our untold story

Sitting to a park bench at the age of 10, natra had his arms crossed to be looking forward to see his two dad's chasing after his human twin sister who was having the time of her life at a park, to watch them running about to play with there other children, natra shook his head, type was pregnant with his 24th pregnancy and was doing a lot.
Natra took in a deep breathe to continue to eye.
Stopping for a moment, type placed his hands to his back to stretch to then turn his head has he breathed a bit heavily to eye his son to the bench he then woddled to him to eye over.
"What are you doing over here?"
Natra looked up at his father.
"I'm to old for a park."
Type placed his hands to his stomach to caress.
"No your not, your sister nully is playing and you have your older siblings to."
"They are playing because......"
Natra then shut his mouth to turn his head, he didn't want to say anything mean, could tell his father was very sensitive.
"Because?"
Natra Shook his head to look back at his father.
"Never mind, I'm just to old."
Type rolled his eyes to then grab natra by his wrist to pull.
"No one is to old "
Natra rolled his eyes to take look to his father.
"Dad..... You do to much, you need some help."
Type couldn't help but to laugh.
"That's what I have your daddy for."
Natra looked to the side to see tharn trying to play with the kids but they all seemed to want type, by the time they reach the play ground type had to let natras hand go to look at everyone else.
Natra looked over his father to wrap his arms about himself.
You really need some help.
Natra then went about his father, to not give him more stress to then start to walk about the large playground area, he then turned a corner to widen his eyes a bit, there was a little boy, natra could tell was human, he was helping nully come down, nully was scared of heights.
"Its okay, come down."
"No! I want my daddy! And not the mean one!"
Natra rolled his eyes to then go to stand next to the human, he looked to him to part his lips has he looked over his eyes, he then shook his head to take a step back to look up at nully.
Natra looked over this human a bit perplex to shrug it off to then eye up at his sister.
"Stop being like this, come down."
"No! I want my daddy!!"
Natra rolled his eyes, the kid looked to him to then eye back up to step closer.
"If you let me help you, you can go straight to him."
Natra lightly chuckled.
That is not going to get her to.... Hey!
Nully made a face to then fall back.
"Catch me!"
The kid caught nully bridal style for them to dart there eyes over the other, the kid then placed her down.
"You..... Have really nice green eyes....."
The kid widened his eyes to watch her run to leave giggling, natra watched her go with a face to then eye back to see the kid with a smile, natra narrowed his eyes to then go to the kid for him to move his head back.
"Um...."
"Who are you?"
"Well, my name is muka vario."
"Mm..... No one has ever got nully to listen. How old are you? Your human right?"
"I'm 15. And yes."
Natra moved back to really eye him.
"You're 15? You don't look it. Why are you here?"
"I'm with my sister and brother, there playing here."
"Where are your parents?"
"You ask a lot of questions for a...."
"I'm 10 and a half breed. My parents are two males, are yours?"
Muka widened his eyes.
"No. A woman and a guy. Your weird."
Muka turned to then stop to turn back about to eye down, natra had placed his hand to his wrist.
"Do you want a job?"
Muka looked over natra confused.
"Your only 10. You can't give me a job."
"Know I can't, but my parents can, yourll call me Mr. Xian. Come on."
Muka was pulled to be completely confused with this.
After that day, natra was able to convince his parents to let muka become a semi baby sitter for some of the younger children, to then become his assistant has he took over one of tharns computer businesses.
Sitting to his desk, natra was typing to then look up to his muka come in with his head hung to his phone.
"Mr. Xian, you have a jam packed schedule today, also your parents want you and your sister to be home today to celebrate your birthdays."
Natra rolled his eyes.
"Being has old has I am, there tedious."
"Still, your parents requested it, I made room."
Natra looked in anger at muka.
"You are suppose to have everything go through me."
"This is important. Now for other matters...."
Natra rolled his eyes to get back down to work to listen to muka who was before his desk.
After work, the two went in the car, for natra to have his elbow to the side of the car to be looking out, he then peered his eyes to muka who had his finger to his phone to be detailing the schedule for the rest of the week.
"Muka?"
"Mr. Vargio."
Natra rolled his eyes.
"Muka, this very much is nonsense, I do not need to celebrate my birthday every year."
"We are still going sir."
Natra looked over muka to then look back out the window with a face.
Going to his parents, he looked up has the car stopped and muka answered the door to open, natra signed to then get up to start to go, getting half way there, he then turned to look over muka who eyed him in surprise.
"Yes sir?"
"Stay away from nully. Do you understand?"
Muka rolled his eyes.
"I never should have allowed you to get me drunk."
Natra stepped closer with a hard face..
"Well I did, I know you have feelings for my sister. I know she has grown up to look very sweet, innocent and seductive, that is the xian way, you are going to stay away from her. Do you understand?"
"I..... Can't stop my feelings Mr. Xian."
Muka then eyed the ground to roll his hands into fists to either side to grit his teeth.
"You will either stop them, or I will fire you, and you will lose your free injections, you know how expensive they are, I understand why you wanted to stay human all these years and remain to my side, for you to be able to see my sister and money, also like my sister and other humans who take these injections my one father made, but if you do not stay away from her all will be taken, do you understand me!"
Muka gulped and hard to nod his head.
"Good."
Natra turned to then start to go to his parents to eye the balloon arch, he rolled his eyes to go threw the door with muka behind.
Going about, they saw there parents too the long dining room, for natra to hug each to sit, he then started to talk to tharn about business while type looked over him, natra sat away a bit to have his head hung to be messaging there clients.
They all then turned there heads for natra to stand, nully came in, making a grand entrance to flip her long hair to go straight to natra to hug him, natra gritted his teeth and hard.
Type and tharn got up to go to her after she hugged natra who turned to look over natra to gulp, he could tell he was pissed.
Has nully talked to her parents, natra got up slowly to go to muka to make him sit to then go to his ear.
"Everything I give you tonight, you will take."
Natra darted his eyes confused with that statement, to then widened his eyes has natra went to the alcohol area to grab something strong to fill up a cup. Natra groaned to then turn his head to eye over him.
"Please don't make me. You.... Know how I get."
"Loose tongue you have. This is your punishment for not listening, or would you like to just get fired." He said quietly in a way his family couldn't hear.
Muka signed to then looked over his cup filled with alcohol to then grab to sip at it, natra smiled to then go over to his family for them to start to talk.
Has the evening went, everytime muka finished his drink, natra poured him another, muka took it very slow and ate a lot of food but he started to feel it.
"That's good business is going so well. So is mine."
Type looked to nully.
"How is the fashion market?"
"Booming with my styles and my brothers and sisters that are helping me. I do need another model."
Nully turned her head to see muka who was eyeing his drink to sway a bit, nully then moved closer to wrap her arms about him to place her head on his upper arm.
"Maybe muka here can be my model. Saw him without a shirt once, think he has the body for it." She laughed.
Muka made a hard face, natra placed his drink down to eye over them to snarl a bit.
"Think Mr. Viagro there is about to lose even more weight, know you want your models to be skinny."
Nully quickly moved away to eye, has did type and tharn.
"Are you okay Mr. Viagro."
Muka looked up to breathe a bit heavily..
"I.... Am deeply sorry.... Think Drank a bit to much.....I need to get a taxi and go home." He said slurring his words.
Natra took in a deep breathe.
"Father's?"
Type and tharn looked to him.
"Can I take Mr. Viagro to am empty room?"
Type and tharn narrowed there eyes to then look to the other.
"Um....."
Natra rolled his eyes to get up to go to muka.
"Father's, I understand your reluctantence, but this one is very much straight."
Natra then helped muka up.
"Are you?"
Natra placed mukas arm about him to then look to his sister..
"I am whatever I wish to be, and if you were, I wouldn't dare speak again, I know you know what I know."
Nully widened her eyes, he then left laughing to himself has his father's turned on her to ask what natra was talking about.
Going down the hall, natra found an empty room, to then place muka to the bed to eye over him, he had his hands to his eyes to groan.
"You made me drink.....too.... Much..... What will your.... Parents think..... Of me now?"
Natra wrapped his arms about himself to look down over a drunk muka.
"Should have done what you are told. This is your fault. I will be sleeping in another room."
Natra turned to go to the door to stop to part his lips to then grit his teeth..
"Mmm.... What will.....nully think of me now..... Can't bare her not to like me......if she doesn't then.......I can't be with......"
Natra started to breathe heavily to then quietly close the door to then eye down to lock it with an eye brow raised.
"I've kept something hidden, kept it away, sealed it even...... Since I was 10 when i met someone who was 5 years older then me. But you know what..... No more!"
Natra turned to see muka with his hand to his forehead to Furrow his brow to have a leg up, to have his foot to the bed to have his leg bent. He couldn't understand anything.
"I..... Don't understand."
"You will soon."
Natra went slowly towards muka to move his hands to his shirt to start to unbutton to stand to the edge to keep his eyes over him.
"Mm.... What?"
"Do you want to know why I've requested you to stay a virgin like me? Even though you and I are very much a few hundred years old. "
"Mr....ugh.....I don't understand....."
Natra then went to muka to grab him by his ankles to pull him and hard down, muka moved his hand away from his forehead to eye down confused.
"What are you...."
Natra parted his lips to move his groin all about mukas ass, to feel he got very much hard.
"Understand now?"
Muka shook his head to then get up on his hands to sway a bit to look over a blurry natra.
"Nn.... No.... What are you doing?"
Natra then placed his hands to mukas chest to push him down to place a hand to the side of his neck, to have his head turned, to have his free hand down to grope him. Muka made a very hard face to turn his head a bit to lift his hands up to place to either side of himself to grip the bedding to moan a bit, no other other then himself ever touched that part.
"Understand..... Now muka."
"Aaah...... No... Why are you..... Touching me there....."
Natra narrowed his eyes to then move up to place both his hands to mukas neck to gently hold for him to turn his head forward to place his hands to his wrists.
"Natra..... Why are you..... Doing this?"
"I've denied myself for far to long. Wouldn't you agree?"
"I.... Really don't understand...."
"Mm... That's because your drunk."
"You made me! God, just because I like your beautiful, sexy, attractive sister you do something like.....nnn!"
Muka winced has natra started to grip his neck hard.
"You have no idea how much I am holding myself back right now muka, thought only for us to go a bit into a sexual act, given you are intoxicated, but now...... You are going to give me what I want!"
"Nn....st....stop.... Can..... Can't breathe!"
Natra loosened his grip a bit for muka to turn his head to cough.
"What....cough cough.... Do you want!"
Natra turned his head back to go down so muka could see him clearly.
"Your virginity."
Muka widened his eyes to then try to say something, but natra covered his mouth with his own for them to go into a very hard kiss, muka then placed his hands to natras back to grip, this kiss was something else.
Natra then moved himself up and down mukas body, to then move his body up a bit to take his hands down after he felt muka get hard, he then undid his pants to pull them with his boxers down, to then move down, to lift up his shirt to give his flesh tiny nibbles and kisses, muka opened his eyes to moan heavily to peer his eyes down to watch this to become more aroused.
Natra looked up with those brilliant eyes, to then peer them down to go all the way, mukas body tensed to lift his head back to moan loud, natra was to his cock to lick and then devour, he then placed mukas legs to place them over his body to take in not just his cock but his balls to suck.
Muka started to scratch at natras shoulders has he was engulfed with so much pleasure.
"Aaaah......mmm....Mr....."
Natra took his mouth off to breathe heavily to eye over muka
"Call me Mr. Xian, and I will not let you cum."
Muka peered his eyes down to give natra a very seductive look.
"Natra....."
Natra lips parted to dart his eyes to then go right back down to devour, muka lifted his head back to arch his back to be thrusting his full length into that mouth to cum almost instantly..
Natra moved his mouth off to lick his lips to place mukas legs down, to go to his knees to start to undo his pants to eye over him.
"Give me a great display, and I'll give you something much more pleasurable then me sucking your cock."
Muka looked to natra intrigued, to then roll over to have his upper to the bed, to have his lower in the air, to be showing natra everything.
Natra licked his lips once more to take off all his clothing to then go to him to place his hands to his cheeks to spread to place his tongue into that virgin hole, muka widened his eyes to have them roll into the back of his head, this felt too good, even got him rock hard again.
Natra started to stroke him off, to move his tongue out to place one finger then two into that very tight cavity to loosen muka, he then positioned himself over to move his tip up and down, muka widened his eyes to look back.
"What.... What are you going to do?"
"I already told you muka....... Your virginity..... It's mine! Haha...... You always like to learn something new..... Learn this....."
Muka made a hard face has natra went slowly in, to then thrust fully to gather muka to place him to his body, to have an arm around to be at his cock to stroke and the other to be to his neck to hold to be to his ear has he fucked this man hard to hear him moan in both pleasure and pain.
"You never go against what a xian wants, and this one, just made you, his bitch!"
Natra then placed two of his fingers in mukas mouth for him to slobber over, to keep stroking his cock, for him to cum so many times, has did natra.
By 3am, muka was out cold, to his stomach, with his head turned to the side, natra didn't know to then inject him with another shot of his cum, to breathe very hard to then look up he made a face to then place his forehead to mukas back.
"I know what I did.... Is not right muka..... My parents, siblings.... Hell my whole family has done similar or worse......I never wanted to be like them.....I am... Truly sorry.....I just.... Can't stop my true feelings for you anymore..... Doesn't help you want my sister!"
Natra then turned his head to lay his arms to either side to look to the wall to lay to mukas back to hear his breathing and heart pumping to then close his eyes with a smile.
"Not every xian can sleep with there lover, happy you and I both can."
Natra then was soothed into sleep upon muka.