something is definitely wrong

At his side, cherio had his hand to his head to be looking over neura has he was to his side to be sleeping very soundly, cherio eyed over him to make a face.
For almost two months, neura was over to his place every single day, he was not complaining but things were becoming very obvious to ignore. Neura was eating and drinking more, sleeping more, wanting cherio to never really leave him which was not normal, neura was actually becoming clingy, again cherio didn't mind but this was not normal.
Neura then took in a deep breathe to furrow his brow to twitch a bit to then go from his side to his back to turn his head to the other way to continue to sleep.
Cherio narrowed his eyes.
That was odd too, neura used to peacefully sleep but now he kept twitching, cherio couldn't understand why.
Cherio then moved closer to move up his free hand to place it over neuras body to continue to eye over him..
What is going on with you my half breed? Have you've come to terms you are mine?
Cherio then slowly peered his eyes down to raise an eye brow, something felt off on neuras flesh that was to his stomach, cherio moved his hand up and down to feel his flesh feeling different.
Neura groaned to then turned his head the other way to sign.
"Cherio..... Stop."
Cherio immediately did so to then look up at neura.
"You felt that?"
Neura nodded.
"It hurts."
"Why does it hurt?"
Neura shrugged.
"I don't know. Just stop."
Neura smacked his lips to go back to his side to move closer to inhale cherio to place a smile to his face to then start to kiss about.
Cherio peered his eyes down at this action..
"Neura?"
"You smell...... Delectable."
Cherio then lifted his head up a bit to then moan has neura placed in his canines.
"Nn neura!"
Neura then placed his hands to cherios chest to push him to his back to get quickly on to connect them to keep downing his blood to ride that cock, cherio kept his head lifted back to place his hands to either side of neuras body to move his groin up wanting all of neura.
Neura then made a face to stop sucking to move up to then place a hand over his mouth to make a sick face and sound, cherio moved up a bit to eye over him.
"Neura?"
Neura Shook his head a bit to slowly take his hand away to take in deep breathes.
"Think..... Took to much blood."
Cherio raised an eye brow.
That had never happened before.
"Uh huh....neura, you need to see your doctor. Some things I have noticed is not your norm and...."
Cherio widened his eyes to then be pushed down for neura to look over him with wide eyes.
"Our concert is 2 months away, just nerves. Do not over think."
Neura then seductively went down to start to slowly kiss at cherios lips to then slip in his tongue to get cherio suckered into this for them to move there bodies with the other.
After, neura was to the kitchen, wearing a pair of boxers and a shirt to be eating a breakfast to then make a face, he then turned to spit it in the sink.
Placing on some clothes, cherio came about to then rush to neura to place his hand to his back to eye over.
"Neura?"
Neura spat again in the sink.
"Your eggs are bad."
Cherio looked to the sink has neura then ran over water to then look to neura.
"I personally bought those yesterday before you came over. Neura, this has happened a lot, it's not the food, something is wrong."
Neura rolled his eyes to then shuffle out of cherios grasp to go to the fridge to open the door to eye about.
"No..... Your eggs are just bad. So has been your other food, your not a human nor a half breed."
Cherio narrowed his eyes.
"Uh huh. Go make a doctor's appointment."
Neura signed to then turn his head to look over cherio.
"I do that, something is wrong, my concert gets cancelled, I will not do that to my fans. I'm fine."
Neura then looked over the food to place a grand to his stomach, he felt hungry but didn't know what he wanted, cherio went to him.
"Neura, something bad happens to you, what about your fans then....or me?"
Neura rolled his eyes.
"I'm fine!"
Cherio flexed his jaw to then wrap his arms about himself.
"I'm cutting you off."
Neura turned his head to raise an eye brow.
"Haha, excuse me?"
"You heard me. I'm cutting you off until you go see a doctor's appointment."
Neura titled his head to the side to look over this vampire to slowly close the door to turn to really eye over him.
"Really?" He said slowly.
Cherio gave him a stiff nod.
Neura looked him up and down to then give a non chonlate shrug to then slowly go to cherio to start to slowly move his finger tips up and down his arms.
"Neura......"
Neura shrugged again has he eyed the action.
"I'm not doing anything."
Neura then turned to smile and wide to move himself a bit on cherio.
Cherio parted his lips to then peer his eyes down to curl his bottom lip inward has neura moved his ass over his now erection.
"Neura!"
Neura shurgged to then turn his head to eye over cherio.
"I'm not doing a thing."
Neura then moved away to go to the counter to place himself over to then sign to start to count the seconds has he wiggled his ass.
Cherio gritted his teeth.
"Damnit!"
Cherio went straight to neura to grab his boxers to rip to shreds to slap his ass to pull out his cock to hit it against his hole to place his hand to neuras throat to lift up his head to be to his ear .
"You are not at all fair half breed!"
Neura moaned to smile has he was filled with cherio.
Never said.....I was....