difficult journey

Bobbing his foot up and down, mita couldn't take it any more, he then got up to go to his father's room, nuru and Miro looked up to make a face.
Going to the door, mita knocked upon it, to dart his eyes. He signed has he didn't hear anything, he then placed a hand over his eyes to then go inside.
"Dad's......I need to know what is going on. How is it you two are..."
Not hearing anything, mita took his hand away to look about a bit confused.
"Dad's?"
To the car, type kept his head forward to shuffle about a bit to try and fight against his anger that started to seep back up on him.
"You.... Need to drive faster tharn."
"I'm going over the speed limit type, it's still going to be 3 hours."
Types eyes darted about to grit his teeth, he was wanting to smack tharn.
"Go faster!"
"I can't type! If I could you know I would."
"Fuck!"
Type then moved close to tharn to place his canines into his neck to move a hand to his pants to then start to undo to whip out his dick to stroke, tharn moaned to grip the steering wheel.
"Nn.... Type....."
Feeling a vibration to his pants, type took his cannines out to then place his free hand to his back pocket to retrieve his phone to place to  his ear to keep stroking.
"Mita.... This is not a good time."
"Where are you two?"
"Going to go see nurus husband."
Mita made a confused face to then place the phone before him to eye over has it went dead.
Why is he going to see sanxi? What is going on with those two? I just don't get it.
Mita signed to then place his phone to his back pocket to then go to his family to try and figure this out.
Tharn gripped the steering wheel harder has type had tossed the phone to the back to then place his mouth over tharns dick to suck has he had a hand to his cock to stroke.
"Nn.... Type.... Can't..... Drive this...."
Type took his mouth off to look to tharn.
"If we're not intimate, I start to hate you. I don't want that."
Type then placed his mouth back on.
Tharn moved his head up and down has he kept driving to start to move his groin up and down.
Type made a face, he needed more.
He then took his mouth off again to eye up.
"Tharn..... You need to pull over."
"Type, we need to get there."
"Tharn.....fucking pull over!"
Tharn rolled his eyes he kept driving to start to go faster.
"Damnit vampire! I'm going to fucking lose it here!"
Tharn then pulled then over for type to remove his seat belt and quick to take off his pants and boxers to one ankle to hop on tharn to wrap his arms about to connect them and quick to then start to go up and down that length has the two kissed and hard.
Both cumming pretty quick, type moved his mouth off to place his forehead to tharns chest.
"You.... Need to call for a car..... Where we can keep.... Doing this....I can't.... Wait 3 hours without it tharn.... Without you."
Tharn nodded.
"Where's.... Your phone?"
Type moved back to look about to find it to be able to get it without dis connecting from tharn to then place it to his ear to start to go up and down his length again has tharn called for a car.
Fixing themselves, the two went into the car to be on the ground to be moving rhythmic.
Type turned his head to look to the glass that was tinted to go up and down that hard cock.
"Nn.... That.....glass.... Its sound proof..... Right?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to place his fingers to types nipples to play with to up and down and hard.
"Why wouldn't it be?"
Type turned his head to look down.
"Making sure.... My moans..... Are just for you tharn...."
Type then hunched himself over to place his lips to tharns to move his body with his in pure pleasure.
To another position, type was to his back, arms and legs wrapped about tharn for them to continue to be connected to then both cum.
Tharn then took his mouth from types to go up to eye over.
"You know.... This reminds me of when we went into another phase in our relationship and you couldn't get enough."
Type smiled to place his hands to tharns face to caress.
"Never really can get enough of you tharn, however you are more then just your cock."
"You've said that once before also."
"I love you tharn.....I don't want to be that numb thing anymore."
"I don't want you to either..... But..... You would still be here. I don't know what's going to happen when...."
"I trust sanxi, he's also has had the time to do something about it. I.... Just want everything to go has it once was tharn."
Tharn darted his eyes over type to then place his head to his chest to make a hard face, he couldn't hear his heart beat, that was something he very much missed.
"I do also but...."
Type wrapped his arms about tharn to look to the ceiling of the car.
"One of us.....will perish this way.....I know you will make it you, I....will not live without you tharn..... Even if I go back into that thing. I'll be even more numb and filled with anger and hatred.....I will kill myself without you.....I.... Know this is going to work.... Just....has too."
Tharn moved his head to Hover it over types to then take a hand up to place his thumb under types eye to then wipe away his blood tear.
"I love you type."
Tharn then crushed his mouth to types for them to go into another round where tharn was feeling that feeling fear and it resonated all over his body has he didn't know what was going to happen.