I've had enough!

In his rocking chair, sinki was outside to be under the porch to the back yard to have his nails inside the arm rests of it to be gritting his teeth and hard.
Sinki then peered his eyes to the side to look over his 10 phones he had broken since varino left that morning has he tried to call him to get nothing.
Slowing peering his eyes up he then looked over his father to then narrow his eyes.
"You have no right to be at....."
Sinki then moved his head back has tharn charged at him to place his hands to either side of the back of the rocking chair to give his son a very hard look.
"I have every right given I am your father! Now.... We need to talk."
Sinki looked over his father with a hard face.
To the hotel, varino sat to the edge of the bed to be looking over his ring, his physical one, with a face.
Do I.... Love sinki? We.... Really haven't had the time to......
Varino signed to then flop to his back to eye over the ceiling.
Everything has been rushed...... Absolutely everything....... Don't even know if I want a child or not...... Sinki..... Forced and rushed that also..... Are we even.... In love?
Varino turned his head to eye over his ring that was to his side.
I.... Don't know.....if I love you..... Sinki.....
Varino signed to turn his head forward to then place his hands to his face to groan and hard.
In his kitchen, sinki was before a counter to have his head hung to be looking over a glass of blood while his other father was to the other side of the counter to be sitting to eye .
"I..... Am not talking to...."
"Sinki!"
Sinki rolled his eyes to then place a hand to his stomach to caress to make a face, tharn looked him over to then eye his stomach.
"Seems your son is missing it's father. Or your just pissing him off."
Sinki then looked to tharn.
"Do not speak that way in front of my unborn."
"Then we need to have a respectable conversation."
"About?"
"You going to see your other father. He misses you."
"No."
"No?"
"That's right, no. My husband is always with me, I am not going to take him anywhere near type."
Tharns eyes narrowed..
"Do you really think something is going to happen between them, given your current state and the fact you two are blood bonded and married?"
Sinki made a hard face to eye down.
"I..... Honestly do not know."
"Sinki.... Varino and him met one time in there youth, then I took him to my father's where we...."
"Don't!"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"We talked."
Sinki peered his eyes up to look over his father..
"Good for the two of you. Now can you leave."
"Sinki..... You need to knock this off. We are your blood, do you really want to give birth to your child without it ever to know about it's grand parents?"
Sinki flexed his jaw to look back down.
"I.... Really need you to leave. My husband should be home any minute."
"I... Wouldn't count on that."
Sinki snapped his eyes back to tharn.
"What are you...... Where is my husband!"
"He.... Came over to the house earlier, type and him... Talked."
"About what! Where is he!?"
"Sinki..... Stress for your son is not a good idea. Calm down."
"I will not calm down! Is varino with type! How could you leave them alone!"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Type told varino to take some time for himself, even Asked if he loved you."
Sinkis lips parted to dart his eyes to then look down.
"What...... What did he say?"
"Didn't.... Give an answer. Sinki...... You are so much like me, rushing into things without fully thinking because you love so deeply. It's our..... Familys curse.....I can tell why you have done the things that you have, in two years, you've lost your virginity, got blood bonded, married and now your with child, however.....have you really gotten to know varino?"
"We've...... Had very long talks and....."
"Sinki..... You needed to have time. Right now I am leaving you with this advice, really give varino time, also..... Type is mine, always has been always will be, rest easy to know nothing ever will happen between varino and him. Your father, loves me and only me."
Sinki made a face to watch tharn get up to then leave, he then looked back to his cup of blood to then place his hand about it to then grit his teeth and hard to then throw it to the wall with full anger.
A week to the hotel, varino came in with a bag full of things, to then stop to dart his eyes has his head was hung, he then slowly moved it up to then look over sinki who sat to the bed to be eyeing over varino.
Varino looked over sinki to gulp and hard, sinki had no expression to eye him over to then get up, varino furrowed his brow in confusion when he saw he had papers to his hand.
"What are...."
Sinki stood before varino to then place his free hand to his stomach to caress has he looked him over to then over him the papers.
Varino bent down to place the bag to the floor to come back up to then gently take the papers to then widen his eyes to part his lips.
"Th..... These..... Are divorce papers."
Sinki looked over varino.
"That they are. I've already signed them, once they are......accepted, I am going to cut off my left ring finger, severing the bond, also...... We need to go into a parenting plan, if..... You want anything to do with our child. If not, I am more then capable of raising our son on my own."
Varino made a hard face has he read through the papers.
"You....... Are one sadistic....... asshole!"
Sinki widened his eyes.
"Excuse me?"
Varino looked over sinki with tears that were welling up in his eyes.
"You are really going to divorce me! Cut off your.... Finger..... Keep me away from our child! What is wrong with you!"
Sinki looked varino up and down.
"You...... Don't love me varino."
Varinos lips parted.
"Wh.... What?"
Sinki took a step closer.
"I've...... Rushed you into this...... Forced you to...... Well.... No more. Clear cut of ties here varino. So..... Sign the papers."
Varinos chin quivered to then look to the papers.
"Is that..... What you want from me now.....sinki?"
Sinki looked down.
"Sign the papers."
Varino looked to him.
"No."
Sinki raised an eye brow..
"No?"
"That's right, no!"
Sinki parted his lips has varino tore the paper to then go to him to place a hand to his neck to then shove him back to the bed not to know this was all a test from sinki who never had any intention of letting him go.