curiosity

Sitting to his desk, type Darted his eyes has he was writing into his will about every child and family member and the ones who have yet to come, to then take a hand down to his stomach to caress has his twins were kicking about, he then straightened up to turn his head to look over tharn who came in to place a hand to his shoulder to look down at him.
"Can't seem to find minka."
Type rolled his eyes to then look back to the paper.
"Great."
"I'll find him, also if anything badly happened you would know."
"I know but..... It's been a month. I'm worried over him."
"We've been through this before also he might be with someone like last time. Minka is growing up."
"Yes but he's suppose to be grounded. Wasent suppose to leave."
Tharn went to stand behind type to place his other hand to his shoulder to rub to eye down.
"When I find him, minka will be in so much trouble. However right now, you need to relax."
"Tharn I'm fine, this pregnancy has been going like a breeze."
Tharn retracted his hands to then go about to then crouch to place his hands to types semi extended stomach to eye to wiggle it a bit.
Type looked down to smile.
"Not suppose to shake the babies."
Tharn looked up.
"Settled them, didn't it?"
Type rolled his eyes to then look back to the paper to continue to write, tharn then got up to eye over it to make a face .
"Why are you making this?"
"Even if I live for thousands of years, just in case something..... Just want to make sure you all are....."
Tharn then took types pen to set it down to then move him in the chair to hunch himself over to look at type with a coy smile.
"I don't want to talk about this, would like to do something else."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Really?"
"Why not?"
Type signed has he looked over tharn to turn his head to look to the piece of paper.
"I'm..... Worried over minka and quite curious on who he could possibly be with. Think whoever it is, minsa knows, since she wont really leave the house unless it's for school."
"Those two.... Are very peculiar, however type, we need to think about us too."
Type signed to then turn his head to look forward to eye over tharn.
"You're acting like a puppy who is wagging his tail."
"Always am when I want it to be about you and I."
Tharn then placed his hands to types neck to move closer to kiss at him briefly to then start to go deeper, type placed his hands to tharns chest to grip a bit to melt into this kiss for tharn to be able to pick him up to take him straight to bed.
To her room, minsa was sitting criss cross to be doing her homework to slowly look up to then turn her head has she heard the door bell rang.
Minsa then got up to go about, knowing the house was empty today given the family went on separate vacations, she then went to the door to open to then widen her eyes to part her lips at who she was eyeing to then shake her head .
"Um... Can I help you?"
"Does a minka Xian live here?"
"That is my twin brother, why?"
"I believe he is with my brother aurilo......"
Minsa shook her head before he could say his last name.
"I don't know where my brother is and I do not want to have anything to do with any siblings of his. You need to leave."
Minsa started to close the door for this other to place a hand to the door to then push it to keep it open to eye over minsa with a stern look..
"My brother has not been to his club and is not answering his phone, I need to know where he is. I have the right has his older brother."
Minsa made a face to step back to eye over him.
"You don't seem that old."
They raised an eye brow to step back a bit to wrap his arms about himself.
"That is a bit of a rude statement."
Minsa narrowed her eyes to look him over.
"You coming to my house unannounced is quite rude. Now I told you, I don't know where my brother is nor is he here, you need to leave."
"May I come in to look?"
Minsa looked over this man a bit confused..
"I am not going to have you come into my home to look around, if my brother was here, I would tell you that.'
"Would you now? From your disrespectful attitude I don't believe so."
Minsa narrowed her eyes to then flex her jaw in anger.
"You really need to leave! I don't know who you think you are and...."
"I'm cytero....."
"Ugh! I don't want to know who you are, I don't care about your last name you need to leave!"
Minsa tried to slam the door in his face for him to do the same action to place his hand to the door to stop it to move the door back a bit for them to eye the other..
"I need to find my brother before our parents."
Minsa looked over this man to move the door back a bit.
"What are you parents going to do?"
"I don't know. They don't like us being out in the world, there over protective."
Minsa nodded.
"I can understand that. Look, I really don't know where he is. I'm worried over him too."
Cytero tilted his head to the side to look over this girl to then make a face.
"Well.....if I can not come in, I can see you are a vampire like me, care to go to my club to talk about this."
"You own a club?"
"It's the family business, however mine is very different, it is only vampires, no real age restriction given my club is very much for everyone without what those other seedless clubs do."
Cytero moved out his hand for her to take, minsa looked to it to make a hard face. He is the brother of aurilo..... You know how your family is but.... He's worried over his brother like I'm about mine.... Just keep a straight head, not like he is that cute or anything.
Minsa stopped forward after she placed on her shoes to smack his hand away to then turn to lock the door to then go about him..
"Don't touch me. We talk then you need to take me straight back here."
Cytero raised an eye brow to watch her go to then have a smile go to his face to then walk behind to be filled with curiosity about this young woman.