thirteen

"Are you actually being serious!" Alya yelled, "There's no way I'm telling YOU of all people Ladybug's identity!" 

"Do we know her?" Mylene asked.

"What? No- Ugh!" Alya threw her hands in the air, leaning towards the window. "We can't do anything." She sighed.

"Just, leave it to Chat Noir. We're powerless." She stiffened, as she looked out of the window, praying her friend wouldn't do something too disasterous. 

The canteen door flung open, "All right guys, our class is going to the library, so I'll meet you down there, okay?" Miss Mendleiv slammed the door again.

Everyone sighed and slowly walked away, sadness and fear all in their eyes. Adrien quickly left the scene. He needed to transform. Alya grabbed a hold of Nino and Chloe's hand, and waited for the door to slam. 

"Shh!" Alya whispered. When no footsteps were claimed to be heard, she gestured for them to step back. "Trixx, lets pounce!" 

She transformed into Rena Rouge, and took out her flute. 

"You still have it.. and you didn't tell me!" Nino protested.

"Well clearly there's a lot she hasn't told you." Chloe rolled her eyes, "What do i have to do with this exactly? If you're gonna go all smoochy smooch in the canteen I defintley, don't wanna be here for that." 

Rena made an illusion of herself, and then began talking as her illusion left the classroom. Nino and Chloe watched her whisper into the flute.

"Hey Ms, me, Chloe and Nino actually haven't finished our food yet, so we're gonna continue eating, yeah?"  

Chloe eyed her suspiciously. Her illusion appeared back into the classroom. 
"Let's rest." 

Nino looked at Chloe and shrugged. He was just as confused. Alya grabbed both of their arms once again, and tugged them out of the canteen. They darted out of the school.

"Uhm, What are we doing?" Chloe said bluntly. Screams were heard in the distance. A police car, fire engine and tv station van went zooming past. Helicopters were capturing the footage from the air, and many people were chasing after the cars to see the chaos unfold. Neither of them was going to see it coming.

"Uh, Alya?" Nino prodded her in her arm. Alya welped and grabbed her arm. That actually hurt, but at least she'd been brought back down to earth. Back to the real world. She looked at the 2, then at the bakery, then back.
She knew what she had to do. She just wasn't so sure of how it would go.

"Alright," Alya sighed, "Cmon we need to go to Marinette's." She began walking.

"Ughh!" Chloe growled, "Why does the baker girl have to be involved in this? Can't we just like, forget her?" Chloe followed her, but Alya ignored any questions. She pushed open the bakery door. The bells chimed. 

Nino tripped. He looked down. "Hey, isn't that her bag?" Alya gasped and she bent down to pick it up. She held it close to her. 

"Come on," She led them all way up the stairs, until they reached their apartment. The door opened, revealing the living room and kitchen. 

"Ew, Dupain-Cheng's house is a filth!" Chloe stuck her tongue out, "There's no way you expect me to set foot in this kitchen right?" 

Nino and Alya stared at her. Chloe gave in. "Fine," She rolled her eyes and began taking her shoes off, "I'm honoured that you think you need me to be apart of this...whatever it is though." She placed her shoes in the bottom of her bag.

"You actually brought your things?" Nino pointed, chuckling out a laugh. "Dude, Ladybug isn't going to care about what's in your bag. Unless you have something in there she wants-" 

There was a clicky noise. "Ahah!" Alya had managed to pick the lock on Marinette's trapdoor to her room. They all went up.

"Marinette!" Nino yelled, scanning the room for her. Chloe stood behind him looking around the baker girls room. Alya had panic all over her face. 

"No no no no no no!" She rapidly started rushing around Marinette's room, throwing everything out the way and making a huge mess.

"Um, as weird as she is, I don't think she's going to be in that storage box?" Chloe shrugged and watched Alya scramaging through the box, chucking stuff at Nino and Chloe. Several things hit Chloe in the head. 

"Ugh, where is it!" Alya clambered to her feet, heading towards the desk. She pulled open the mini draws and started rummaging through them. 

"If you just tell us what you're looking for we can help!" Nino smiled, placing a hand on top of Alya's. Alya turned towards the other side of the desk. "Aha!" She pulled out of Nino's grasp and ran towards it. It was back where it was supposed to be, in a designer box. How did she not see it before?

She opened it, about to type the pin in and stopped. She looked behind her to see Chloe and Nino staring at her, confused expressions on their face. Alya took in a deep breath.

"Can I trust you guys with something?" They nodded in unison. 

"No like, 100%. This is real and serious. No one is supposed to know, and she wouldn't want you to find out this way, 'kay? So take it seriously, and please don't overeact." Alya forced out a smile, turning back round to enter the code. 

"She's being ridiculous!" Chloe whispered in Nino's ear, "I swear-"

A bright light illuminated the room. Lights of all different colours, and the box opened, a red circle appearing. Chloe and Nino took a step forward as the lights disappeared. The miracle box revealed itself.

"Is that what I think it is?" Nino gasped, "That's the miracle box! I remember from when Ladybug became guardian!" Alya nodded at him, opening the actual box up.

"Why does Dupain-Cheng have it?" Chloe scoffed. All the kwamis came flying out the box.

"It's been a while!" Daizzi yawned. 

"No it's not, the guardian let us out this morning!" Wayzz stated. Then he looked up, smile spreading across his face. "Nino!" He flew towards him. All the kwamis watched.

"Hey little dude!" Nino fist bumped him, "What're you doing here!" 

"Alya... where's *cough*" Sass asked, the green bubble coming out his mouth when she said Ladybug's name.

"Ladybug is akumatized." Chloe shrugged, "Nothing too major, it's being dealt with." The kwamis stared at her. Then they all began panicking, flying round Marinette's room. 

"This is terrible!" Mullo exclaimed, "This really is terrible!" She paused, then looked up, "Do they know?" 

"I think you should tell them, Alya. "Trixx flew out, pointing to Chloe and Nino, who had already made theirselves comfortable with their miraculous.

"Tell us what?" Nino asked, distracted by doing hand shakes with Wayzz.