four

Straight ahead was grin. A grin plastered over Lila's face, daring Ladybug to say something. Do something.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Sabrina asked, standing up. Roger tensed up, regretting and rethinking what he was about to do. But then he looked over and saw the smile on Sabrina's face, how she always looked at him proudly, and he didn't want to take that smile away.

"Ladybug, I'm here to have a chat with you and Lila." He walked up the stairs so he was stood at the back of the classroom with them both.
Everyone turned their bodies round to look at them.

"So, from what I've heard you've abused your power, lied, kept secrets, and threatened innocent, school students. May you confirm this?" He looked at her. The whole class gasped.

"Wait, what?" Ladybug exclaimed, "Roger, what do you mean? What power have I... wait, who told you this."

"That sounds like a guilty confession to me, sir." Lila looked at him. The whole class looked at him. Sabrina looked at him.

"Dad, what's this all about? You... you know Ladybug would never do any of those things.." 

Roger looked down, fighting back tears. I'm being paid for this. Is what he wanted to say. This is all for you, darling. He looked at the money in his hand, and clenched his fist. It was as if someone flicked a switch and he was back to reality. What was supposably real.

"I'm sorry sweetheart.." He sighed, "But young Lila here has given me proof... along with Gabriel Agreste.." 
Everyone gasped. Ladybug stood frozen. Voices came out all at once from different people.

"And you're really gonna believe Lila?" 

"My father..?"

"That's so fake!" 

Roger blew his whistle. The class fell silent immediatley. Adrien raised his hand.

"I'm sorry, but I'd like to chat with my Father please.." Adrien stood up. He wasn't sure what he was feeling, but it was clear to him whatever feelings he had wasn't mutual with Roger's and Lila's.
He knew Ladybug. She would never do anything like this. Just one of Lila's lies again.

Roger held his hand out for him to stop. Adrien stood still, looking at Ladybug, who was nervous all over, and back to Roger.

"You guys don't understand. There has been a few incidents between Lila and Ma- Ladybug, all related to do with some hatred Ladybug had for Lila. She's also abused her power that the ladybug miraculous grants her for her own peronsal needs, ie, getting somewhere quicker, meeting someone, trying to get out of doing something.
"Not only that but there is also evidence of an akumatization that happened a while ago that for some reason none of us remember."

A shiver went down Ladybug's spine. She knew exactly what he meant. But how did  he know? 

"I can't believe you!" Came a furious yell. Ladybug recognised this voice, she'd heard it many times. She looked up, eyes meeting with

"Grand master Su Han?" Ladybug gasped, confused, then beamed, "You know I'd never do that! Sure you doubted me before, but I've proved myself time after time!" 
She needed to hear it from him. She needed that validation that she was good, and that she had every right to remain Ladybug. Did she?

As if all this wasn't enough already, Chloe came out of nowhere and stood infront of her. Ladybug tensed up.

"Yep, that's right - you've proven to us that you're  nothing  over than Ladylame. Queen Bee would have been a thousand times better than you-" Chloe was cut off by Nino.

"And who are you meant to be exactly?" He asked, looking up at Su Han. 

"I am the Celestial Guardian. The chosen one. The one who never  makes any mistakes." His brow furrowed and raised as he eyed Ladybug, giving her a look that was filled with anger, but showed betrayal.

"And unfourtuantley... even if this  wasn't true there's a much bigger problem." Roger looked back at Ladybug, smiling a little, "you know why Lila called you here, right?" 
Ladybug had forgotten about that.

"I know, we know, she knows. Lots of people know now. It's not safe." He sighed, "Cmon kid. Hand it over."