all makes sense

Riding cherio and hard, neura had his head lifted back, to squeeze at his pectorals here and there,  to be moaning with delight.
Cherio kept his hands to either side of his waist to eye over this glorious half breed to then lift his head back to curl his bottom lip inward to moan into his mouth, this man was taking so much, however cherio didn't mind to give him everything.
Neura then made a face, to stop grinding, to hang his head, he then moved his wrist up to make a really hard face.
What is...... Why am I feeling sick? Can't be the nerves any more, my concert was two days ago, what the....
Cherio moved his head back down to tilt it to the side to open his eyes to look over neura..
"Neura? What's wrong? Why did you stop?"
Neura took in deep breathes to shake his head to keep his head hung to start to grind himself on cherio again.
"Nn.... Nothing...... Make me cum."
Cherio looked over neura in suspicion to then lift his head back to go back into this moment.
Neuras whole body them trembled, he really didn't feel good, neura couldn't take the motion any more, he moved off of cherio to go to sit to the edge of his bed, to place his hands to the edge to keep his head hung to take in very deep breathes, cherio moved up to eye over him.
"Neura! What the hell is....."
Before cherio could place his hand to neuras back he got up to go running to the bathroom, cherio got up and quick to follow, he opened the door to eye about to then look down, confused.
Neura was to the floor, in front of the toilet, to be throwing up.
Cherio went straight to him.
"Neura?"
Neura spit in the toilet to breathe and hard to then raise his hand to the handle to flush the blood he just threw up, to shake has so many things clicked for him.
"Ch.....cherio?"
Cherio was to his knees behind neura to be rubbing his back .
"What do you need neura?"
Neura signed.
"A..... Pregnancy test."
Cherios eyes widened to then make a face, has he forgot the most important thing about the xians, the males could get pregnant.
"You're not."
Neura signed again to turn to then go to the wall near the toilet to move his legs up to wrap his arms about them to eye over cherio.
"For months.......I couldn't remember this fact about my family, I also can't spend that much time with them, thus I forgot, it does....cherio....I need a pregnancy test."
Cherio parted his lips to then get up and quick to go get changed to go to the corner store to get one. By the time he got back, neura was sitting to the edge of his bed, with his head hung, to be looking down, fully dressed, to then eye over cherio with such a sad face.
A bit later, cherio was pacing back and forth outside of the bathroom.
There is no way he is pregnant. Just no way. I know we have had sex without any protection but I would know when....
Cherio then stopped to make a face, he remembered when neura really wanted his....
Before he could really actively think, neura opened the door to be staring at the pregnancy test.
"I told you.... To leave me alone.... Told you to wear a condom! Told you so many things, now this!"
Neura threw the pregnancy test at cherio who bent over to retrieve it to move slowly up to part his lips, has he read over the positive results.
Neura breathed heavily to then wrap his arms about himself to hang his head to look down, he couldn't believe this.
Cherio then slowly looked up to eye over neuras flat stomach, to then let the pregnancy fall through his fingers to step to neura to then place a hand to his stomach, neura looked to the action to then slowly eye over cherio, he then smacked his hand away..
"This is all your fault!"
Neura tried to go about him for cherio to be always quicker, to place his hand to his throat to move him to the wall and hard to really eye over him.
"Takes two neura. We both forgot about your family and what the males are too be capable of."
Neura narrowed his eyes to then raise an eye brow has cherio went to his neck to start to kiss, neura then placed his hands to his body by to push him away.
"No! Don't touch me! You ruined my life and career!"
Neura then was able to go about cherio for a short distance, for cherio to turn to move his body to his to go straight back to his neck to kiss to start to feel him up.
"Damnit cherio! Stop it!"
Cherio then placed his hands under neuras shirt to go to his stomach to caress, neuras body tensed.
"Cherio!"
Cherio then went to his ear to start to nibble to push his body to his for them to go back to bed, to finish what they started.
After, neura was to his back to breathe heavily to shake his head has he looked over the ceiling, cherio had his body to the bed post to be eyeing down to dart his eyes, he really didn't know what to make of this and where he stood.
He then looked to the side to see neura turn to grab his phone to dial a number to place that phone to his ear to have a hand over his eyes.
"Neura, who are you...."
"Um yes, I would like to schedule an appointment for an abortion?"
Cherios eyes widened to then grab the phone to break in his hand, neura got up and quick to look over him.
"What the...."
"You are not having an abortion! We haven't even talked about it!"
"There is nothing to talk about! I am not going to jeopardize my career for this! I am only 21 and I am not going to have a fucking kid! Especially not have one with you!"
Cherios lips parted.
"Excuse me!"
Neura rolled his eyes to then get up to start to look for his clothes while cherio looked over him.
"We are not a couple! I do not love you! Now I understand why I've been wanting to be over here an the time, it's because of this...... Thing!"
"Don't call our child a thing!"
Neura got on his clothes to then turn to eye over cherio.
"That is exactly what it is! Nothing but a grouping of idiotic cells! I am not going to have a baby! My career and life would be over, and nothing would happen to you, that's not fair!"
Cherio sat up to watch neura Start to leave.
"Your really going to murder our baby?"
Neura stopped to stay to feel sick again to take in a deep breathe to then turn to eye over cherio.
"This thing.... Is not going to control my life! I don't want a baby. I'm having an abortion cherio."
Cherio made a very hard face to then turn his head to eye down.
"Then..... Were done neura. I never ever want to have anything else to do with you ever! Fucking murderous half breed!"
Neuras heart skipped a beat to sink to hang his head to fight against his tears.
"F....... Fine! This never should have happened any way, fucking vampire rapist!"
Cherios eyes widened for him to turn his head to watch neura go to make a very pained and sullen face.