can tell something is odd

at his side, cherio had his hand to his head to be looking over neura, he was also to his stomach to have his eyes closed given he was deeply in slumber to furrow his brow every now and then to twitch.
Cherio raised his other hand to place to neuras cheek to caress it with his thumb.
What is going on with you my half breed?
Neura took in a deep breathe to then slowly open his eyes to dart them to slowly move them up to eye over cherio.
"Mm.... What...."
"It's 4 in the morning, sleep."
Neuras eyes darted to then let them close, cherio then moved closer.
I know something is up with you but what could it be? You've been over to my place every single day for the last month, without any resistance. Been feeding more on my blood and on food. I know our concert is 4 months away, could that be it?
Cherio darted his eyes over neura to watch him twitch again, for him to then move to his side, to go closer to cherio, to place a hand over his to his cheek to wrap his arm about him to stay in his sleep.
Cherio made a face.
You have also been so very clingy to me, why is that? I am fine with that, you are mine, not going anywhere, but this is not normal for you.
Cherio flexed his jaw to keep his eyes to neura.
Later, neura was to cherios glass shower with his head hung to have his hands moving about his body to eye the action has he was spreading soap around to sign. He could feel himself feeling different but couldn't place a finger on why, it had been 3 months of this, neura was too busy to see a doctor right now.
Moving his head up he turned it to look over cherio who opened the door to come in to watch neura look at him to then turn his head back to keep soaping himself, cherio looked over his glorious body to step to him to wrap his arms about to go to his ear.
"You are so very sexy neura."
Neura rolled his eyes.
"Uh huh."
Cherio lightly chuckled to place his hands over his foot neura to eye down at that action..
"How can you doubt that even for a second?"
"I.... Don't know..... Don't feel..... Sexy right now."
Cherio chuckled again to then place his lower lip to neuras neck to rub it up and down. Neura moved his head back a bit to coo, he was starting to feel extra sensitive.
He then started to move cherios hands down, cherio then extended his cannines to place into his neck to start to suck up that sweet elixir that was starting to taste even more sweet.
Neura couldn't help to moan has cherio was taking his blood and stroking him off.
"Aaah cherio......"
Cherio took his canines out, to then spin, neura to place him a bit hard to the glass shower wall, for it to shatter a bit for the two to eye the other deeply and hard.
Neura then went straight to cherio to wrap his arms about to tilt his head to the side to crush his mouth to his foot a very deep kiss, cherio then grabbed neura up for him to wrap his legs about to then take neura to the other wall given he didn't want neura to be cut, to Fuck him and hard.
After there romp in the shower, cherio stayed to complete it, given neura was already done, for neura to be to the kitchen, dressed to be standing to the other side of the counter, to be making a face, neura then turned his head to move his wrist up has he chewed at his favorite food that didn't taste too good, coming about, cherio was to the door way, wearing nothing but his boxers, to have a towel about his shoulders to then be eyeing neura up and down to go to him.
"Neura? Are you okay?"
Neura nodded to then turn to go to the sink to spit it out, cherio turned his head to eye over this to then look at neuras for, to know this was one of his favorite dishes.
"Neura?"
"Think the eggs went bad or something, didn't taste good."
Neura then washed his mouth to clean the sink to then turn off the water to eye down to place his hands to the counter to sign. This wasent the first time this had happened.
Cherio eyed over the food once more to then turn to go to neura to place his body to his to move his hands to his stomach to move them up and down, neura straighten up to eye down confused, he started to feel better.
"Is there something else you would like to eat?"
Neura raised an eye brow to then turn his head to look over cherio with a bit of lust..
Cherio couldn't help but to smirk, there was a reason why he was only in his boxers, this happened quite a bit also.
Without any clothing, neuras body was against the fridge, with his canines into cherios neck to be pentrated and hard, cherio had his head lifted up to moan has he was deep into his half breed.
"You are so..... Hot inside neura! I'm going to......"
Neura furrowed his brow to cum between them before cherio could fill him.
Cherio made a face, he then filled neura to move them about, to place neura to his stomach over the counter to re connect to place his hands to his waist to grip to ram him, neura moaned and hard, his canines stayed down, for him to flex his fingers on the counter.
"Cherio!"
Cherio raised an eye brow.
"Shouldn't have cum before me! Need to cum together, you know this!"
Neuras whole body quivered.
"Can't..... Always help that! Faaa....... So good! Harder! Mmm! Deeper!"
Cherio looked over neura a bit confused to do just those things, even though this was not neura normal behavior, cherio was not complaining, yet.