hating the other immensely

In the nursery, type was in a rocking chair to have his twins to his arms to eye one then the other to make a very hard face, he then slowly peered his eyes up to tilt his head to the corner.
"Your presence is not needed here!" Type said through gritted teeth.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Do you really think I want to be here? I am only here for my children!"
Type barred his teeth.
"They are mine you son of a...."
Hearing loud noises, mita then came in to look to his parents who then eyed over him with anger to there eyes.
"Um..... Dad....I can stay."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then go to mita.
"Do not leave him alone."
"Go to hell you asshole!"
Tharn stopped before he left to turn to eye over type.
"Every day you live is hell!"
Types eyes widened.
"I hope you die and....."
Mita stepped to type.
"Enough!"
Type looked to mita to roll his eyes to eye down.
Tharn looked over the two to then leave slamming the door.
Mita turned his head to sign to then look back to type.
"You don't need to be here."
Mita looked back.
"Dad doesn't want you to be alone."
"Fuck him."
"Dad.... Please stop "
Type let a growl go through his chest cavity.
"Mita..... It's been 6 months, I am not going to do anything to my babies, you need to leave."
"I can't."
Mita then crotched to look up to his father.
"Dad....I know it's hard being a full vampire. You know my...."
Type snapped his head to look to mita.
"You don't know anything! Get out!"
Type then looked to the twins who started to cry. He rolled his eyes to then get up has mita did to then give them to him.
"Keep that son of a bitch away from my babies."
"Dad.... You know I can't do that "
Type looked to mita with anger.
"Oh, but you will help him baby sit me!"
Type then went about to slam the door for the twins to cry harder.
Going about, type kept his head forward to not look into his children's rooms to then ignore the others who tried to talk to him, he then went to a room to stop to the door way to tilt his head to go forth to go to a desk to then open the drawer, he then picked out what he needed to then place the paperwork to the desk to read over it.
Nuru to the living room, was holding the phone to his ear to talk to his mother
"So.... Nothing has changed?"
"No mom. Type is still a vampire and...... Him and tharn are just impossible right now, I think if chaiya didn't get in the way last week tharn and type would have killed the other, they.... Really hate the other. I don't know what to do "
"I need to come over."
"Mom..... That would be a very bad idea. Type Hates half breeds so much right now, he is tolerating us but..... Most of us have left, only family who are vampires have really stayed."
"I..... Need to do something for your brother."
"Right now, you just need to stay away and...."
Nuru looked up to see tharn to then say good bye to his mother to then go and see if he could find type.
To that room, nuru looked over his brother to sign to go in.
"What.... Are you looking at?"
Type slowly peered his eyes up.
"Go away."
"Type..... We need to talk."
Type turned and hard to look over his brother.
"Fuck off!"
Nuru stopped to eye over his brother with a long face, type looked him over to roll his eyes to go back to read the paperwork.
"Go away nuru. Better yet, get out of my house.'
"Type....I know you becoming a vampire is not what you ever wanted but...."
"I said Fuck off!"
They then turned has they heard tharn, he came about to be to the door way to eye over type in anger.
"Do not talk to your brother that way!"
Types eyes narrowed.
"Screw you, you fucking dead piece of shit "
Tharn barred his teeth to then charge at type to move nuru to the side to then be at type to have his hands wrapped about his throat, type then wrapped his about to do the same action, nuru widened his eyes to then go to them to try and split them apart, nuru turned his head to call for help, it took 10 of them to split them apart, type then turned to go to the paperwork to grab to then go about them.
"We're not done here you sick piece of...."
"Dad!"
Tharn looked to mita and Miro who said that at the same time, he rolled his eyes to break away from his children's hold to go about has they all looked after him.
To his room, type sat to the edge of the bed to be eyeing over the paperwork to then look to his left ring finger, stalling he then slowly peered his eyes up to look over tharn.
"Go away!"
"I need to get something important."
Type rolled his eyes to then get up to go to the bathroom to place the papers to a drawer to then look over himself to make a hard face.
Going about the room, tharn found what he needed to then sit to the bed to eye over it.
Type came out to place himself to the wall to eye over tharn trying very hard not to rip his head off.
"Tharn?"
Tharn tensed, he was trying not to go over and kill type.
"Why are you talking to me?"
"Don't worry, it'll be brief. We.... Can't keep doing this to the children."
"Then leave."
"I'm trying to. I have divorce papers. I am also going to cut my ring finger off after the papers are filed."
"When will that be?"
Type moved his body from the wall to then step to tharn to then wrap his arms about to control what he really wanted to do, which was kill tharn.
"When you sign. I already have."
Tharns lips parted to dart his eyes over what he held to then place it to the side table to look it over to then eye over a picture of him and type from before this.
"You've.... Already signed?"
"Of course. Don't want to be married to you anymore. Let me go and get them, you sign I can go to the courts today to file and then cut off this ring."
Type turned to try to go to the bathroom to then be held and tight to be pulled back, he was placed to the bed to have his hands to either side to be looking up at a very pissed off vampire.