tending to the other

In the bathroom, type had his head into the toilet has the morning sickness got to him, tharn was to his side to his knees to have a hand to his back to rub to be eyeing.
Type then spat into it to move a hand up to flush the toilet.
"Do you feel....."
Type signed.
"Don't talk to me!"
Tharn raised an eye brow, to then watch has type got up to then go about tharn to go to the sink to brush his teeth.
Tharn then turned to wrap his arms about himself.
"What is going on my half breed?"
Type turned his head has he brushed his teeth to look over tharn to roll his eyes to turn his head to look forward, tharn narrowed his eyes to walk to type to wrap his arms about.
"You have no right to be mad at me."
Type then took the tooth brush out to then lean over it to spit to keep eyeing down has he placed the tooth brush back.
"Oh yes I do. You are insane!"
Type placed his hands to tharns hands to remove to start to go about, tharn quickly followed suit.
"How am I insane? All I am doing is protecting my family."
Type stopped to sign to turn to look over tharn.
"Really? Because from what I have seen you messed up your son's first time."
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"Suli should not have been doing that and yet I'm in the wrong?"
Type turned to wrap his arms about himself.
"You both are. He shouldn't have been...... And shouldn't have closed the door, you should have handled things more differently and you know it."
"Do I know that?"
Type rolled his eyes to turn to start to leave again.
"I give up."
Tharn followed once again.
"No, we need to talk about this."
"I just did, you don't get it. I am done. Another one of my children have had sex, going to maybe move away and I have a over jealous fucking vampire who thought our sons mate was going to come after me."
"How was i suppose to know he would go after our son not you?"
"Ugh! That is all you really picked up on! I am so done! Now need to find another designer to help me if any of my children actually......"
Tharn then grabbed type by the wrist to then throw him to the bed to hover over to raise an eye brow.
"You know has well has I every single one of them is going to come!"
"Sure they will, tharn just get off."
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then place his hands to types head to lift it up has they went into a very hard kiss, type placed his hands to his chest to then push him away to then get slightly up to eye over him.
"Knock it off!"
Type tried to push tharn off for him to push him back down to tar apart his clothing.
"We are so far from being done my half breed, need to mark you everywhere."
"Damnit tharn!"
Tharn couldn't help but to laugh.
Turning about another coriander, Bruta stopped to part his lips.
This place is like a maze, how did I get lost? All I am seeing now is just rooms. Ugh! I am going to be so very late for my next client.
Bruta made a hard face to then go quickly down the hall to then round that corner to stop to widen his eyes, suli was there with his arms wrapped about himself to look him over.
"Now where do you think you are going?"
Bruta narrowed his eyes.
"Mr. Xian, I need to go. Where is the...... Hey!"
Suli went to Bruta to wrap his hand to his wrist to turn to start to pull, Bruta shook his head.
No! Not this again!
Bruta moved and quick has he got out of this hold to then push suli to the wall to really eye over him.
"This is enough! Whatever this is should not have happened! Now I am very late for my next client!"
Suli gave a very sullen face to place his hands to brutas wrists, Bruta looked over suli to have all his anger evaporate, especially given the face he was making.
"Is.... Work more important then us?"
Bruta raised an eye brow.
"You are not getting this, there is no us, what happened was merely an accident."
"You think that."
Suli then we able to grab bruta by the wrist again to then pull him about, for Bruta to look to the action to not know he had been dooped.
Going about, suli went to a place he knew his father's wouldn't find him, to go inside, to toss Bruta in to place himself to the door to eye over him, Bruta hung his head with a very hard face to turn to look over suli.
"You need to move."
"You need to tell me who was your first kiss."
Bruta widened his eyes.
"What is wrong with you? You are acting like a jealous wife."
"Mm.....I will be one day."
Bruta looked to suli confused.
"What are you talking about?"
Suli then went Bruta to place his hands to his body to push him back to the bed, to then hover over to go to his neck to kiss to place his hand to his member that had been hard since bruta saw him, bruta then placed his hands to suli to try to get him off without any real strength.
"Mr. Xian!"
Suli then went to his ear..
"Call me Mr. Xian one more time, you will suffer a consequence."
Suli made a face has he said the same thing his one father would tell his other.
Bruta looked to him with a furrowed brow.
"What are you to.....nnn....!"
Placing his hand into brutas pants suli started to rub at that member to move his lower lip about his neck.
"Bruta.......I felt how earlier you started to move on my cock again, know you want more, please.... Let this happen."
Bruta gripped at suli to turn his head to be engulfed by nothing but pleasure.