finale

The outside world was silent. All lights were off, everyone was sleeping and dreaming. The rain pattered down on the window, and faint meows could be heard in the distance. The crows tweeted from the trees, it was a perfect serenity for relaxation and happiness. The inside was gloomy.

The whirring noise of the lift came back to life as they got carried up. They stood off the platform, opening the window infront of them. A small table rose up from the floor, circling as it did so. That table held a box. Inside the box was a brooch. They walked up to it, footsteps drowning out the peaceful noise from outside.

He picked the box up and it made a little click as it was opened. It was a butterfly brooch. The brooch lit up and a purple light shone out, blinding them in the face. The kwami woke up as it came face to face with it's new holder. His eyes widened when he saw who he was looking at. His new master began adjusting the brooch onto his shirt, hiding it well with a scarf.

"I've tried to heal, but I can't continue living like this.." He snapped, "I have no other choice."

"Please, don't do this!"Nooroo nagged, reluctant to see them him like this, "I know you're hurt but the road from here only gets dark! Miraculous can't be used for such purposes, you've seen it with your Father!"

He aggresively stomped his right foot on the floor, the room shaking as he did so. "I don't care Nooroo!" He yelled at him, "Like I said before, NO ONE tells me what to do, I am your Master now, you got me?" He shoved his face into his, so close that Nooroo could barely breathe.

Nooroo's eyes tears up as he trembled with worry and fear. In the end he accepted this was his fate, he just hoped he knew what his holder was getting himself into. "Y-yes master..." Nooroo sighed.

"Perfect," The boy smirked.

As he turned round to look at the window, the purple illuminous light bounced off his face, making his green eyes shimmer. His face was red, and he was shaken and scared but he was ready.

"Nooroo, dark wings rise!" Adrien yelled at the top of his voice, allowing the kwami to fly back into the brooch, the room dimming as white butterflies surrounded him, helping his transformation.

The spiky stuck up pieces of his blonde summery hair had purple streaks going down the ends. He wore a purple and black suit, similiar to the one his Father had worn. His eyes became purple, representing his miraculous and the scarf had turned into a wing like scarf overlapping his shoulders. From the back he had the exact same wings, lower down under the centre of his back. A black moth like mask spreaded over his eyes, leaving little holes where he could see.

Little purple lights conjoined together, creating a circular cane, a replica of the window infront of him having a little compartment to store akumas. He opened his eyes, grabbed his cane and positioned it infront of him.

"From now on, I am SentiMoth."

The window shut and he was left stood in the window on his own, a black kwami nestled on the table, teras running down his face as he watched the one person he'd loved the most change into someone scarier. Someone who wasn't him.