my story

In the ambulance, aurilo looked over minka while holding his to dart his eyes about to then look to the EMT.
"What is wrong with him!?"
"Seems he was drinking his own blood."
Aurilo widened his eyes to then look to minka to shake his head.
Why were you drinking your own..... Is it because we talked earlier today? Is this..... My fault?
Aurilo parted his lips to take in a deep breathe to hold minkas hand harder.
At the hospital, aurilo was to the wall to be eyeing over minka has they worked on him, they placed a lot of different things for the doctor to then turn to start to go about.
Aurilo placed his hand to his forarm to eye over.
"Is he going to be okay?"
"It's too early to tell, he drank a lot of his blood. Had to pump his stomach."
"Doctor, do you know why he did such a thing?"
"All I know is a female student caught him doing this in there bathroom, that's all I know."
Aurilo signed to then take his hand from his forarm to eye down. He then watched the doctor go to then head towards minka to eye him over to see his very pale skin color with a sullen face. He then grabbed minkas hand to hold to keep eyeing over him..
"Why did you do this minka?"
Minka slowly parted his lips.
"Au.....rilo....."
Aurilos whole body shook to gulp and hard to look to there hands holding..
This..... Is my fault?
Aurilo slowly let minkas hand go to place it to his bed to step slowly back has his heart was shattering.
Coming to the present, minka darted his eyes over aurilo who looked over him with a stern face.
"I.... Don't remember that."
"Of course you don't, you were very much out of it."
"That's why you stayed away?"
"I kept tabs on you, this is the main reason why we can't be together and you shouldn't be here, other then the fact you are still under age."
Minka stepped back to place his body to the door to eye down to place a hand to his neck to rub..
"I..... Didn't drink my blood because of you."
Aurilo widened his eyes.
"Excuse me?"
"I've..... Told you in the past about my family and then my sister...."
Aurilo took a step forward..
"What did your sister do?"
"She.....saw us, placed things together and just..... Said something I took personally that's why..... Hey!"
Aurilo stepped closer to minka to flick him and hard on his forehead, for him to move his head back to place his hand to his to rub..
"What was that...."
Aurilo then placed his hand to his throat to give minka a very stern look.
"Your sister says something you do not like and you drink your own blood? You are a fool!"
Minka narrowed his eyes.
"You don't know how I was feeling that day aurilo, do not measure it!"
Aurilo looked over minka to slowly nod, he then moved his hand a bit up on his throat to then place his thumb to his lips to eye the action. Minka looked over aurilo confused.
"What are you...." He said about his thumb.
Aurilo stepped closer to place his body to his to eye up.
"It has been too long minka, also you have no idea the guilt I have been feeling thinking you.... Because of me....."
Aurilo moved his thumb away to try to place his mouth to his for minka to place his hands to his chest to then push him away.
"You were just with...."
Aurilo rolled his eyes to move back to minka.
"I had to fed minka, I can not on that synthetic."
"Still aurilo....."
Aurilo moved his head closer to minkas.
"Do you want me to stop?"
Aurilo darted his eyes over minka to move a hand under his shirt to place the other to the side of his neck to move his bottom lip over his to start to grind himself up on, minka really looked over aurilo to place his hands back to his body to push him gently back.
"Aurilo..... You were with another, don't want us to be..... There is so much....nnn!"
Minkas eyes rolled in the back of his head has aurilo went to his neck to bite and hard, minka placed his hands to his back to grip to moan.
Aurilo took his mouth off to go to his ear.
"Do you..... Want me to stop....minka?"
Minka lifted his head back to then look over the ceiling with a face. Aurilo then went to his neck to start to kiss, minka curled his bottom lip inward to bite into to coo, to then place a hand to aurilos head to grip to move his mouth to his neck to bite and hard, has in that moment he really wanted to do that.
Awhile later, they were at aurilos house to be deeply in the act, the two moved there bodies with the other in a very passionate way to be kissing and hard, for the two to cum.
Aurilo who was on top slowly took his tongue out to then place his head to minkas chest to then eye over the wall, minka darted his eyes to wrap his arms about aurilos body to look forward.
"So.... That happened.'
Aurilo lightly laughed to nod .
"Yes it did, will happen more."
Aurilo moved his head to then start to kiss at minkas body for him to look down.
"Aurilo.....we need to talk."
"I know we do, however, I have so much missed you."
Minkas made a pained filled face.
"So..... Have I but aurilo...."
Aurilo then moved quick to move minka down to place his hands to his wrists to place them to either side of his head to look him over.
"Do you love me?"
Minka parted his lips to have his eye lids drop a bit.
"Aurilo...."
Aurilo moved his head closer.
"Do not think about anything else at this moment, do you love me minka?"
Minka made a hard face to peer his eyes down.
"Before.....I went to be with you, I was going to bite myself, not to draw blood, but....I didn't want to..... That has never ever happened to me before.....I don't think that's the only reason why I......."
Minka looked over aurilo.
"You are my destined person......I love you."
Aurilo couldn't help but to smile and wide to act quick to place minka to his stomach to move to the edge of his bed to retrieve something under, to move his one arm behind to secure it there to then grab his left to place a ring to his finger to then do the same to himself, minka turned his head to eye over that to squirm.
"No! Don't let them set! We need to talk, I was not thinking when I suggested them and..... Let go! No!"
Minka flexed his jaw has he saw the seal, for aurilo to place his fingers through his to bring his hand to his mouth to kiss.
"I love you too minka, you are now mine..... Forever."