sixteen

There was a loud thud coming from downstairs. Footsteps, and a whirring noise of a yo-yo coming down from below. Shoot. Nino and Chloe stared at Alya, waiting for her to give them signals of what to do. But Alya stood their, frozen. 
Everything was about to go horrifically wrong. 

Chloe grabbed hold of Nino and Alya's arm and pulled them behind the privacy dressing screen 
(I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN IDK THE NAME LMAO) 

They waited there in silence. Nino heard Alya's heavy breathing and felt her hand shaking. He slid his hand down her arm, locking his hand into hers. He held it tightly, smiling at her. 

"If anything happens..." Chloe whispered to them over the loud banging from downstairs, "I genuinely am sorry for everything. I don't show it but-" 

"Girl Marinette's not going to kill us!" Alya snapped in a whisper. 

"Easy for you to say. She likes you." Chloe snapped back, "I bet you if she had the chance she'd fling me from here to the Eiffel Tower!" There was more banging downstairs.

"I'm not gonna argue with that." Nino shrugged, and Alya glared at him. "What? I'm just saying. Chloe has put her through a lot, so it would be understandable." With this being said, Chloe's eyes flashed and Nino looked at her. A single tear dropped from her eye.

The trapdoor was booted open, the door flying off the hinges and landing on the floor with a loud THUD. Ladydark centred herself in the middle of her room. The three didn't dare make a sound. They watched as she headed towards the designer box, reaching her hands in.

"I swear it was there." She exclaimed. She must be talking to Hawkmoth, Alya thought.

 "No one else knows except-" She stopped in her tracks, slowly turning round to face the spot they were hiding in. Alya could feel herself getting hot and shaky all over. Nino, who was still holding her hand, gripped it tighter than ever. His palms were sweaty, and his hands had gone veiny. Alya tried to keep herself focused. 

Ladydark walked over to her desk, where all her pictures were. One by one she ripped them all to shreds, growling as she did so. She found a photo of her and Alya and threw that out the window. She was so annoyed that her best friend had betrayed her too. She leaped out the window, swinging away. 

Once the coast was clear, they all climbed out from behind the dressing screen. Nino was still holding Alya's hand. Chloe forced her way out of the screen, knocking it to the ground. 

"This is ridiculous," She sighed, "Pollen, buzz on!" Soon she was Queen Bee.

They all re-transformed, and Alya opened the second rooftop that took them to Marinette's room. Someone fell on top of her. She was pushed down onto the bed, a figure on top of her. She felt herself blushing, even though she shouldn't, and told herself she was just warm and embarrased. Like a Marinette sorta thing to happen. 

The figure lifted himself up. It was Chat Noir. He looked at them in confusion.

"Rena, Carapace.. Queen Bee? What're you doing?" He asked, sat proped up on Marinette's bed. Alya tried to hide her grin at the thought of knowing a few week ago Marinette would've loved to see Chat Noir sat on her bed. 

"Oh nothing really Tom cat, just getting some crossaints and having a catch up." Queen Bee shrugged. Chat Noir stared at her, more confusion this time. How blind was he?

"Obviously we're helping you!" Queen Bee snapped.

"Yeah,I figured. But why are we in Marinette's room? Even that, on her bed?" Chat Noir looked at them.

"Just taking a nap." Queen Bee shrugged again. Rena hit her on the head with her flute. "Cut the sarcasm Chlo-" This time another person fell on Rena. 

"I had a feeling you'd be here, always snooping around peoples private business" She eyed Queen Bee. Ladydark laughed, "And they said I was the bad one." 

One by one they all jumped off the bed, all of them in the centre of Marinette's room.

"Aw, it feels like old times." Ladydark said, "You know, the superhero team?" She pounced when no one else did, knocking Chat Noir to the ground, holding him down and grabbed his hand.

"It's a shame though, I never actually knew who you was. I guess you were right kitty, we should have told each other our identities," She started to pull at his ring. 

"Shelter!" Carapace created a shelter above Chat Noir's ring, which made it difficult for her to get it. They thought they were safe, but when they saw the grin on her face, they knew they'd missed something.

Ladydark rested her yo-yo on Chat Noir's stomach, and a black ray of light passed from the ring into the yo-yo. On one of the polka dots represented the power of destruction. She pressed it.

"Cataclysm," She murmured, hitting the shelter on his ring and watching as it fell to pieces. The 3 superheroes panicked as they watched, not knowing what to do. Rena knew what she had to do, but she didn't want to do it. She charged towards her best friend, knocking her to the ground and resting above her. 

Chat Noir jolted up, and him and the other 2 went and surrounded Ladydark. She was trapped. She tried pushing herself up, but Rena grabbed both of her arms and held her down. 

"I'm sorry," She sighed, "I can't keep letting you do this to yourself." She reached for the earrings, and then remembered something. She didn't have earrings on her. 

"Where's the akuma?" Carapace asked her. Rena looked at him and shrugged. Ladydark kicked Rena's stomach, kicking her to the ground. The pain and shock was enough for Rena to let go of Ladydark. S 

"You can try all you want," She smirked, "But you'll never stop me," and she created a grand exit for her as the roof came falling down upon them.  Rena sat up, holding her stomach. She'd gone a pale colour, and looked as though she was about to be sick. 

"Are you okay?" Queen Bee asked her, kneeling down beside her. 

"I'm fine.." Rena replied, rubbing at her stomach. She looked outside through the window, and could faintly see the purple blur of her best friend getting further and further away.

"Hey, where is Marinette? We better leave before she gets back and sees everyone in her room." Chat Noir climbed on the bed and opened the trap door, helping them out one by one.

They jumped off the balcony, landing outside the bakery entrance. Rena heard sniffles from behind. She wanted to yell for everyone to man up, but when she turned round she saw something she didn't expect to see.

"Luka?"