had to be done

Sitting to a chair, tharn had his elbows to his legs, to have his hands to his mouth to be eyeing over type, who was in a hospital bed, hooked to so many things, to be unconscious.
The doctor then came to go to the bed to eye over some things to then place his hands to the railing to look to type.
"Mr. Xian, you have to make a decision. It's been......6 months."
Tharn continued to eye over type to then move back.
"You have no idea how hard this decision is.'
The doctor turned to the over tharn..
"No I don't. However it is something that needs to be made."
Tharn kept his eyes over his love.
"There.....has to be another option then the ones you gave me."
"I'm sorry Mr. Xian, but there isn't any. Your husband was without oxygen to his brain for 20 minutes. I read in his chart something like this happened once. But a few minutes to now 20, also every day he is losing more of his brain, he is going to become brain dead soon if you do not make a decision."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"I need you..... To go away."
"Mr. Xian...."
Tharn looked to the doctor.
"Get out!"
The doctor signed to then leave, tharn watched him go, to then slowly get up to go to type to sit to the side to dart his eyes over him.
"Why..... Did you have to.....mm.... Wrong question. I know why you saved our girls."
Tharn then placed his hand to types very cold cheek to caress.
"I.... Know what I'm going to do. I..... Can't live without you type. And I won't...... Even though you had the last of our children....I still..... Feel that pull....."
Tharn made a very hard face to start to move down.
Inside his head, type was rocking back and forth in a rocking chair, to be eyeing over the beach to be far back to look over all his children with a giant smile, he then laid his head further back to the chair to have a sullen face, he was wishing for tharn.
Type then winced to place a hand to his neck to feel incredible pain. Hearing low chuckling, type snapped his head to the side to widened his eyes, the vampire side of him was standing to the side to have a ruthless smile.
"Knew it was just a matter of time. Tharn always wanted me."
Type eyes darted for the vampire side of him to then pounce for type to then plunge into darkness.
With his eyes popped open, types head wax lifted back has he squirmed and shook and hard, tharn was over him to eye to keep a hand to his throat.
"Stay with me type. Know you can beat that other. You are not going to let that prick win. Only your body will be a...... Your mind will stay type..... Concentrate! Think of all of our children! Think of our newborns.... Think..... Of your mom.... Think of.... Me!"
Tharn then bite into his tongue to then make type open his mouth to then place his tongue in, type placed his hands to tharns back to grip at his flesh to taste that blood to take his tongue out to then place his canines into his flesh to drink and quick has his body was slowly turning into a full vampire.
Tharn made a very hard face.
"Type.....mm.... Type.... Your taking too....too ......"
Types eyes went bright red to keep sucking tharn to fight against his other half to keep at it.
Tharn started to sway a bit.
Type kept his arms wrapped about him and hard to feel he was draining tharn, oddly he liked it.
Tharn then closed his eyes has he was starting to go under.
"Type...... Type.....I...... Love you....."
Types eyes widened to then be able to do something he tried all his life to do, he banished his evil vampiric half he had gotten from his father to have his mind, he then pushed tharn off the bed to place his hands to either railing to hold and hard to buck his body to then lift his head back to scream has his body was morphing into a vampire, type fought and hard against it, but there was nothing he could do.
Settling down, type turned his head to look to the floor to see tharn with his eyes opened, to look very much dead. Type slowly moved up to still eye over him, to then snap his head to the side to look over the blood bag that was meant for him to grab to go straight to tharn to turn him to his back to fed him to be looking at him in pure hatred.
A few hours later, type was to the bed with his head hung to be eyeing over his hands to be in self hatred, the doctor was to the side to be looking him over, for tharn to be has far from type has he could be with his head hung with his arms wrapped about himself.
The doctor stepped back.
"Do you know has Happened to you Mr. Xian?"
"I..... Saved my girls.....I died..... You gave tharn three options, let me become comatose, let me die with the help of drugs......or be turned into this..... Thing."
"Mr. Xian...... There really wasn't any other options your brain was....."
Type slowly turned his head to then eye over the doctor.
"I know. Been through this before. Also....."
Type looked to tharn in blind anger.
"Tharn knows I would want to die then be made into this thing."
Tharn slowly peered his eyes up.
"Selfish."
Type barred his teeth to then eye over the doctor who moved up a syringe.
"I will have to sedate you Mr. Xian."
Type rolled his eyes to. look forward.
"How are my...... Twins?"
The doctor placed the syringe back to his pocket.
"They are fine. We......found out why this happened.  You didn't deliver twin girls, one is a boy, he was a vampire and.... Was feeding off his sister then himself."
"Modern technology."
"We're are very sorry Mr. Xian."
Type looked back to the doctor.
"I want to see them."
"Like hell!"
Type and the doctor looked to tharn..
"They are mine!"
"They are not only yours you selfish little...."
The doctor then went to tharn to push him out, type watched him go to turn his head to not feel anything for tharn, to which tharn wasn't feeling anything for him also.