son of a.....

Darting his eyes, muka was to the computer to be placing a schedule, to then stop to turn his head to the side to make a hard face, he shook his head to take in a deep breathe to then turn his head to the side once more to then eye over the computer to flex his jaw to hang his head to make a face.
What the.....
Muka signed has his phone started to go off, he reached for it to the place it to his ear, to place his other arm with his elbow to the counter to have his hand to his forehead to rub to close his eyes, for whatever reason, mukas stomach was acting weird.
"Mr. Xian?"
"Hello Mr. Viagro, I was calling to see if you made sure to place the family reunion to my sons schedule."
"That I did....."
Muka then tensed to straighten himself up has he felt hands to his shoulders, he turned his head a bit to peer his eyes back to see natra standing behind to look to him.
Muka rolled his eyes to then look forward to be happy his stomach started to unknot.
"Now every one needs to be there and on time, thinking of turning this into a whole weekend thing."
Muka nodded to then turn a bit in his chair to use one hand to start to click about and type, natra narrowed his eyes, he believed muka was ignoring him.
Natra went to his other side has he was talking to his father to start to kiss at his neck, muka made a hard face to shake natra off.
Natra took a step back to raise an eye brow, he then placed his hands to the chair, to turn it to move it back, to look over muka who started to breath heavily looking over him.
Muka then mouthed the words don't.
Natra gave a sly smile to then go to his knees to place his hands to mukas pants to start to undo, muka then placed his phone to the desk to place it on speaker to then place his hands over natras to try to get him to stop has type kept going over a lot of things in detail.
Muka moved himself a bit closer..
"Natra! Stop it! I am on the phone with your father!" He hissed a quiet whisper.
Natra kept fighting with him to shake his head to eye what he was doing.
"Sure that's why you're so hard. Don't just want my sister now you want my father, dirty little slut."
Muka widened his eyes to then place his hands to natras chest to push him down to really eye over him.
"Fuck you!"
"Excuse me?"
Muka made a face has he said that too loud, to then turn to grab the phone to place it back to his ear.
"I was not talking to you, I also know I should not say such a thing to your son, however I am trying to....."
Has muka told type a lie, natra growled to then get up to wrap his arms about him to rip his pants and boxers to place his hands to his dick that was twitching and throbbing to stroke, muka then placed the phone down to place it back on speaker to place his hands over his mouth has type went into it with muka about what was said.
Natra then went to his ear.
"Now you want me? Seems you want a lot of my family and....."
Muka rolled his eyes to gasp his moans has his hands were to his mouth.
Natra then moved his bottom lip up and down his neck in a sensual way to keep stroking him off, to make a face to move his hand up to turn off the phone to then gather up muka to place him to the desk, to go in-between his legs to eye down to then smile, muka looked to the ceiling to sign has natra went to his knees.
A bit later, muka had his hands to the edge of the desk, to have his head still lifted up, to feel natra go long and hard into him, natra was to his neck to breathe and hard has he pumped his worth inside. Mukas face then started to twitch, he's stomach started to hurt, muka then placed his hands to natras body.
"Nn.... Stop...."
Natra rolled his eyes to keep going. Mukas face started to turn hard.
"Damnit natra! Stop!"
Muka then pushed him away, to grab his shreds of clothes to then run to the bathroom, natra got up rather quick to place his erection away to eye with anger after him.
With his head in the toilet, muka then moved it up to breathe hard, he darted his eyes to be confused, ever since he started the injections 200 so years ago he never ever got sick, this didn't make any sense to him, he then widened his eyes to shake his head.
"Oh no.... No no no no no!"
Muka flushed the toilet to then go to the sink to go under to start to move things about, he grabbed a pregnancy test to then take it.
Natra slowly went to the door to then knock upon it.
"Muka? Are you in there?"
Natra signed has he didn't hear a thing, to then place his hand to the nob to then turn to open the door to see muka sitting to the floor with his legs crossed to be staring down at a pregnancy test, natra couldn't help but to smile to wrap his arms about himself.
"What are the results?"
Muka gritted his teeth to dart his eyes over the result to slowly look up at him to see that smile.
"You.... Did this on purpose.... Didn't you!"
Natra shrugged to let his smile go.
Muka narrowed his eyes to then throw the test to his body.
"Asshole!"
Natra didn't even look down to continue to eye over muka.
"Every one knows about the xians, we are also not the only family who can get pregnant, or impregnate another, you also never asked for a condom."
Muka widened his eyes to then move up to breathe hard.
"Are you blaming me! Are you serious!"
Natra looked muka up and down.
"A little bit, yes."
Muka parted his lips.
"What is wrong with you!"
Natra moved his body from the door to saunter over to muka to stand right in front of him..
"Could have had this go slower, if you didn't want to fuck my sister and my father. Could have been whenever you wanted, other then this, if....."
Natras eyes widened has muka slapped him against his face.
"Go to hell natra! You are a sick son of a.......ugh!"
Muka then went around natra to leave, natra slowly moved his hand up to feel where muka slapped him to slowly ball his hand into a fist to grit his teeth to snap his head to the side for his eyes to turn bright blue to then turn to go after him and quick.