seems to keep being delays

In the bed to his side, type signed to make a face, he then peered his eyes down to smile a bit, tharn had come in with a tray, full of types favorite foods to get closer for types eyes to widened to then get up and quick to run to the bathroom.
Tharn turned his head to watch his love go to have his face fall.
To the toilet, type had his head in it to he puking both blood and food, he then took it out to breathe heavily to place a hand to flush to then take his other hand to his stomach to whimper.
Why is every pregnancy so fucking difficult!
Type then turned his head to feel tharns hand to his back to be rubbing for them to eye the other.
"Are the new pills not working?"
"No. Even took the extras the doctor told me to take then this......"
"Is this worse then..."
Type nodded.
"Way worse. These two are killing me."
Tharn raised and eye brow.
"How do you know they are twins?"
Types eyes narrowed to then move his hand from his stomach to then Playfully punch tharn in the arm. He then got up to mumble to himself to go to the sink to wash his mouth.
Tharn stayed to his knees to then get slowly up to step to type.
"You don't know type "
Type rolled his eyes has he brushed his teeth.
He then bent over to spit in the sink to place his tooth brush back to then place his hands to the edge to look down.
"I have never ever had one pregnancy, I know they are twins. And there killing me!"
Tharn made a face to step closer to type to place his hand to his stomach to eye the action, type turned his head to look to tharn.
"You need to lay off your mother."
Type narrowed his eyes, tharn looked up to shrug.
"You are there biological mother type, don't look at me like that.
Type rolled his eyes to sign to then turn his head to eye over the mirror to make a face, his morning sickness started to go away.
"Why do they never listen to me but always to you! It's fucking frustrating and...... Damnit!"
Tharn widened his eyes has type turned to then have type be all over him, to have his mouth pressed to his, to then lift his head back to moan heavily has type placed his canines into his throat, he needed his lovers sweet nectar.
Tharn then smelled type to then become the aggressor.
Going to the bed the two flopped down to be kissing rapidly has the two just needed the other and badly.
Type turned his head has tharn with to one of his favorite spots which was his neck to coo to then scoff, tharn raised an eye brow with that action to then move up to eye over type.
"Type?"
Type signed to turn his head to tharn to look him over.
"Why does every child of ours listens to you and not me?"
Tharn turned his head to really look over type.
"Maybe it's fate giving me something for a change."
Type looked to tharn confused.
"What are you talking about?"
"Well....."
Tharn then moved up to sit to then place his hands to the semi bottom of types shirt to start to unbutton to keep his head to the side to start to go slowly up.
"You never listen to me, happy Someone does."
Type rolled his eyes to then go up on his forarms to look down to this action.
"To be fair do you really listen to me?"
Tharn shrugged.
"Fair enough."
Tharn got to the top to then move types shirt to either side to go to his neck to start to kiss to hear type sign again, tharn rolled his eyes to move back to look to him once more.
"Type? I'm trying to make love to you, what is it?"
Type kept his eyes down to make a face.
"Our family reunion."
Tharn made a hard face.
"Is that really important right now?"
Type snapped his glare up.
"You wanted to do this and now it's been almost 5 months, doesn't help we lost that one wedding planner because..."
"Type! I do not want to talk about him right now!"
Type looked over tharn to then lay down to place his hands to either of tharns to look to the ceiling.
"Fine! Don't need to bite my head off, but damnit tharn, this family reunion keeps getting postponed, I want to see all of our children before I give birth to these two."
Tharn looked down at type to then move about to go to his body to start to kiss, type peered his eyes down.
"Tharn?"
Tharn looked up to then keep kissing down.
"I don't really want to bite your head off but...."
Types body bucked has tharn went to a nipple to suck to then bite about it to have his tongue over it to lick about, to have his other hand to the other to lay with, type placed his hands to the bedding to grip to coo and moan.
Tharn then took his canines out to then go down to nip and kiss at this body to place his hands to types pants.
"It'll all work out my half breed, just you see."
Type signed to look to the wall to furrow his brow.
I don't think it will, it keeps getting delayed, everyone is busy no matter what I say to this, I really don't think we did a good job being parents.
Types chin started to quiver to then place his hands to tharns shoulders to then push him away to get off to fix his shirt to then leave and quick, tharn to the bed watched him go to then bare his canines to growl, he was not a patient vampire and he did not like to be rejected when he wanted his half breed.