getting ready for the family reunion

Looking about outside, type had his arms wrapped about himself to take in a deep troubled breathe, he then turned his head to look to his party designer who looked to him.
"Every thing to be okay Mr. Xian?"
"Should we have everything up today?"
"No sir, there is rain the forecast, all this is water proof, also your reunion is about two weeks off. This is great right now."
Type nodded to then look about.
"There are enough chairs and tables for...."
The man went behind type to place his hands to his shoulders to rub.
"Everything will be magnificent do not....."
The man widened his eyes to then be turned to the side to have a hand to his throat.
Type turned to look to tharn to roll his eyes.
"Tharn! Knock it off!"
Tharn snapped his head to look to type.
"Why was this vampire, touching my pregnant husband!?"
"Calming me down! Now stop!"
"That is not for him to do!"
Tharn looked back to him for the man to widen his eyes.
"You ever touch what is mine, I will take your head!"
Tharn then pushed the man back for him to see tharn go to type to place his mouth to his for a very hard kiss. The man made an uncomfortable face to then go back inside to leave the two alone, tharn watched him go for type to place his hands to tharn to push him back to give him an angry glare.
"Damnit tharn!"
Type then started to go about tharn for him to move to type to wrap his arms about to be to his neck.
"I am not done marking my half breed yet."
Types eyes widened for tharn to take type about for them to go to a secluded spot to make love.
After type came out to fix himself to mutter, tharn came out after he fixed himself to look to type.
"What is it?"
Type signed to then look to tharn.
"Do you really think something would happen with me and our designer?"
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself.
"Maybe."
Type eyes widened to then roll.
"Asshole."
Tharn then watched type go about to give a stern look, type then went inside to then go about too his son's room, knowing if he went to the designer there probably would be more trouble.
To his desk, types son was darting his eyes over his computer with his leg to his body to be engrossed with the xian family and how big it was, he then turned a bit to the side to look over his father.
"Dad?"
Type made a slight happy face to then go to him.
"What are you doing?"
He looked over type to then eye the computer.
"I'm on your 15th pregnancy."
Type rolled his eyes.
"What is your obsession with our family?"
"It's huge, has so much history. I love learning about it."
"Guess it's pretty big."
He turned to look to type.
"We xians are enormous not just big."
"I know that. Have you've looked to yours and....."
He shook his head to look back to the computer.
"Not yet, I am with my sister Sozi, to your 25th pregnancy. I forget, who all wrote this?"
"Every one, then I or your other father goes through it."
"This is really a lot."
"That it is. Now you need to come out to help me."
He turned to look at type again to shake his head.
"Suli, you need to come out."
"No. I come out I might meet my mate, I want to spend my time in here learning everything about our family."
Type rolled his eyes to then place his hand to sulis wrist to then pull him along.
"You can't spend all your time in your room. Also there is only your family here."
"Uh huh, like my one brother didn't marry the maid! Dad please let me go."
Type pulled suli harder.
"That is why I don't have any more maids, you spend all the time in your room, I really need help. Your almost in your 40s, you need to help me."
"Do I look almost 40 to you?"
Type stopped, he couldn't help but to laugh.
"Dad?"
Type turned his head to look over his son who looked 24 to then shrug to keep pulling.
"I've said the same."
"Yes but, we all know your old."
"Suli, your not getting out of this, I need your help, all your family is coming soon."
"Dad please just let me go."
"Suli, your going to be fine, you have older brothers and sisters who never found a mate, but I really need your help with a few things."
Suli rolled his eyes to then stop placing on a fight to then be pulled to the hallway between the living room and the kitchen to look over his father.
"Now I need for you to wait here for one moment."
Suli made a face to watch his father leave to then turn his head to widen his eyes to part his lips has his heart started to beat widly, the planner came about to eye over him to raise an eye brow.
"Um do you know where Mr. Xian type is?"
"How.... Do you know my father?"
"I am the planner for this reunion, do you know where I could find him?"
"Um.... He should be back and...."
Suli and the planner turned there heads to look to type who came about to eye them both with things to his hands.
"Oh good, Mr. Criti your here, I need you and my son to go through these things and...."
Tharn then came about to place himself between type and the planner for type to roll his eyes.
"Would you knock it off!"
Suli started to breathe heavily to eye the planner who looked confused to this action for him to eye type for things to click has to why tharn was acting like this.
"No. You are my....."
"Mr. Criti I will be back in a moment, I have to deal with my over jealous husband."
Type then placed his hand to tharns arm to then take him away with the stuff still in hand, the planner moved his head closer to suli.
"I am sorry to ask this, it may be inappropriate, however I feel I must, are they always like this?"
Suli turned his head to sniff the air about this vampire to be caught in his aroma, he then placed his hand to his wrist to then pull him about, Mr. Criti looked to this half breed confused.
Is all the xians like this?