six

Chat Noir walked towards her. Ladybug tried to read his facial expressions. Was he hurt? Was he shocked? But overall, did he believe it?

"Chat Noir, I'm sorry-" Ladybug cried. She cried because she couldn't take it anymore. She ran into him, tears crashing down like waves hitting rocks. She cried in his arms.
"I should've told you but I couldn't...it was so scary you.." 

Chat Noir pushed her away. Ladybug looked at him, her eyes watery and red. No. He couldn't give up on her.  He looked back down at her, like he wanted to hold her close, hug her, make flitarious jokes, laugh with her. But he didn't. He pulled himself away. Was it because he had a girlfriend? Maybe he just wants to be loyal.

But that wasn't the case.

"And now she's victimizing herself," Chloe chuckled, "Lifes so hard for you isnt, it Ladybug" She said in a baby voice, laughing. And just like that, Ladybug snapped.

"ME? VICTIMIZING MYSELF? DON'T EVEN START ON MY 'HARD' LIFE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT LIFE IS LIKE FOR ME. YOU DON'T WAKE UP EVERY MORNING WITH 100% RESPONSIBLITES, DO YOU? NO! YOU DON'T. I WAKE UP, AND OH NO, SOMEONES BEEN AKUMATIZED. 
YOU PEOPLE ONLY WANT ME WHEN YOU NEED SAVING, BUT TRUST ME, ONE DAY YOU WON'T HAVE ANYONE TO SAVE YOU, CAUSE I WON'T BE THERE ANYMORE." She growled. Her teeth were chattering, from her anger and from her shaking.
The whole class stared at her. But she wasn't quite done.

"I HAVE TO TRY SO HARD FOR EVERYTHING. I DON'T SLEEP WELL AND I MISS EXAM DEADLINES BECAUSE I'M BUSY WORRYING ABOUT PARIS. MAKING ANOTHER MISTAKE, WONDERING WHEN HAWKMOTH WILL STRIKE, I HAVE TO LIE ALL THE TIME, TO MY FRIENDS, TO MY PARENTS, I HAVE TO ISOLATE MYSELF... AND ABOVE ALL PROTECTING MYSELF FROM BEING AKUMATIZED. I CAN'T FEEL HOW I WANT TO FEEL BECAUSE IF I DO, I'LL BE THE BAD GUY. YOUR LIFE IS SIMPLE, CHLOE, YOUR DAD MAY NOT BE MAYOR ANYMORE BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORK FOR NOTHING, I MEAN SABRINA DOES ALL YOUR CLASS PROJECTS AND WORK FOR YOU, ANYTIME YOU GET IN TROUBLE YOUR DAD GETS YOU OUT OF IT. NOW I SEE WHY YOUR MUM LEFT, CAUSE I WOULDN'T STICK AROUND IF I HAD A DAUGHTER LIKE YOU. YOU MAKE MY JOB TEN TIMES HARDER-" Ladybug stopped for a breath. She realised what she'd said. She'd said too much. There was a line, and she'd crossed it. Everyone was looking at her angrily.

Chloe whimpered. "H-how do you know all this..? How-how dare you say something like that to me!" She ran off, slowly followed by Lila. Lila stopped, and whispered in her ear.

"You know how I said I'd make your life miserable, and we were at war? Well this is it, I stood up to my word, and I won." She smiled, "Farewell, Marinette."

Ladybug turned round, tears in her eyes once again.

"What happened to you, M'lady?"