all a mess

Staring at that person, tharn then looked to his son with anger.
"Why does no one follow the rules! This is why the door stays open!"
Tharn went forward to then place his hand to the man's neck to take him off suli who then made a pained face given he was still very much hard and was inside bruta.
Bruta moved his hands back to that one to wiggle about has he felt that emotion embarrassed given he was fully naked and still fully hard, however it was starting to go down.
Suli then grabbed a blanket to place over himself to then move up to have his ears turn bright red, type came about to look over this act to make a hard face.
"What is going on here!?"
Tharn turned his head to look to type.
"What happens when children close the door!"
Bruta darted his eyes to then be able to get out of this hold to then grab his clothing to leave and quick, he wanted to get out of there.
Tharn and type watched him for suli to make a long face to try to get up for tharn to go to him to push him down.
"Where do you think your going!?"
Suli looked to him.
"I want to....."
"I do not care what you want! There are rules here and...."
"Dad! I want Bruta!"
Tharn looked over him confused.
"Who?"
"The vampire you just let go. We.... Um.... Had unprotected sex, he could be able to get pregnant and...."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then go and fast about.
"You stay here with him!"
Type watched tharn go to then look to suli.
"Why did you...."
Suli turned his head to look to the wall.
"First the family curse, second I told you I shouldn't leave my room! This is your fault."
Types eyes widened his eyes to part his lips.
"You are so much like your other father! Always placing blame on me! How am I suppose to know these things hmm? Now get dressed, the two of you have some explaining to do."
Type turned to then leave slamming the door, suli groaned to place his hands to his eyes to flop to his back.
Ugh! My first time and that had to happen what a mess!
Moving about the house and quick, bruta turned his head either side.
This house is like a maze! There are so many rooms, I need to get away. Where is the front door again and.....
Bruta then was turned to have tharns hands to his upper shoulders to look at a very pissed off vampire.
"So, you couldn't have my half breed, then you go after my son?"
Bruta parted his lips to shake his head.
"I have no clue to start you are too be talking about! It was all just an accident!"
"Sure it was."
Tharn placed his hand to brutas neck to place his nails in to walk him to the side with him..
Bruta made a very long face has he was directed to another place.
With his back to the wall, type had his arms to his chest to be looking down to sign..
Is all this to be my fault? I did make suli come out of his room.
Type then turned his head to see suli come out with his head hung and his ears bright red, type looked over that to then turn his head to look the other way.
"Come on, I think I know where your dad would take him. We all need to talk."
"Dad....I am.... sorry. It's because of this family...."
"I don't really want to hear it suli, let's go."
Suli moved his head up to then look over type to then turn to follow with his head hung, he felt very embarrassed.
Going about, they all went to types lab, where tharn with bruta were there.
Bruta turned his head to look over suli to then hang his head has he sat down next to tharn who was looking at type and his son to narrow his eyes, suli made a face to then step behind type a bit.
Type peered his eyes back to look over this action, to then look forward.
My children can say such things to me but cower when they are in trouble with tharn, I will never ever understand that.
The two then made there way too the other chairs, for suli to look to Bruta.
"Are you o...."
Tharn snapped his stare to him.
"You are not going to talk suli! Now how did this happen?"
Type looked to suli to place his hand to his, Bruta kept his head hung. Tharn Darted his eyes back and forth.
"Well!"
Suli looked to tharn.
"You said not to talk."
"You can talk now, how did this happen?"
"By the family curse."
Type rolled his eyes.
"The family legacy."
Bruta then looked to type.
"What is this family legacy in which you speak?"
They all looked to Bruta, suli signed.
"You are my other half. My soul mate."
Bruta widened his eyes to then look to suli.
"What are you talking about? What happened was a mistake an accident."
Suli stood to roll his hands into fists by either side of himself.
"What are you to be saying! It is not a mistake! I love you!"
Bruta moved his head back to look over suli in shock.
"What are you talking about? We do not know the other."
"This is that family curse."
"Suli, stop calling it that!"
They all looked to type, tharn nodded.
"You're other father is right, this is a legacy of our family not a curse."
"Regardless of what this is sirs I do not understand and Mr. Xian, I do not love you, this was an accident, I am very sorry, I do need to leave, I have.... "
"Your are not going anywhere!"
Tharn and type looked to each of them, for type to then make a face, tharn looked to him has he made a face.
"My morning sickness is..... You handle this for now."
Type turned to leave, Bruta raised and eye brow, suli then sat back down.
"Bruta, can you get pregnant?"
Bruta looked to suli to shake his head.
"No. I'm a boy."
"Men can get pregnant."
"Oh.....I didn't know that."
"Well we can, maybe you can and don't know."
"Mr. Xian...."
"Suli."
Bruta looked to tharn who looked really pissed, to then look back to suli.
"Mr. Xian, I really need to leave. I have other clients to...."
"Then I'll come with you."
Tharn turned his head to look to suli.
"The hell you are!"
Suli looked to his dad in anger for them to eye over bruta who stood up to have his head hung.
"I really need to leave. Your father has my number, we do indeed need to talk, but I really just go."
Bruta turned to leave for suli to try to go after him for tharn to then make him sit down to then eye over him.
"Oh no, you broke a rule, keep your door open, now go to your room, your in lock down."
Suli stood with anger.
"I am 45 years old, you can not....."
"You live under my roof yes I can! Now I need to tend to your father, go to your room!"
Tharn turned to leave for suli to eye him narrowly to then go to find Bruta who didn't get to far.