ten

The streets were quiet. The rain hammered down onto the floor, drops flying down and bouncing back off the pavement. Everyone was inside. The fluttering of a butterflys wings echoed throughout the street. Marinette looked down at her purse. 
"Are you ready?" Hawkmoth said, turning around, a butterfly nestled in his hand. 

"Yes." 

He put one hand on top of the other, and the butterfly turned into an akuma. He released it, and Marinette grabbed it. She stopped for a second and stared at it. Was this the right choice?
She then remembered why she was doing it. She'd been left with no choice. 

"Go on akuma," She said, allowing it to fly through her purse. The once pinky, flowerly purse was washed in a dark purple. Her face turned red. It was like she'd been electrucuted with all these bad emotions. She told herself to fight it, no Marinette, you're making a mistake. But all the strength in her had been squashed, all the happy emotions had been pushed down too far that even she couldn't find them anymore.

"LadyDark, I'm giving you the infinite power of creation, along with another power. You will be granted the power of whom gets hit by your yo-yo, and in return you have to bring me the cat  miraculous. Do we have a deal?" 

All the hate hit her like wind.