need that promise

Thrashing about, minka bite and hard into the gauge that was to his mouth to turn his head to eye over his wrist that was bound to the head board, he then moved his head a bit to watch aurilo come out from the bathroom with a towel to his hair, he then went to the side table to grab up his phone to turn with his head hung to text someone to then place it to his back pocket, he turned to throw the towel to the couch to eye over minka.
"You behave yourself."
Minkas eyes widened to start to thrash about.
"Don't act has such. I will be back later, should be fine until then, we are going to talk, however right now I need to go back to my club. Don't be too mad."
Minka stopped thrashing to move his hand up to then flip off aurilo.
Aurilo smiled to then turn to leave.
Minka darted his eyes to then peer them down to start to really bite about the gauge. After a few moments, minka was about to bite through it to eye over the back of the door to open his mouth to then close to look down then turn his head to eye over the restraints.
No....I can't scream for help..... This will get back to my parents.
Minka then moved himself a bit closer to no avail, he couldn't get his head close enough to bite through.
Minka then started to move his wrists through and hard until his hand came down he then went to the other to untie to get up to gather all his clothes, to go straight to his phone to eye over it.
I can't..... Tell anyone this......
Minka made a hard face has he went through his messages, chaiya was mad and so was a lot of his family, minsa was yelling at him through caps, minka ignored them all to place his phone to his pocket to then leave and quick to keep his shredded clothes together has much has he could to then get a cab to go home to slip himself in, to go to types lab to mask his smell from not being a virgin to go and take a very thorough shower to get that weird half breed smell from him to be laying to his bed to his side to wrap his arms about himself with a face.
He had broken his promise and there was a likelihood he could be pregnant. Minka was raised on stories about his brothers and sisters, that was something he was not ready for, also was raised on pulls and on being destined, minka didn't really believe in that type of thing.
He then moved to his back to look up to his ceiling to feel that emotion worried.
The next couple of days minka had invented a story to tell his sister and family to which they believed given he never lied, minka then for a few weeks fell silent to be lost in the world after what happened to him.
Waiting a month, minka was to a doctor who didn't know him to be sitting to a table to feel that emotion fear, he then eyed up to really eye him has he came in to look to his chart.
Minka Darted his eyes over him has he came close.
"So Mr. Derperto?"
Minka rolled his eyes over the fake last name.
"Um yes?'
"How old are you?"
Minka parted his lips.
"Six.......six teen?"
"Was this unprotected sex?"
Minkas eyes widened.
"Am I pregnant!"
The doctor immediately looked to him to shake his head.
"No your not. However if you're having unprotected sex you need to start to use condoms or birth control. Can see you are one of those males who can get pregnant. You need to be very careful."
Minka nodded to look down.
"I will be."
After talking further with the doctor, minka left the clinic to have his hands to his pocket to smile and wide.
Ooooh.... Thank you!
Minka then turned to start to walk to school, he missed morning classes for this, wasent really a good time to go. Has he walked he kept his head down.
Now I just need to keep masking that I am not a virgin and make sure my sister never ever has sex and just need to put this behind me.
Minka nodded to himself to then be stopped, he turned his head to part his lips to widen his eyes.
Aurilo was across the street to be having a smoke break to have seen minka walking to the other side, he had his hand to his back pack to be giving him quit the look.
"Told you to behave and I was coming back. But what did I come to find when I went back to the hotel?"
Minka rolled his eyes to move his arms up to get out of this man's grip to place his hands to his chest to push him away.
"What you did was not at all okay! Can't just..... Never mind, I need to go to school."
Aurilo peered his eyes to the side to watch minka start to walk off to then turn to wrap his arms about himself .
"Do you.... Really want to go to school? Or...."
Minka was stopped again to have his head be lifted back to have this half breeds hand to his throat to be to his ear.
"Would you like to bite and hard the father to our child?"
Minka made a hard face to turn and quick to push him away again.
"I'm not..... Pregnant." He whispered the end, aurilo widened his eyes to nod to then step closer.
"Good thing, your too young and we don't really know the other, I can get condoms so...... Hotel? Or do you really want to go to school?"
Minka shook his head.
"I don't want to go to school however what happened between us will not again. I'm.... Going to keep my promise."
Minka turned to then stop to hang his head he then turn a bit to look over this half breed who was laughing at him.
"I don't like to be laughed at."
"I'm..... My apologies, however minka, you've broken that promise. Now.... Come on, let's go to a hotel."
Minka stepped a bit closer to aurilo with his brow furrowed.
"What is wrong with you? I'm only 16 your 25."
Aurilo widened his eyes to then step a bit closer.
"Do I look 25 to you?"
Minka looked over this man a bit confused..
"We're you.... Lying to me?"
Aurilo rolled his eyes.
"Mentally I am 25, however I stopped ageing at 17, so I'm too the same level has you physically."
Minka rolled his eyes.
"That doesn't matter, yourll still 25 and I am 16."
Aurilo shrugged.
"So? We've already fucked, what is the harm now?"
Minka looked him over to then peer his eyes to the side.
"Still....I need to go to school."
"Being the good little boy now?"
Minka looked right at aurilo with a face.
"Why are you being like this?"
Aurilo Stepped closer to tilt his head to the side .
"I'm sure you like it too. Have you've ever bitten into anyone has hard has that before?"
Minkas lips parted to then peer his eyes down.
"That's not the point, I..... Need to....."
Aurilo stepped even closer to go to his ear.
"Don't you want to bite me again? Didn't you.... Like it?"
Minka parted his lips to dart his eyes about .
"Your..... Going to do something.... Bad to me again.... Aren't you?"
Aurilo lightly chuckled to move his head back to eye over minka who looked to him.
"Mm..... Never mind then. Go bite your sister then."
Minka looked over this half breed has he turned to then start to leave, minka shook his head to then turn to start to walk the other way to place his hands to his back pack straps to hold to then stop to dart his eyes about, he turned his head to watch has this man kept walking forward, he turned his head  to look forward with a face.
Go to school minka..... You need to go to school..... But..... This has been. The longest I have gone without biting into anyone and.....oddly not wanting to.......
Minka then curled his bottom lip inward to bite into it.
No! I need to go to school but......
Minka rolled his eyes to then turn to widen them, aurilo was right there to look him over.
Aurilo then placed his hand to the back of minkas neck to pull him. Minka kept his eyes forward not to know if this was a good idea or not.
To the hotel, aurilo tossed him in to then turn to close and lock the door. Minka eyed about the room, to then go to his phone to try to text someone to let them know where he was given what happened last time, aurilo however was faster, he went to minka to grab the phone to eye over it.
Minka turned to look to him..
"Hey!"
Aurilo looked over the text to roll his eyes to toss the phone behind him to place a hand to minkas throat to push him to the bed, minka sat to the edge to eye over him.
"Take off your back pack."
Minka narrowed his eyes to then smack aurilos hand away.
"You may be somehow stronger then me half breed but I am still a vampire."
Aurilo nodded to step closer to pull minkas shirt a bit from his neck to then bite into him and hard.
Minka lifted his head up to moan to place his hands to his back to grip and hard.
Aurilo then went to his ear.
"Show me again how hard a vampire can bite without drawing blood."
Minka darted his eyes to then move his back pack off to then place his hands to aurilos shoulders to pull him down to move his shirt away from his neck to do just that and hard.
Aurilo moaned and loud to then place his hands to minkas pants to start to undo, minka popped his eyes and wide to take his mouth off to place his hands to his chest to push him away to shake his head .
"You don't have..... Condoms do you?"
Aurilo looked over minka.
"I won't cum into you."
Minka rolled his eyes.
"Life finds a way with my family, I am not ready to have children. "
"Neither am I, however can't get pregnant without me shooting my load into you. Trust me, I know how not to get someone pregnant."
Minka parted his lips to then look down has he remembered when they were in the other hotel last time
"How.... Many others have you've slept with?"
Aurilo tilted his head to the side.
"Becoming jealous?"
Minka looked over aurilo.
"No." He said quietly.
Aurilo raised an eye brow.
"You really are not good with lying."
"Why should I be jealous? I don't even know you."
"That is true, however I did take your virginity. Remember when I was a virgin, was very......mm..... Not like I am with you however."
Minka looked over aurilo confused.
"What?"
Aurilo shook his head to then place his hands to his pants to start to undo once more to eye the action..
"Nothing, we are getting off subject."
Minka placed his hands to aurilos to wrestle a bit to then have his hands be placed to either side of his head.
"What is it now minka?"
Minka kept darting his eyes over aurilo.
"We can't do this."
"Minka, trust me, yes we can."
"I don't even know you, too trust you also you won't even answer my question."
Aurilo tilted his head to the side to look over minka.
"How about this, I'll answer if you answer my question."
"What question?"
Aurilo smirked to go to his ear.
"Will you be my boyfriend?"
Minkas eyes widened to then turn his head has aurilo nipped his ear to start to grind himself on his body.
"Nn....aurilo....."
"Answer my question minka, then I'll answer yours."
"Aurilo....I don't.... Know you "
"We can fix that."
He then went back to his neck to bite and hard, minkas body tensed to then lift his head up to moan.
Aurilo then went to his ear once more.
"So will you?"
"Us..... Having this same..... Thing.... Doesn't mean we should.... Date.... You can be.....a bad guy or something I don't...."
Aurilo moved his head up for minka to eye over him.
"Do I look bad to you?"
"Well..... You are trying to have sex with a 16 year old again."
Aurilo raised an eye brow.
"Do you really not want it? Can feel that you do."
"You.... Did tie me to the bed...."
"I was going to come back after checking on my club. If you had just waited one hour."
"I told you I needed to go home."
"I told you to stay.... For this...."
Minka lifted his head up again has aurilo went to his neck to bite into.
Minka then took his wrists from aurilos grasp to then move up to place his teeth into his neck to bite so very hard to be very much turned on by this. Aurilo had his head lifted to smile and wide, to be successful at taking down minkas pants and boxers to be able to be free from his bite to go down to his stomach to move his legs to either side to start to lick at his inner thigh, to then eye up to take his mouth away, minka had his eyes peered down to watch over this.
"I am going to deliver such a...... You can't even fathom minka. So answer my question."
Aurilo took his tongue out to move the tip of his tongue around to give minka a very sensual look.
He then moved up to his forarms to eye over this action to make a face.
"I.... Don't know you...."
Aurilo rolled his eyes..
"Fine.... Then I want a promise."
"Promise?"
"Yes a promise. That you will come to my club this Saturday after we Fuck today."
Minka made a face has he glared at aurilo.
"We..... Shouldn't be doing this."
Aurilo raised an eye brow.
"You really have no idea what I am about to do minka, trust me, you want it. Also.....I have only had sex with 3 women before you. My experience with them holds nothing to us so..... Can I have that promise?"
Minka parted his lips to then eye over his throbbing, dripping with pre cum dick to get look back to aurilo.
"I.....I can't come until after 7pm Saturday."
Aurilo gave a very wide smile to start to sensually lick about minkas thigh to nod.
Minka darted his eyes to then nod.
"I.... Promise."
Aurilo somehow smiled wider to then move his head back to have his cannines extend to then place them in and hard into minkas thigh to draw blood, minka widened his eyes to then flop down to lift his head back to moan so very hard.
"Aaah fuck!"
Aurilo took his canines out to breathe heavily to move up minka and quick to place his hands to his face after he took off his pants and boxers to throw to the side to have his tip be to his outter to make minka look to him.
"You taste..... Heavenly minka..... Haha.... Where have you've been hiding?"
Minka looked to aurilo confused to then turn his head to the side has he rammed himself in to go to his neck to bite him and hard to drink up his blood.
Minkas eyes rolled in the back of his head to place his hands to aurilos body to move him about to lay him to his back to place his hands to his wrists to place his hands to either side of his head to have re connect them to eye down to raise an eye brow.
"I want to taste you that deeply."
Aurilo made a face to shake his head.
Minkas face fell.
"Why not? You just drew blood without me saying yes."
"Are you trying to tell me you don't like it?"
"It's not that, let me do that too. I've never....."
"You've never drew blood well you've bitten?"
"No...... Never had this desire before but How many people's blood have you've tasted?"
Aurilo darted his eyes over minka.
"Your the first."
Minka parted his lips to eye down to aurilos neck.
"Then.... Let me...."
"Minka, you can bite has hard has you want but no. Do not draw blood."
Minka looked over him with a pout. Aurilo couldn't help but to smile over that face to lightly laugh.
"Oooh....so cute."
Minka rolled his eyes to then move up since he was a bit hunched over to shake his head.
"You may not be a bad man maybe..... But you're not fair, I don't like that at all."
Minka then started to move off until aurilo grabbed at his hands to make him hunch over again to place his fingers through his has the two eyed the other.
"Has I've learned from my family, my blood is like liquid fire, almost lost my sister has she started to date a vampire. We have been told not to let anyone but our blood mates have a taste."
Minka really looked over aurilo.
"I'll.... Stop."
Minka looked back to his neck.
"Mm.... Please?"
Aurilos eyes widened to see minka curl his bottom lip inward to bite into. Seeing that was turning aurilo on to no end.
"If I let you do that, I want to cum into you."
Minka made a face.
"I don't want to get pregnant."
Aurilo moved his wrists from minkas grasp to place his hands to his uniforms collar to start to rip he peered his eyes down to look over.
"Hey!"
Aurilo laughed.
"Do you like this uniform?"
"No but...."
"Well then...."
Aurilo busted the clothes apart to then throw the remains to either side for minka to narrow his eyes to place his hands to his shirt to start to rip for aurilo to smile.
"See how good that feels."
Minka rolled his eyes to look back to his neck.
"Maybe...... So can I? Least I'm asking."
Aurilo really looked to minka who kept his eyes to aurilos neck to place his hands palm down to his chest to start to slowly go up and down his length.
"Need to.... Give me something minka..... My parents are going to be pissed."
"Mm... Now who is being a good boy?"
Aurilo rolled his eyes.
"This is... Serious minka."
"Nn.... So is you coming into me getting me pregnant."
Aurilo darted his eyes over minka.
"Just once. I'm sure won't get you pregnant. Want to fill you minka."
"You can't be sure of that."
"Maybe so but...... You need to make your choice here minka, I am holding back, can't forever."
Minka really eyed over his neck, given what aurilo just said minka now was really curious.
Aurilo could see minka was thinking over this, he then signed to make a nail grow to then draw a blood line to his neck.
I'm sorry....... Dad...... You said never to allow this but.....
Minkas eyes widened his lips parted has what he smelled went through his nose he immediately went down for aurilo to move quicker to place his hand to his face to squeeze at it, minka looked to him.
"Remember you need to stop, also..... You take my blood I cum into you. Do you understand?"
Minka looked over aurilo to nod.
Aurilo really eyed over minka.
"I'm trusting you here minka. Do not disappoint me."
Aurilo slowly took his hand away to flex his jaw for them to really eye the other for minka to place his canines down to that line bite down and hard for his eyes to go in the back of his head, aurilo lifted his head back to have his cannines go down to moan and loud to place his hands to minkas head to grip his hair.
"Aaaah minka!"
Before minka could take his teeth out, Aurilo turned them about to place his arms under minkas body to thrust and hard into him has his head was lifted back to have his arms and legs wrapped about  aurilo and tight for his eyes to turn bright see through blue.
"Aaaah god! I want more!"
Aurilo shook his head to then place a hand to his mouth to keep thrusting and deep.
"No..... No more...... Fuck minka going to fill you deep! You are going no where!"
Minka placed his nails inside of aurilos back and hard to be in pure pleasurable euphoria.
To his stomach after, aurilo looked down at minka who was slightly to the side while he was to his side and back to be asleep has he was over used, aurilo looked over him with a bright smile.
What are you doing to me minka? I have never ever defied my parents like this. Never thought I would. What..... What are you?
Aurilo then moved his hand up to place minka more to his back to then lay to him to have his head to his chest to look to the wall. 
Even though we don't know the other.......I believe I've fallen in love with you...... Never thought I could..... Haha..... This is very interesting......
Aurilo then closed his eyes to fall asleep, he really couldn't help it.