got away.... for now

Breathing so very hard, binto looked about to whimper, he couldn't see anywhere to go next, he turned his head to heat light knocking.
"You have more strength then I thought you did. Come out binto, there is no where to go. Especially in another room."
Binto groaned to turn his head to look forward.
"Mr. Xian, please don't do this!"
"I need to impregnate you. Come on out now."
"No! I don't want to have a baby with you! Let me go!"
"That is not going to happen. You are mine, I do not want to destroy my door to get you. Also you owe me after that punch when I tried to make love to you."
"How is this love! Raping me! Forcing me to be able to conceive against my will! Please.... Please let me go!"
"You decided this fate binto, just giving her up, and to be with me, I wouldn't have done what I did. Now you need to come out. You need my seed to have you grow our baby."
Binto rolled his eyes has he was laying to the floor naked, given he really didn't have any strength.
"I am not going to have a baby with you. Even if I did, I'll abort! I love my wife, not you and.....oow!"
Hearing this made Suki very angry, he punched a hole to the door to place his hand to bintos head to grip his hair.
"I am your wife binto! If you actually read my brothers book, you would know once a xian has a pull to another, we become one."
Binto placed his hands to sukis to struggle.
"I feel nothing for you! I also read the other feels it, I don't! Please stop this and let me go!"
Suki rolled his eyes to let bintos head go to then destroy the door, to watch has binto went to his stomach to try and crawl away.
"You are making this harder then it needs to be binto."
Suki then hunched himself over to the place his hands to his ankles to then start to pull him.
"No!"
A bit later, Suki had binto to the bed, to be over him to have his hands to either side of the head to be kissing his neck and rough, binto kept his head to the side to continue to struggle.
"Mr. xian! Stop! I don't want this!"
Suki rolled his eyes to then move up to eye over.
"You have, trust me on that. Now get hard."
"No! Mr. Xian please..... Leave me alone! Let me go! Ugh! My head!"
Suki widened his eyes a bit.
"What about your head?"
"I have a huge headache, my stomach also hurts."
Suki made a long face to then get up to go about, binto took in deep breathes to stay where he was, he really had no more strength, very soon, Suki came in with a tray of food and aspirin to make him feel better.
Suki at first helped binto to eat for him after a bit to gather strength to then get up to start to feed himself, Suki had to gather a lot of food, to the side Suki kept his eyes to him to watch has he ate everything, binto ate the last to smile, Suki couldn't help but to smile back.
"Content?"
Binto signed to let his smile go away to turn his head to look over Suki.
"Mr....."
Suki raised an eye brow.
"Suki...... Please listen to me. I have a family, kids...... My wife and I are trying to get back together. I don't know you and...."
"What would you like to know? I can tell you everything."
"Suki, that is not the point. I want my family back. Now I don't understand this pull, so I have no idea what you are feeling towards me, but I don't for you."
"Some spouses don't for quite some time. You and I are suppose to be together. Can't you at least try?"
"No. Suki.....you are not listening to me. I want to be with my wife."
Suki gritted his teeth a bit to then place his hand over bintos for him to eye down.
"I want to be your wife. If you don't want to become pregnant with our child, I know I can get pregnant. I will do that for you. I love you."
Binto signed to move his hand away to move his elbows to his legs, on top of the blanket, to place his hands to his eyes to rub.
"This is not love! I knew my wife for years before we got married."
"We will have years. And will have a baby together"
"Suki! Having a baby is a very big responsibility. You just want to have one to force me to be tied to you. That is not at all okay!"
"You chose that. Just let her go. Be with me."
Binto moved his hands away to turn his head to shake it has he looked to Suki.
"No. You can rape me, get me pregnant, I will go back to my wife! I love her. I don't love you!"
Bintos lips parted has he saw sukis blood tears started to go down his face, binto signed to move a bit closer, to then place his thumbs under his eyes to wipe them away.
"Suki..... Don't."
Suki eyed down to slowly move his hands to bintos wrists to have a hard face.
"I..... Want a family too..... One where were so in love..... Travel, be together..... Why can't I have that.....is it because I'm.... Bad?"
"Your just confused suki. You can't force a family."
Suki slowly looked to binto for him to part his lips, to have his eyes become dazed.
Suki then started to rub his thumbs on top of his hands.
"I know that.....I am not trying to force you.... Know we are a fated pair.......I do love you binto."
Hypnotizing binto a bit, suki moved his mouth to his for a quick kiss, to then place them fully on to use his body to push binto down has they were locked in direct contact, to his back, bintos hands went to either side of himself, for him not to feel the blanket go down, to also not feel Suki move his legs up to either side to probe his hole with his dick, for Suki to then move back.
"I will owe you for the rest of our lives for this. Has you wanted a baby with your wife, I have always wanted a baby with the person I love. I am sorry for using my power, but binto, you are not going anywhere."
Bintos facial features twitched has suki started to go slowly but fully in, binto then blinked his eyes to look down with a face to place his hands to sukis shoulders to grip to move his head back.
"Suki!"
"I'm sorry binto. I am not going to let you go! Ever!"
Suki then placed his long canines into bintos neck, for pregnancy was not the only goal here.