I am not wrong about this

To the clients toilet, bruta had his head into it to keep throwing up blood, for suli to be to his knees with a long face to be rubbing his back, Bruta then spat, to move up to turn his head to eye his hands shaking.
"Am I....dying? What is wrong with me? This is not normal."
Suli signed to dart his eyes over him..
"Your pregnant."
Bruta snapped his head to the other side to look over suli with his brow furrowed.
"I am not! I can not!"
"How do you know?"
"I've asked my parents when I was growing up given your family when they came out about being able to have children. Even though your mother is a boy. They said I couldn't."
"You believe them? Did you ever go to a doctor to get checked out?"
Bruta Darted his eyes over suli to then place his head back into the toilet.
Suli signed once more to rub at his back..
"Bruta, we haven't used protection given what you said, you puking blood, I know your pregnant."
"I am not!"
Suli raised an eye brow he then started to look about to go to the drawers to eye in, Bruta took his head out to turn his head to look to suli.
"What are you doing?"
"Every woman has..... Found it."
Suli grabbed a pregnancy test to then go back to Bruta to hand it out.
"Take it."
Bruta looked over it to make a hard face to then turn his head to flush the toilet to then place the seat down to sit to lay his head back to feel some what okay, suli looked him over.
"Bruta, I've had 40 years with my family, I also categorize and research into these things, I know you're pregnant. Now take the test if you don't believe me."
Bruta turned his head with a face to then part his lips has he looked to sulis neck to see his vein pounding, without any control, he got up to go straight to him to place his canines in to suck and hard, suli lifted his head back to moan.
Bruta sank his cannines deeper in, he was ravenous.
Suli gulped and hard.
"Bru......bruta..... Your taking too much....."
Bruta popped his eyes open to then take his cannines out to place his forehead to sulis chest to hear his heart .
"You okay?"
Suli took in a very deep breathe to then peer his eyes down.
"Yes. You were just taking too much. Bruta, I know this is hard to accept, but I'm telling you, your pregnant. Please take the test, before your clients come over here."
Bruta rolled his eyes to then move back to grab at the test to go to the toilet, suli turned to give him privacy.
"I'm telling you suli I'm not pregnant."
"Let's just see shall we."
Suli wrapped his arms about to then turn back after he heard Bruta zip up his pants, Bruta gabe suli the test to then sit back down to lift his head back to look over the ceiling.
Suli kept his eyes to the test to then smile.
Knew it.
Suli then looked to Bruta.
"Your pregnant."
Brutas eyes widened to then turn his head to get up and quick to then grab the test roughly from sulis hands to eye over it in dis belief.
"No!"
Suli made a hard face .
"Look Bruta...."
Bruta then snap the test in two to turn his head with a very hard face. He didn't like when people lied to him, especially when it was his parents who lied to him.
Suli with caution stepped slowly to Bruta to place a hand to his shoulder.
"Bruta...... Try to calm down and...."
Bruta threw the broken test to the ground to then place his hands to sulis chest to place him to the wall, for suli to see the pissed off vampire.
"Do not tell me to calm down! My parents have been lying to me since I was 15! You also should have worn condoms regardless of what I have said! I do not want to be pregnant! I am a man! I did not want to lose my virginity to some one I didn't know! I did not want any of this to happen! You have no idea how pissed off I am right now and you fucking don't know how much I am wanting you! Damnit why! This is all your fault!"
Suli took in a deep breathe to wrap his hands gently about Brutas wrists.
"I love you Bruta."
Brutas anger left his body for him to dart his eyes about to slowly take suli down to place his forehead to his chest once more has blood tears started to fall.
"You don't even know me!"
Suli wrapped his arms about Bruta to lull him.
"We have all the time in the world for us to know the other inside and out. We already know half of that."
Bruta couldn't help to silently laugh in sobs to make a hard face.
"Be serious....."
"I am trying to be, but I want to lift you up also. Everything will be okay."
"How? You know who my parents are. You're parents will never accept us or this thing growing in me."
Suli then placed his hands to brutas face to move it up..
"Never again refer to our child has a thing. Also my brother's and sisters are married to worse, believe me. What grows in you is an extension of my parents, it'll be hard but everything always works out for the best, you will see. Now you need to think, do you want to move in with me or we can have a house to the large land my parents bought "
Bruta narrowed his eyes.
"Who says I am moving with you?"
Suli shrugged.
"I don't care where we live, I just want to be near my husband day and night."
Bruta rolled his eyes to place his forehead back to sulis chest has he was having a tough time processing this for suli to be thinking on how to go about telling his parents, they were not going to like Brutas father's given they are........