knowing the risks but still need to proceed

Going to the lab, sanxi was sitting down to have his eyes in a microscope to be eyeing over his data to then move his head up to turn it to eye over some one to make a face.
"Yes?"
"I am needing of your assistance."
Sanxi raised an eye brow to then get up to follow them to go outside to see a black car he then turned his head to look over them.
"So what is you need help with?"
"I have the xians to my car and..... No matter how much I have knocked and tried to get them out, they won't. Could you help?"
Sanxi eyed the driver over to then look back to the car to then step to it to knock. He then turned his head to look over the driver once more.
"You said you had the xians, who specifically?"
"Type and tharn Xian."
Sanxi widened his eyes to then look back at the car to then place his hands to the door handle to open to part his lips at what he was seeing, he then quickly closed the door to lightly laugh to place his body to it to then go to his phone that was to his back pocket.
Nuru with half of the family were trying to figure out where there parents went for nuru to then feel his phone vibrate to then answer.
"Sanxi?'
"First, how are you feeling? This is your 6th pregnancy."
"I'm fine, listen sanxi I need to...."
"You need to find your brother and his husband."
Nuru made a confused face.
"How do you know that?"
"Well... They are here to my lab and.... Found them fucking in a car."
"You're going to make me throw up sanxi.... Not good for our baby. Needs all the blood it can get."
Sanxi lightly laughed.
"Well it's what I saw. So you know why there here?"
"No clue, also very surprised to hear what you just said given everything that has been happening over the last 6 months "
"I'm surprised has well. What should I do?"
"Please.... See what they want, I'm going to come with mita and Miro, I'll let everyone know what's semi going on."
"I love you nuru."
"Still mad at you."
Sanxi rolled his eyes has the phone turned off to then place it to his back pocket to then turn to knock on the door.
"Type.... Tharn.... We need to talk...."
"Sanxi....I need you to bring some tranquilizers."
"Why?"
"Just listen.'
"I'll be back then."
Type looked over tharn a bit confused.
"What are they for?"
"Can't keep myself inside of you type like now, we are not like this, you turn back into that thing.... Unless..... You have changed your mind."
Type shook his head.
"We need to go through with this."
Tharn darted his eyes over type to then move his head down to place his mouth to his for a very deep kiss to then start to thrust.
After sanxi came back, the two dis connected and dressed for tharn to have placed a lot of tranquilizers into type to keep his subdue.
To the lab, type was laying down to a bed to be moving his hand about has tharn and sanxi talked.
Sanxi made a hard face.
"I.... Really haven't given that procedure my full attention, I'm helping nuru with our children, your children, my other projects.....I have not had one...."
"I know sanxi..... I've told type this he..... Still wants to try."
Sanxi looked over tharn to turn to eye over type who kept looking at his waving hand.
"If..... This kills him.... Your going to kill me..... Then nuru then....."
"No one will touch you sanxi."
Sanxi looked to tharn with a hard face.
"I'm a few years of perfecting this procedure.....I can't do this now."
Tharn stepped forward.
"You have to do this now. Type has faith in you."
Sanxi gritted his teeth to then turn his head to look over type again.
"I.....if type dies during this....nuru will never forgive me.....I.... Am not..... Comfortable with this."
Tharn stepped to sanxi to place a hand to his shoulder for him to then eye.
"Tell me how. You won't have a hand in this."
"Tharn.....I know you want type back but...."
"Sanxi, this is what he wants. We know of all the risks. Please."
Sanxi flexed his jaw to look once again to type to then go to him, type immediately eyed him.
"I will not be doing this. I'll.... Be passing my knowledge to tharn, he will. You know your going to die with this, right?"
Type placed his hand down to dart his eyes.
"Maybe. But you need to hurry, the effects are starting to wean....."
Sanxi looked over type to then eye tharn.
"Come then."
Tharn watched sanxi turn to leave to then look to type.
"You are sure about this?"
"Whatever happens tharn..... It's what will be. We need to let fate decide."
Tharn give type a hard look to then turn to go to sanxi has time was running out.
Type watched them go to then eye the ceiling to grit his teeth and hard, he was wanting to kill tharn. He was fighting and hard against that.
Awhile later, type was fully sedated to slowly peer his eyes to the side to watch has tharn was going over a few things to then turn about to place another syringe inside of type has they were to either side of his arms and body to then eye him over.
"Once this..... There is no turning back..... There.....has to be another way...."
Type shook his head.
"You know there isn't. I love you tharn. Take care of our family."
"You..... Are one stubborn man."
Type couldn't help but to smile to let blood tears go down.
"I know..... And you are the strength our children have and need."
"You have that too type."
Type Darted his eyes over tharn has he saw blood tears coming down his face, he then placed his forehead to types..
"I love you type..... Come back to me."
"I'll... Try.... Now... Start it..... Start it before our children know."
"Type..... Please don't do this...."
"Tharn..... Start it."
Tharn closed his eyes to then move up to grab the button that would have all the syringes go down at the same time, to place it in types hand for him to look down.
"I.... Can't help you.... Kill yourself type."
Type made a hard face to look down.
"That's.... Not what I'm......"
Type then pushed it down, for tharn to step back to watch to make a hard face, types body bucked for him to drop the button for his body to then come back down and hard for his head to loll to the side with his eyes to be wide, all his color drained out for him to look dead.
Tharns whole body shook, he then turned has nuru, mita, Miro and sanxi came in, mita parted his lips at what he was seeing.
"I'm.... Sorry.....I..... Failed...."
Tears started to go down mitas face  for him to run for tharn to meet him in the middle to hold.
"I'm sorry mita...... I'm so sorry....."