needed this time or did we?

Taking in a deep breathe, type woke on his side to then go to his back to reach his arms up to stretch to yawn, smacking his lips type then moved up to looked about, to have a small smile to turn his head to eye down to have it go away.
Tharn?
Type turned his head back and forth to raise an eye brow.
He then placed his hand to the blanket to move it away to then get up to woddle about, type checked the bathroom first, to then move about the vacation house to sign has he couldn't find his vampire.
Being hungry, type then went to the kitchen to fix himself something to go about the counter to sit to eat at his food to look here and there.
Where is my husband?
Type ate his food in confusion to eventually finish to get up to go clean to then go back to the bedroom to place on his boxers, to turn to keep trying to find his man.
Going to the back porch, type went out to place his hands to the railing to dart his eyes about has the back of his vacation house had water, he then looked to the side to watch tharn be here the water to then go up to dart his eyes about to then look up given he knew his husband was near, he then raised an eye brow at what he was seeing.
"Type.... We've been over this."
Type rolled his eyes to place himself more over the railing.
"Couldn't find you."
"And? I want easy access to you. Also there is no one around for miles type, have to take our private boat to go anywhere. Now take off those boxers. Maybe jump in?"
Type couldn't stop but to laugh, to then step back to place his hands to his semi over grown stomach to eye down.
"You're father is hilarious."
Tharn rolled his eyes has he was swimming about.
"Still believe you can."
"Uh huh."
Type then turned to start to go in. Tharn swam closer.
"Type.... Come in."
Type stopped to then turn to eye down.
"My smell for water has improved with this pregnancy, but I believe I'm pushing it. Come in."
Tharn weighed in the water with a face.
"You are not. Now get your half breed ass in here."
Type shook his head to then turn to go inside.
Tharn made a hard face to then swim closer to then get out.
Type then woddled to the living room couch to sit to then move forward to grab the remote to then turn on the television to go back to eye over what he was watching.
Tharn came about with a towel to his hair to be drying to eye over type to look to what he was watching to then eye back to him.
"Type, we've been here for a week, all you have done is this."
"Well.... I'm tired."
"No your lazy."
Type turned his head to look over him.
"Excuse me?"
Tharn then placed the towel about his neck to hold either end.
"You heard me. There is more to life then this."
Type narrowed his eyes.
"Doesn't help we Fuck for hours on end."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"You mean, we make love for hours on end."
"That we do. I am making two children here tharn. Half breed or not, it still takes a lot of energy."
"I know it does. However I do believe you have enough to go swimming with me."
"Why do you keep wanting me to go swimming with you?"
"Just want to spend quality time with my mate."
Types face fell to then see tharn turn too go about, he then turned his head forward to sign has he looked to the television, he then tilted his eyes to then turn off the television to then get up to go to the bathroom, inside, type placed himself to the wall to wrap his arms about to look to tharn who was standing to take a shower to have his hands to through his hair.
Type then took in a deep breathe to move away from the wall to then go to the side to open the door to eye over tharn who then turned his head to then eye over type.
"Yes?"
"Let's go swimming."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn his head to place it forward.
"I'm taking a shower to get the sea off, my silly half breed."
Type looked him over.
"Then...  let me take a shower with you."
Tharn turned his head to eye over type to then grab the nob to then close the door slowly while his eyes were still to him .
"Later."
Types face fell.
"Really?"
"I am allowed to be dissatisfied."
Tharn then closed the door to continue on with his shower, type stepped back has rejection washed through him, he never ever liked that, with a hard face he then turned to leave and quick.
After his shower, tharn went out to then grab a towel to place about his mid section to then turn to go about trying very hard not to smile.
Sometimes he just had to piss off his half breed, always made the sex feel so very much better.
Tharn left the bathroom to eye about to raise an eye brow, he couldn't find type though, he then went about the house to still not find him, tharn was to a room to place his hands to his sides to eye about.
He wouldn't be swimming.... Would he?
Tharn then went out to go to the Terrance to eye about the water to then turn his head to see the small house that was attached to there main, to grit his teeth and hard.
The door to it was closed, it was never ever closed.
Type..... Are you really in..... Better not be! This is our time together!
Tharn then went about to then go to That smaller house with a face. He tried the nob, it was too be locked.
Tharn then placed his forehead to the door to eye down.
Crap!