getting to really know the other

Sitting to the edge of a bed, minka had his head hung, to have his hands to the edge to grip to dart his eyes about has he looked to the floor, he flexed his jaw has the doctor came in. He then looked up to widen his eyes.
"Oh who are...."
Aurilo wrapped his arms about himself to eye over the doctor.
"I'm his...."
Minka moved his head up.
"This is my friend. Here for..... Moral support."
Aurilo looked to minka with a face.
The doctor saw that to then nod to go further in to sit to his chair to look over the results, aurilo rolled his eyes to then look to the doctor.
"So..... Is he pregnant?"
The doctor darted his eyes about.
"The results are still negative."
Aurilo nodded to then eye over minka to placed his hands together to eye over the ceiling with a face of relief. The doctor then looked up at them.
"So....I believe we need to talk about both control given I don't think you two are going to substain from sex."
The two looked to the doctor for minka to then hang his head to look down with his ears being bright red.
"We have for three weeks." Aurilo signed.
Minka looked to him to furrow his brow.
"Such a....."
Minka then jumped down to leave, aurilo watched to then go to stop to eye over the doctor.
"Excuse me sir?"
"I can see your..... Older then that gentleman that just left. I also ran his name, can tell it's a fake. You two need to be careful with what you are doing and...."
"I'll buy condoms."
Aurilo turned fully to then leave, minka had his body to the car to have his hood up over his head to have a slight smile to his face. He was so relieved he wasn't pregnant, minka then eyed down and to the left to feel his phone going off, he made a hard face to let it go, he then raised his head to look over aurilo who came out with a cigarette to his mouth to stop to then raise his hand to place his fingers to it to let it out of his mouth to exhale.
"Yes?"
Minka wrapped his arms about himself.
"There...... Calling me again."
"Family does that, get in the car."
Minka heard aurilo chirp his car for the locks to be undid, for him to get in the car to be to the passenger side to look forward. Aurilo got in to start to drive them off.
"I..... Need you to take me home."
Aurilo shook his head.
"No."
Minka turned his head to look over aurilo.
"We agreed. I'm. Not pregnant so...."
"Which is good, will stop by a store to get condoms."
Minka really eyed over aurilo.
"I'm.... Making my family really mad. Haven't been to school in 3 weeks since...."
"So what, you don't like that school."
"No I don't however I am 16 and need to...."
"Stop telling me your age, I know how old you are."
Aurilo then stopped to park to turn his head.
"We have been without the other for 3 weeks. You said we can after you found out the results so.....I am going to this store and getting the condoms, then we are going back to my place."
Minka rolled his eyes to look forward.
"We haven't been without the other."
"Physically we have. Don't you miss it?"
"I'm.... So going to sound like my father."
Aurilo raised an eye brow.
"What?"
Minka looked to him.
"Is that why you've kept me close? Wouldn't let me leave, had me lie to my family to where I have been? For my body?"
Aurilo rolled his eyes.
"I've kept you close because you and I both know you would have run. I also have every right has you do to see if you were pregnant or not. I also...... Can't explain what I feel when your not around..... You really are mine now minka. Your family has had 16 years now I get the rest."
Minkas lips parted to watch aurilo to then get out to drip his head to look in.
"Do not leave. Don't make me hunt you down again."
Minka watched aurilo leave to then press his head to the seat to shake his head to then go to his phone to open to look over the messages with a face. Minsa was very worried has was his uncle's, aunt's, cusions, his parents were mad and didn't like they didn't know where he was.
Minka moved down a bit to text his dad.
Minka: dad, I really just want to spend some time to myself. I, really don't like that school. I'm fine. I'm still to the city. Please don't be mad.
Type: you need to get home right now! Your father and I are so very upset and disappointed in you right now! Where are you!?
Minka looked over that message to then placed his phone back to his pocket to turn his head to look to aurilo who came back to sit to then turn his head to eye over minka.
"You.... We're on your phone again I see."
"I need to answer them. They....."
"I understand, but you chose me, there will be sacrifices."
Minka parted his lips over aurilo who then threw what he had to the back to then start to drive them off.
"Wait? When did I chose you?"
Aurilo rolled his eyes.
"When you came home with me. Only you know where I live, can't have any one else know, they will tell my family."
Minka really looked over aurilo to grow curious, they never really talked about his family.
"Why don't you want your family to know?"
"I don't want you talk about them."
Minka made a hard face to look forward.
"Why not?"
Parked to his estate, aurilo turned off the car to eye down.
"There.... Just very overally protective."
Minka looked back to aurilo.
"Thought you said you ventured out into this world with your parents permission and....."
"I was allowed to take over one of my father's clubs for only a year, they wanted me to go right back, one of my parents wishes for me to have an actual life the other, my father.... Is so possessive. Don't even know how my other parent is able to work and leave when they want. The two always are fighting for me to come back, every time they find me..... It's a pain in the ass."
Minka made a hard face to then turn his head to look forward.
"I..... Killed my father."
Aurilo looked to minka confused.
"Excuse me?"
"When I was.... Inside my father, I was suppose to be a girl and.....a half breed.....I some how become a vampire and kept feeding on my sister while we were inside..... This.... Thing I have..... It killed my father for him to then turn into a vampire to then be brought back has a half breed with what my..... Family member invention. Everyone...... May say they love me, but since my father came back, he was able to..... Become pregnant once more, everyone is...... They all hate me."
Aurilo looked over minka to move closer to wrap his arms about to place his forehead to the side of his head to peer his eyes down.
"I don't believe they hate you minka. From the fact your phone always goes off.....I think..... They just want those two to stop procreating."
Minka lightly laughed he then slowly moved his hands up to his arm to hold.
"I......I lied to you aurilo."
Aurilo moved his head back to eye over minka.
"In what way?"
Minka turned his head to look to him.
"I..... Do want to have children one day but....I don't want to end up like my family, or be like my father to be an never ending incubator and..... And....."
"Minka, I know how old people in your family were when they got pregnant, let's stop that trend. Also I don't want to be like my parents either. We can start a new. Trust me. "
Minka darted his eyes over Aurelio to nod to then move his head closer to place his mouth to his for them to share in a deep kiss. Minka then moved his head back to eye over him.
"Don't..... Don't forget the condoms."
Minka then let aurilo go to then get out, Aurelio looked him over to then eye the back seat to look to the bag.
"You and I..... Have so many things in common.....I.... Lied to you also minka.....I want to have children too..... But I know we need more time together."
Aurilo then grabbed the bag to get out to then eye over minka who was to the door to be eyeing over him to then smile and wide.
Aurilo then went to him and quick to wrap an arm about for them to go inside to not just have sex but to have an open ended conversations.