes to then move to his back to then be to his forarms to look to aurlio.
"Are..... Are you trying to get me pregnant?"
Aurlio rolled his eyes.
"Why would you think that?"
Minka raised an eye brow.
Aurilo rolled to his back to place an arm under his head to then take his other arm up to place his hand to minka to caress his leg.
"I really wish I can explain it. When we......I really want to just keep filling you. I also hate condoms. Always have."
Minka looked down.
"It's.... Because of what I can do."
Aurilo lifted his head back to eye over minka.
"What?"
Minka looked to Aurlio.
"Become pregnant. You have a need to breed. Probably the only reason why you want to have sex with me, because of what I can do and my.....fucking family."
Minka tried to get up for aurlio to be faster, he moved up to go to him to pull minka has he sat himself to the wall to have himself wrapped about his vampire to be looking forward.
"Stop it minka. You know that's not...."
Minka turned his head to look to aurilo.
"You've had relationships with women right?"
Aurlio narrowed his eyes.
"You..... Are my first relationship minka."
Minka rolled his eyes.
"First you've semi kid napped me, second with any of them did you want to cum into?"
Aurlio darted his eyes over minka.
"You feel I have kidnapped you?"
Minka turned his head to look forward once more.
"We're getting off subject, that really isn't the point I'm trying to...."
Aurlio placed his chin to his shoulder to dart his eyes.
"Minka......are you.... Un happy here?"
Minka turned his head slowly to then eye over aurlio who moved his head back to eye over him.
"Don't ever ask me that again!"
Aurlio raised an eye brow.
"Well are you...."
Minka Struggled out of Aurlios grasp to then move him down to Hover over to place his hands to either side of his head to give him a very hard look.
"I have never ever in my 16 years of life felt that emotion happiness until I met you! I love you aurlio!"
Minkas eyes widened to then let him go to hang his head to quickly move off to sit to the edge of the bed to grip with a hard face.
Aurilo looked over the ceiling to then have a wide smile go to his face to then slowly get up to eye over minka to then slowly move to him to wrap himself about him to have his chin to his shoulder to look forward.
"Why are you acting like this minka? Like you are ashamed to love me, why is that?"
Minka kept his head hung to dart his eyes.
"Im..... Not..... Worthy of...... Feeling love.....I told you aurlio....I killed my father and...... Now he is going to have 22 more kids and all my family is mad at me and....."
Aurlio moved his mouth to his ear to shush minka to keep his arms wrapped about him to console.
"That is your parents choice here minka, they don't have too, they chose too. You have ever right to feel that emotion love and to be loved in return."
Minka slowly moved his head up to look forward to dart his eyes to move his hands up to hold his arm.
"To.... Answer your earlier question, no.... When I was with them, I didn't want to fill them, still hated condoms though. mm.... Maybe it's not what you are too why I want to fill you with my cum, maybe it's because I want you to always have a piece of me within you, when I'm gone. I always want to be with you minka. I love you."
Minka slowly turned his head to look over aurlio to dart his eyes over him to then turn in there embrace to place his hands to his face to caress for aurlio to move his hands behind him to look to him.
"I'm.... Going to do something moronically stupid here."
Aurilo raised an eye brow.
"Oh?"
"I do not want to get pregnant for our forever."
Aurlio rolled his eyes to lightly chuckle.
"I was only...."
"Aurlio.....I want us to be blood bound."
Aurlio widened his eyes to look over this very serious vampire.
"You what?"