was envitable

Dancing about the stage, neura stopped mid song to then place his hand to his knees to take in deep breathes, nitra sang his note to then go to him to whisper has they were currently live.
"Neura?"
Neura took in deep breathes to grit his teeth to then move up to walk forward to continue to sing his high note, nitra watched him go to make a face.
What is going on with you my brother?
Nitra then went forward with singing not to understand.
Has type and tharn sat to the audience, type looked over neura to be very concerned, tharn then placed his hand over his to then go to his ear.
"He practices to hard, nitra has been worried also, breathe my half breed."
Type signed to continue to eye over his son has he could tell he was struggling.
After the show, neura stayed a bit away from his brother to sign autographs to then be hit by the shoulder, cherio had been a complete asshole to neura since they broke up, he continued to do things like this on repeat, neura signed to then get down to grab a piece of paper he was signing to then make a sick face, nitra who was a bit away turned his head to eye over this to then start to go over .
Neura turned his head to see this to widen his eyes to then part his lips, nitra wasent the only one who was coming, he also saw his parents, getting up and quick neura smiled to the fan to give her the autograph to then turn to leave, type and tharn stayed back for type to sign.
What is wrong with you?
Getting far away, neura placed a hand to a wall to then place a hand to his stomach to hang his head to breathe heavily.
Virus!
Neura started to shake a bit to then move his head up slowly up to make a hard face, cherio was down the hall with his hand near a boy's head to then raise his other to place it to his chin, to then peer his eyes to neura with a smile, neura then furrowed his brow to shake his head to then place a hand over his mouth to go straight into the bathroom, this happened on repeat also, cherio was always with a different man.
Seeing that, cherio raised an eye brow to then go forth.
With his head in the toilet, neura puked up the blood to then take his hand up to flush the toilet to then stand to place the back of his hand to his mouth.
I fucking hate you cherio! You ruined my life, got me pregnant and now you're.....ugh!
Neura then shook his head to turn to open the door to eye up to freeze to gulp and hard.
Cherio was there with his eye brow raising.
"What is going on with you, murderer?"
Neura flexed his jaw to then peer his eyes down .
"Nothing. Now move!"
Neura knew the serum he was taking to hide this pregnancy wouldn't last long around the father. Cherio then moved an arm up to continue to eye over to place his free hand to neuras chin to raise it up.
"Something is wrong with you, you smell......off."
Neura gulped again to then place his hands to cherios body to push him away..
"I am just tired! Now go a....."
Neura hung his head to shake a bit, he was wanting cherio so very bad. This month was hell for him.
Cherio parted his lips.
"Neura.... Something is wrong with you.... Did the..... procedure not go well?"
"It... Went fine, just want you to stay away from.... From..... Damnit!"
Neura raised his hands to place them to cherios clothes to pull him in to push to press him to the wall to start to go near his neck, cherio placed his hands to neura to push him back.
"Oh no! I do not want your murderess teeth in my.....aaah!"
Unfortunately neura had grown stronger, he placed his canines into cherios neck to devour, cherio lifted his head back to moan in pure bliss to then widen his eyes has something ran through his nose, he then gripped neuras body to then push it to the other wall to eye over him.
"You are....."
Neura shook his head.
"No I'm not! Fuck! Let go!"
Cherio narrowed his eyes to then place his canines into neuras neck to widen his eyes to move back to eye over him.
"Your such a liar! You're still pregnant!"
Neura breathed heavily to move his hands up to cherios neck to bring him down has the two lost it to the other, cherio, with his hands to the top of the stall, neura had his pants and boxers to his ankles, with cherio behind to be ramming into him and hard, for neura to have his forehead to the wall to moan and loud.
"I can't believe you lied to me! What the hell is wrong with you!"
"Aaah, just Fuck me cherio! So good!"
Cherio made a hard face, to then place his hand to his neck to move him back to turn his head for the two to go into a very hard kiss for cherio to still be pentrating and hard. After, neura had his head hung to have his arms wrapped about himself, to be dressed, for cherio to be over the door, in the same stance to eye him.
"Explain neura!"
Neura made a hard face to turn his head the other way.
"Neura! That is my child in there!"
Neura then mumbled.
Cherio raised his eyes brow.
"What?"
Neura signed to turn his head to eye over cherio to then grab his hand to place it under his shirt for him to feel, cherio widened his eyes.
"What is..... Wrong with it?"
Cherio then took his hand gently away to go to his knees to lift neuras shirt to place his ear to it, neura eyed down with a face.
"I can hear...."
"I have...... Your children in me."
Cherio parted his lips to then slowly move his head to eye up.
"What?"
"I'm like my father, I'm..... Pregnant with twins.... Both boys and I fucking hate you! I'm 5 months pregnant and can't have an abortion and you are whoring it up all over and...."
Cherio moved up and quick to place his hands to neuras face to pull him for a kiss, neura placed his hands to his chest to push him back.
"Damnit cherio! I want you to stop you son of a...."
"I have not had sex with anyone but you! All of those others I may have touched but never kissed. Wanted to make you jealous."
Neura looked over cherio confused.
"You are the one to end it! What the hell!?"
"That was because I thought you were going to kill..."
Neura pushed cherio back.
"I don't want this cherio, once this is found out I lost everything, even my brother, do you even understand that!"
Cherio wrapped his arms about himself to eye over neuras stomach.
"The one thing I don't understand is how are you not showing, especially when you are carrying my twin sons."
Neura rolled his eyes.
"Ugh!"
Neura then went around cherio to go to the sink to wash his hands and face, cherio went to stand next to him..
"You don't have to do this alone neura, I take full responsibility."
Neura lightly laughed to then turn his head to eye over cherio.
"It is your responsibility, you raped me for this to happen you jackass!"
Cherio narrowed his eyes to let his anger get out of hand to place his hand to neuras neck, gently to push him to a wall to eye over while he placed his hands to his arm.
"I did not rape you! Say it!"
Neura struggled to get out of his grasp.
"Go to.....nnn... Hell!"
"Like always, I will take you with me! Now say it!"
Neura then made a sick face for cherio to let him go to eye over, neura hung his head has it passed.
"Neura?"
"I hate this......I hate you!"
"Fine, hate me, but don't neglect yourself, my boys deserve a fighting chance to be here and to have me has there father!"
Neura slowly looked up to wrap his arms about himself.
"Mm, then you have them!"
"I would if I could!"
Neura made another face to place his hands to his stomach, he started to feel movements in there, cherio eyed him to then step forward to place his hand over to look to the action..
"Settle, little ones."
Neura rolled his eyes.
"I'm type, your tharn." He mumbled.
Cherio looked to him.
"What?"
Neura shook his head to take in deep breaths to move his head back to look to the ceiling.
"Nothing."
Cherio Darted his eyes over neura to then place his hand to his wrist to pull.
"Cherio! What the...."
"You need to explain more, your color is a bit whiter then normal, your coming with me."
Neura signed to let cherio pull, he could feel that's what needed to happen.