two

The room illuminated a blueish purplish colour. Rays of light shone through the cicurlar window. There he was, Mr Agreste, looking down at his phone, an evil grin spread on his face.

"What's so amusing, Master?" Nooroo questioned, daring to do anything over than stay silent.

There was that grin again. And then a vibration. Followed by another. 
"Roger...Yes it's me Gabriel.. I'd like to request a meeting with yours truly and Miss Lila Rossi please?"

Nooroo flinched at the mention of Lila's name. He knew about all of Gabriel and Lila's plans, conversations they'd had. He knew Lila was a liar. He watched as Gabriel put down the phone, eyeing him with a suspicious look on his face.

"Today Nooroo," He started, slowly turning back round so Nooroo could fully see him, "Is the day Ladybug disappears, and  get her miraculous."

"But Master, you say that all the time." Nooroo acted confused, though in reality he found it hilarious how big headed Gabriel was.

"Maybe I did Nooroo, but this time I have an advantage. I know who Ladybug is." He shoved Nooroo into his blazer pocket, and exited the room, the big window whirring as it closed.

                                                                                           *

Gabriel, Roger and Lila sat in the park. Roger sat on the edge of the fountain, whilst Lila and Gabriel stood infront of him. The park was desolate today. Children were at school, parents at work. There was no one else there other than an old man peacefully enjoying some macarons on a bench in the distance, with his wife.

"Alright," Gabirel sighed, "Roger.. I feel it nescessary to be that you hear my son's friends story about bullying." 

Roger stared up at him, a blank expression on his face. 
"You see Gabriel, I'd love to help, but I'm just a police officer. There's nothing I can do about bullying." He shrugged. He was about to get up and leave when Gabriel halted him.

"Are you so sure of that?" Gabriel smiled, "I heard you're struggling to pay Sabrina's college tuition. What a shame it'd be for your precious daughter if she did all that hard work, just to not get into the college she desires." 
Gabriel pulled out a stack of money. There must've been over ten 50 notes in there. Roger gaped.

"Well, uhh yes but.. why would you need to pay me?" 

"Because not only do you have to stop  the bully, but you also have to take something from her which she shouldn't have." Lila walked up to him, "A miraculous."

Hiii, I just wanted to say I know this book is probably really boring, but this is one of my first books and I'm not sure on what to say or write about. I'm trying to add a dramtic effect I promise.
Sorry if its boring you <:3 !!