amazing

Laying down, neura was expressionless, has his shirt was pulled up, he had the ultrasound tool to his stomach, for cherio to be to his side, holding his hand, for cherio to be eyeing over the screen but not neura. At that moment he was in a world of misery.
Sanxi sat to shake his head, cherio snapped his eyes to him.
"Is there something wrong with my children!"
Sanxi scoffed to then eye over cherio.
"This is just amazing. You neura are having twins, your 6 months and not even showing. All your brothers and sisters would be so envious."
Neura signed and hard, cherio rolled his eyes to that to continue to eye over the screen.
"Are they okay though?"
"There fine. What nitra did didn't affect them at all and...."
Neura then took his hand back to get up to grab a towel to get that goo off his stomach to then pull down his shirt to walk off, cherio watched him go with a face. Sanxi raised an eye brow.
"How long has he been acting like that?"
Cherio crossed his arms about himself.
"The whole time I've been with him. Our relationship wasn't...."
"Say no more, I forced his uncle. Seems to happen quite a lot in this family. The true mates to the xians have too, don't quite know why, one sibling here made a book, mostly it's theories, think have to deal with the two who made this all happen."
Sanxi got up to turn to place things away. Cherio eyed over him.
"And you two...... Are happy?"
Sanxi stopped for a moment to dart his eyes about to turn to eye over cherio.
"We're expecting our 7th child."
Cherio looked him up and down.
"That didn't answer my question."
Sanxi really looked cherio up and down to turn to leave.
"Your children are fine, neura is physically fine."
Cherio made a hard face to then turn his head to eye over where neura left to grit his teeth.
Going about, that question lingered in sanxis head.
He then went to the guest room, where him and nuru was to go inside to smile a bit, nuru was sitting to the edge to be folding clothes to turn his head to eye over his man.
Nuru then looked back to the task at hand, sanxi looked him over to go to him to sit next to place his hand over nurus slight protruding stomach.
"How is our daughter?"
"Kicking up a storm."
"Settle young one."
Nuru relaxed a bit.
"Thank you."
Sanxi then placed his hands behind himself to continue to eye over his husband.
"So.... neura is pregnant."
"Only a matter of time."
"With twins."
Nuru stopped folding to then place it in his lap to turn his head to look over sanxi surprised and amazed.
"Really?"
"Yes, with twin boys, and he is not showing."
"Wow.....pfft, lucky."
Nuru turned his head to continue to fold.
"Nuru?"
"Mm?"
"Are you..... Happy with me?"
Nuru nodded."
Sanxi darted his eyes over nuru to then grab the towel to throw to the floor to push gently nuru to the bed to hover over to place his hands to his wrists to pin them to either side of his head.
"Sanxi! Damnit I was...."
"Nuru, are you genuinely happy being with me?"
"Where is this question coming from?"
"Something that was asked of me, I couldn't answer."
Nuru narrowed his eyes.
"Really.... You couldn't answer it?"
Nuru moved and fast to pin sanxi down to eye over him.
"How long have we've been together? How many children do we have? How much of your bullshit have I endured? And you ask me this and you honestly don't know!"
Sanxi looked over his pissed off vampire.
"I forced you into this."
Nuru rolled his eyes.
"Semi, I could have gone to my brother and his husband at any given time, they would have made sure you stayed away from me. Did I? No. Sometimes people need a push. I love you sanxi and yes I am genuinely happy and..... Fuck!"
Nuru lifted his head up, has sanxi moved his wrists away from his grasp to sink his canines into his neck to place his hands to his cock to stroke.
"Mmm sanxi! Aaah make love to me!"
Sanxi smiled to move nuru down to just do that.
Going about, cherio was before neuras door to eye over it to then knock.
"Go away....."
Cherio then opened the door to see neura to his side back to him. Cherio went in to sit to the edge.
"Neura...."
"I said go away." He signed.
"Neura, I do not want you to feel bad about...."
Neura scoffed to move up to sit to turn his head to look over cherio.
"I feel fucking like shit! My brother loves you cherio, thinks your his mate and...."
Neura moved his head back has cherio got in the bed to his knees to place his hands to his face.
"I don't give a fuck about your brother! I love you! You are my mate! Now I am sorry he doesn't seem to grasp that but one day he will!"
Neura rolled his eyes to start to move his head about.
"No he won't! You don't have any other siblings! He will never get over this and...."
"I never said I was all only child neura!" Cherio interrupted.
Neura stopped squirming to really eye over him.
"What?"
Cherio rolled his eyes to move back to sit.
"For my image, I'm this orphan boy, it worked, me coming from a happy home didn't in the beginning, my parents changed that."
Neura widened his eyes.
"What? Wait, so who are you parents? How many siblings do you have? Why didn't you tell me anything like this earlier!"
Cherio shrugged.
"After 10, after this image, I don't know them. Haven't talked to them since then, I just know that are still alive. Also, I have one older brother, he's a doctor."
Neura raised an eye brow has he started to place something together .
"Do you know the name of...."
The two turned there heads has type with tharn behind came bursting in.
"It's nitra, he's escaped!"
Neura widened his eyes.
Oh no!