you're insane!

Breathing soundly, neura was to his stomach to have his hand next to his head to be sleeping quite peacefully, he then smacked his mouth to furrow his brow to take in a deep inhale, he then moved to his back to raise his arms to stretch to then place his hands to his stomach to have his head to the side to take in very deep breathes to then slowly open his eyes to widen them he moved up and quick to eye about.
Where....... Where am I!
Neura parted his lips to eye about to be very confused.
He then snapped his head to the door to widen his eyes to make a hard face, cherio came in with a tray of food to then eye down to see his bare chest, neura then grabbed the blanket to move them up to cover himself.
Cherio saw that to roll his eyes to slightly laugh to continue forth.
"I've seen every inch of you, why be modest?"
Neura looked back to cherio in anger.
"Asshole!"
Cherio couldn't help but to laugh again to then sit to the edge of the bed to place the tray down to eye over the food.
"You need to eat before I make you cum again."
Neura widened his eyes to dart them about cherio.
"What are you talking about! I didn't cum yesterday! Also where am I, where are my clothes and......"
Cherio then gave neura a hard look for him to then eye down with a furrowed brow.
Cherio then fixed his face to eye down once more.
"First, you did cum, all over the stage, like a good like show slut that you are, also you are at my home and your clothes got very much dirty, I have some more to give you."
Neura rolled his eyes to sign, he then went to his back to place a hand to his forehead.
"Stop calling me that, you fucking rapist!"
Cherio widened his eyes to then go to neura and quick for them to wrestle a bit for cherio to over power him to place his hands to either side of his head to look down at him in anger.
"I am not a rapist!"
"The fact you have been inside of me when I've told you no, yes you are! Now get off! I'm going to the police!"
Cherio narrowed his eyes to shake his head a bit.
"You are going no where neura, I cleared yours and my schedule for this."
Neura tensed his body.
"No!"
Cherio laughed ruthlessly to move closer.
A bit later, neuras lower was up, for cherio to be pounding his ass and hard, to have his hands to his wrists to be bent over his body just a bit, to have his head hung to be really giving it to neura, long and deep.
Neura kept his head to the side to be moaning and hard, he didn't want to admit to it, but this felt so amazing.
Cherio then moved neura up, to place his hands before him, to place two fingers into his mouth for neura to suck while there bodies were moving with the others, cherio then placed those wet fingers to neuras head to play with him, neura lifted his head back to moan louder has more pre cum ozzed out his slit, cherio then made a face to move that hand to his throat to grip to go to his ear.
"I can feel you tightening your ass and holding back, just let go neura, I know you like this "
Neura moved his head to the side to continue to moan, his body was betraying him.
"Go to.....nnn.... Hell cherio!"
Cherio started to lick at neuras neck to then go to his ear to start to nibble.
"Taking you with me!"
Neura then lifted his head up to some how to be able to moan even louder has cherio punctured his neck with his cannines to suck up his delicious nectar.
Neura tightened his body even more has he was so close but he didn't want to cum.
Cherio Took his cannines out to shake his head.
"So stubborn!"
Cherio still confused connected to neura moved them to the wall, to place his hands up, to pound with his fastest speed, for neura to hang his head to move his body with this action, he really couldn't help it, cherio then placed a hand to his head to grip to move his head back to go to his ear.
"Cum for me neura."
Neura whimpered.
"Nnn......nnnn..... No!"
Cherio started to nibble at his ear very seductively.
"Cum for me.....mm....neura, we both know you want to unload.....I can handle it, give it all to me neura....."
Neuras eyes turned bright red, to then have his cannines come down to have the strength to move them about to slam cherio to the bed to his back to straddle to lift his head back to grip at his pectorals and hard has he rode this vampire.
Cherio looked over neura to moan loudly.
"So sexy!"
Neura closed his eyes to bite into his bottom lip to lose himself. The two moved there bodies together to then cum and hard.
Sitting to the edge, neura had come back to be eating quick, he was ravenous.
Cherio was to his side to have a hand to his head to be eyeing over neuras back.
"You almost done?"
Neura signed to move his head back a bit.
"Why do you care?"
"Were going again has soon has your done."
Neura widened his eyes to turn to look over cherio to shake his head to then go back to eating.
"Your insane! I'm going to eat then leave.....fucking rapist!"
Cherio widened his eyes to move and quick to grab ahold of neura to place the food to the end table, to place him to his stomach to have a hand to his arms to place behind him to have a hand to his head to press him down.
"I am sick of that word! You want it just has bad has me! Your just being stubborn."
Neura rolled his eyes to start to kick about.
"Get off!"
"No! Especially with what I saw, your hard just like me!"
Neura stopped kicking to make a hard face.
"I.....I am.... Not...."
Cherio went down to his ear.
"You are terrible at lying. Now we have the full day to ourselves, I am going to pound this little ass and hard all day."
"Ugh! Why!"
"Two months neura!"
Neura rolled his eyes to then squeeze them tightly shut has he felt that hard cock go inside once more.
Cherio thrusted slowly in and out.
"Cherio! Aaah....... Stop!"
Cherio then wrapped his arms about to start to go faster.
"Your all mine today neura, not for others, little entertainment slut!"
"Damnit! Stop...mmm.... Calling me that!"
Cherio then placed a hand to neuras neck to turn for them to eye the other.
"Stop calling me a rapist then."
Cherio then placed his mouth to neuras for them to swirl there tongues about in their mouths to be into this act once again.