what happened in the room

Pounding on the door, Kris then stepped back to eye over it with anger. Zhan who sat to a chair in the corner, had his head you've, arms wrapped to have a hard face, they were in the same room has last time.
Kris rolled his eyes to then start to look about, zhan signed to hang his head..
"Sure that door is reenforced."
"Just remain silent while I get us out."
Zhan looked to kris with anger.
"Stop telling me to be quiet you cheater!"
Kris then threw what he had to his hands to the wall to turn and quick to look over zhan.
"I have had enough of this! I, have for years, worked my self to the bone for our families length of clubs while you have gotten so very close to that manager of yours for me to witness you kiss him!"
Zhan rolled his eyes .
"I didn't kiss him! He kissed me and I threw him off, before you could even get close after you saw that! Now does he still work for me no!"
Kris rolled his eyes to then start to look for something else.
"I am not going to talk this over with you again! Need to get out! Can't stand to be anywhere near you with those pregnancy hormones raging like that!"
Zhan took in very deep breathes.
"Stop blaming my hormones for the truth! Never ever should have gotten together and we need to sign those papers to get a real divorce!"
Kris rolled his eyes to keep looking about.
"You say that now then your all over me later, This pregnancy and our other daughters are always the same."
"Not this time! We're even living in different houses!"
"That is because I am done arguing with you about you believing im a cheater while you have actually cheated and the hormones you are giving out are not always wanting of me. We being together when this happens always lead to a worse delivery. I actually care for our children."
Zhan widened his eyes to then get up and quick to push kris and hard. He turned to look over zhan with anger, to then step to him to place his hands to his collar to push him to a wall to eye over.
"Vampires don't like to be pushed!"
Zhan started to breathe even harder to make a face to peer his eyes down, Kris parted his lips has he was starting to be engulfed by a familiar hormone.
He then took his hands from his collar to then place them to his head to lift to crush his mouth to his, for zhan to place his hands to his pants to start to undo and quick.
Going to the living room, type and tharn looked to boonire who sat to the side to look over her grand children who were next to there mates for them all to then eye type and tharn.
Type signed to then go to a chair to eye them.
"Okay.... So minka and minsa.... Your birth pregnant?"
The two eyed the other to then look to there fathers..
"Apparently, it sounds like, we may have conceived on the same day."
Type made a hard face, tharn went to the other chair to eye over them.
"Why didn't any of you listen to the sex speech? Wear condoms!"
"That was my fault."
Minka looked to aurilo.
"It is everyones fault!"
Type looked to tharn.
"You need to calm down."
Tharn looked to type.
"Really now? Our children keep getting into relationships while they are mostly 16, to get pregnant and....."
"Tharn...... Stop!"
Minsa made a hard face to look down, for cytero to look over her to place a hand to her back to rub.
Type then turned his head to look over his children.
"So.... What all have you've two decided?"
"I'm.... Going to stay with aurilo to our home. I have already started online classes. I know what I want to do with my life before I have our child."
Type nodded to look to minsa.
"What about you?"
Minsa slowly looked up.
"I.... Still don't fully know."
Type signed to nod.
"You have time and options. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. We are going to give Kris and zhan a few more minutes before...."
Cytero looked to type.
"Few more minutes for what? Where are they?"
"They needed to have there time. Still can't believe they are having such problems and there not together."
Aurilo raised an eye brow.
"What are you talking about? There not together."
Type looked over him.
"From what they said and...."
Aurilo rolled his eyes.
"They are always like that when our dad is pregnant with a girl, we don't know quite why that is but it happens."
Type widened his eyes.
"He's pregnant with a girl?"
"Yes, he's only a few weeks, not showing like you are."
"This has happened with other pregnancies?"
"Yes, we have three older sisters, all happily married, expecting has well, the pregnancies were like this one, our dads couldn't really stand the other and always accused the other of cheating, it gets very old, our father Kris placed his foot down and has a house a bit away from our family home, so he can still be near when those two..... Can't seem to be away from the other and...."
"Aurilo....too much information."
Aurilo looked to his brother.
"Our parents have sex, you need to deal with that. It is how we were made."
They all then looked to boonire who was to the side has she laughed she then looked up to see several eyes to her.
"Oh I'm sorry, aurilo you act so much like tharn and cytero acts like my son on this subject haha."
Type and tharn gave her a face to then get up, tharn turned his head to eye.
"Where....."
"I'm going to get those two, we all need to talk."
Tharn started to get up for type to stop to eye.
"Alone. "
Tharn rolled his eyes to sit back down knowing his half breed was still angry at him.
Going to the door type then knocked upon it.
"You two, please don't be mad at tharn or I for...."
Type opened the door to widened his eyes to see zhan pinned to the wall to be wrapped about Kris for them to be making love and hard to then take there mouths from the other to turn there heads to look to type in anger.
"Go away!" They both yelled.
Type instantly went back to close the door to place his back to the wall to look forward to breathe hard to place a hand to his semi big stomach to caress to whimper.
Tharn is going to kill me. However not like I knew that was happening! If I did I wouldn't have looked at it!
Type signed to go back to the living room a bit distraught.