nineteen

The tornado landed on Marinette's balcony. Rena carried her down, nestling her on her bed. The kawmis flew out of the miracle box.

"Let's rest." She detransformed. Her best friend looked sick. Really sick. She felt her head. She was cold, bit she still had a pulse. She wrapped her best friend up in her duvet, and kissed her forehead. 

"Hey, what was that all about?" Trixx asked, looking at her confused, "Don't you and Nino have a thing?" 

"Did I miss something?" Daizzi flew on the other side of her.

"No, no! I do have a thing with Nino, but Ella and Etta once said to me that a friendly kiss on the forehead removes all evil and negativity inside your head. It's almost like breaking a curse." She whispered, "Get me?" 

The kwamis shook their heads. Alya giggled quietly. 

"Never mind," She climbed down the ladder. "You guys look after he whilst I'm gone, 'kay? And make sure she stays in this room! Trixx, let's pounce!" Rena flew out the window, heading back to her superhero friends. 

The kwamis turned to face a very lifeless Ladybug sprawled out on her bed. They all sighed with worry. 

                                                                                     *

"Pound it!" They all put their fists in the middle. 

"I never thought she'd actually do that!" Queen Bee gasped, "So, now we've done this, anyone want to come to my daddy's luxorious 5 star hotel? We can have a buffet to celebrate?" 

Carapace and Chat Noir fist pumped the air, walking away.

"I'm down," Chat Noir said.

"Wait!" Rena called them back.

"Look Cesiare, I apologised, now we can move forward! I'm literally offering you to have a 5 star buffet FOR FREE? Do you not like buffets or something?" Queen Bee sighed.

"I feel like we're forgetting something.." 

There was a loud bang behind them. Hawkmoth revealed himself, wearing both butterfly and ladybug miraculous. They all stood in shock. 

"That's right," He laughed, "You forgot about me! I just hope you didn't forget what I'm here for." He looked at Chat Noir.

"The buffet can wait" Carapace sighed, "Let's deal with old man first." The superheroes nodded in agreement. The battle was on.