fifteen

It was as though everything had paused. Chloe and Nino stood still, intrigued to hear what was so important that Alya needed to tell them. She stared at them for a second, her left eye twitching.

"Okay, it's something major isn't it?" Nino looked at her, worry all over his face. Alya gulped and nodded back to him in response. 

"How major are we talking?" Nino asked again, scratching his head. Chloe rolled her eyes and sighed. 

"Oh, she means major." Trixx flew out, "This is really risky for her to tell you. It can change everything and anything! Your life will not be the same after this, nothing will feel real." 

Alyas eye's darted to her kwami and she rolled her eyes, "Trixx is exaggerating about somethings. But more a less she's summarised everything. I just have to tell you one thing, even though I don't want to." Alya looked over her shoulder.
She imagined the scenario. After deakumatizing her best friend, they'd go about their lives as if Chloe and Nino knew nothing. But wait, they'd have to know in order to deakumatize her! And since none of them would react in an expected manner, Marinette would know that Alya had blabbered her secret to them. 

She'd be hurt. Especially by telling Chloe, who left Marinette with more trauma then she could imagine. She shook those thoughts away though. For Marinette.

Alya took in a deep sigh, "Marinette has the miracle box," She paused, squinting her eyes then opening them again with another big exhale. "She's Ladybug." 

Chloe and Nino stared at her. Alya stood still, waiting for either of them to do or say something. She trembled, hand on her heart. It was beating ever so fast. 

"Guys? Hello!" She snapped. "We haven't got time to just stand there and stare off! This is serious!" 

"No frickin' way dude!" Nino gasped, a smile spreading across his face, "Marinette is Ladybug! That's sick dude!" His jaw was still on the floor.

"This whole time?!" Nino yelled giddily, "One of my best dudes was a superheroine! That's awesome for her." 

"Yeah, it's so awesome that she's been hated on, and she's been made a target by Hawkmoth!" Alya shrugged, "But you know, lifes so awesome for her!" Alya flung herself down on Marinette's little couch in her room. 

Suddenly there was silence. It was loud and sharp. A voice broke the silence with a whimper. 

"I bullied Ladybug.."